Something I have been going through for a while...

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Something I have been going through for a while...

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

I figure that, if there really is a God, than He must be nothing moe than a blood-thirsty super dictator (and sadistic, as well). I say that if God really is the "Great Physician" then He needs to have His medical license permanently revoked. This post is going to reveal some personal stuff about me... so, here goes.

I would say that the lion's share (85% minimum) of what I am going through right now is loneliness. I have asked this question, "If God loves me so much, then why am I so lonely all of the time?" Those people who I have asked that, either could not answer or offered me some half-baked cliche' (which is, in my honest opinion, worse than merely saying "I do not know"). Sometimes, I still drift in and out of the God thing ("Oh, God must hate me because it's like every time I like someone, He takes them away from me, yet it seems like everyone else is in a relationship..."). The reason I say that is because I hope you guys cut me some slack when you read this-- I was raised in the church, and my old man (FATHER!!!!) is currently a minister. He is the man that I respect most on planet Earth (no one will ever replace him), and if he found out 1/45,363,465,436,364,576,562,345,682,376,834,265,892,346,578,958,925,785,978th of what I was saying, he would have a fit. Anyway, back to what I was saying earlier: I told my mentor about my problem (this was before the Church incident). Later, she told me of a student of hers who wad going through a very nasty divorce. She actually had the gall to tell me that God is "protecting" me from a bad relationship. I swear, I wanted to laugh at her AND cuss her out at the same time! Look at it this way: even a total imbecile (or someone without a lick of common sense) would be able to see through a lie as obvious as that. Here is the logic behind my reasoning: For every 10 women that God has "protected" me from, maybe 20% (at the most) were bad for me. Translation: For every 10 girls that I have been "protected" from, 1 or 2 of them were actually bad for me, so what about the other 8 or 9?? Sounds like whatever he is doing, he is doing it indiscriminately. Also, if God were really about protecting me, he would protect me from seeing all of these happy couples... I know how that sounds to you guys, but you have to look at it like this: I have been in the church so long, I honestly find it very difficult to break free of the religious crap that I was taught as a kid. I at least get an "A" for effort, right? I have known a lot of this stuff for a few years now, and as I said in a previous post, I only go to church now to keep everyone happy.

Dr. Phil might be a feminist sympathizer, but he said something in one of his books that made a lot of sense:

"There are people with fancy PhDs and BAs who don't have the sense to come in out of the rain."

There. I just wanted to get that off of my chest. :)
Last edited by The_Hero_of_Men on April 9th, 2011, 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I cannot understand what the numbers mean that you posted. I hope you read The Power of Your Subconcious Mind by Dr Joseph Murphy. I might explain a few things.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

ErikHeaven wrote:I cannot understand what the numbers mean that you posted. I hope you read The Power of Your Subconcious Mind by Dr Joseph Murphy. I might explain a few things.
The nembers represent a piece of a whole (such as 1/4, 2/5/ etc.), and would you care to explain some of those ideas to me here?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

You may want to review the thread "Does God Hate You?". You aren't the only one who has problems with the contradiction between the concept of a kind, loving God and the reality of an evil world. There are also several thousand years worth of philosophers who have puzzled over it. I don't like the eastern interpretation any more, that it is the mechanical rule of Karma and if something bad happens you just have to suck it up because you did something bad 10,000 years ago and now it is payback time. I am coming to the conclusion, that it may be best to just live in the present (Power of Now) and not have any belief system. This is effectively done by primative tribes and is known to produce happiness (See "Christian Missionary Deconverted by Tribe" thread).

Does God Hate You?

viewtopic.php?t=9729

Christian Missionary Deconverted by Tribe

viewtopic.php?t=9956
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

First a disclaimer, I am an atheist. But I like religion and I like the Bible. I suggest you read Ecclesiastes. If nothing else, you will see your issue raised in the Bible. Justice happens slowly, over generations, and never applies to individuals. Individually can do everything right and still suffer or even be punished, whether by God or nature. The Bible is full of examples of this.

Religion is the only place one can find morality in the world today. If you give up on religion, then you are giving up on morality. To me (as atheist), it doesn't matter what you believe. But the only way to support morality is to be part of a group that supports morality, and that means religion.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It doesnt have necessarily anything to do with God whatsoever.

As a matter of fact, I think your female friend is 1000% correct, and I tell myself this everyday. Looking back on all the women who teased me then turned me down, or who otherwise rejected me, knowing what I know about them today, and the treatment they were dishing out, the hoops they were making me jump through, and the psychological mind tricks they made up because they are crazy, are all things that my sanity could do without.

And I do believe that somewhere near 99.99% of AWs are mentally f***ed. I am not exaggerating here. They are not women in any sense of the word. We all know they are just man-haters who shed their femininity for sluttiness and pseudo-masculinity. Their minds are filled with garbage.

Do you think you deserved to be treated like garbage? How much bad treatment will you accept?

The good thing is, these women can see the good in you. The good in you is unattractive to them. Kinda like when vampires are exposed to light. They will have none of anything good, true, morally upright.

So yes, IT IS A BLESSING! Just one evil cunt can ruin your life if you let her in (and they are all evil cunts, it is just a matter of how far they would go on their whims).

Lastly, just remember that your sadness is a choice that you have made. You do not have to feel that way. It is your choice to. You can simply choose not to dwell on those feelings.

Also, just because you are by your lonesome, it doesnt mean that you have to be lonely.

I am at a point now where I dont think there can be true connection beyond the physical for men and women. Women just make babies and they are our rented prostitutes (marriage, dating, or anything else). It's doubtful they ever truly love you. More like what you can do for them and a matter of how motivated they are to spit you out after chewing you.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Adama wrote:It doesnt have necessarily anything to do with God whatsoever.

As a matter of fact, I think your female friend is 1000% correct, and I tell myself this everyday. Looking back on all the women who teased me then turned me down, or who otherwise rejected me, knowing what I know about them today, and the treatment they were dishing out, the hoops they were making me jump through, and the psychological mind tricks they made up because they are crazy, are all things that my sanity could do without.

And I do believe that somewhere near 99.99% of AWs are mentally f***ed. I am not exaggerating here. They are not women in any sense of the word. We all know they are just man-haters who shed their femininity for sluttiness and pseudo-masculinity. Their minds are filled with garbage.

Do you think you deserved to be treated like garbage? How much bad treatment will you accept?

The good thing is, these women can see the good in you. The good in you is unattractive to them. Kinda like when vampires are exposed to light. They will have none of anything good, true, morally upright.

So yes, IT IS A BLESSING! Just one evil cunt can ruin your life if you let her in (and they are all evil cunts, it is just a matter of how far they would go on their whims).

Lastly, just remember that your sadness is a choice that you have made. You do not have to feel that way. It is your choice to. You can simply choose not to dwell on those feelings.

Also, just because you are by your lonesome, it doesnt mean that you have to be lonely.

I am at a point now where I dont think there can be true connection beyond the physical for men and women. Women just make babies and they are our rented prostitutes (marriage, dating, or anything else). It's doubtful they ever truly love you. More like what you can do for them and a matter of how motivated they are to spit you out after chewing you.

Do you feel that way about ALL women or just American women?
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Dr Joseph Murphy

Post by ErikHeaven »

He explains the bible in a metaphysical way. He does not literally believe in the bible. He is dead now yet he wrote many books. Another book i have of him is called Pray Your Way Through It. The book explains the book of Revelations. Its a deep book. Bible god is not real brother. And if he was real would serve such a miserable god. The bible from Genesis to Revelations has god constantly punishing the Israelites horribly. Then in the New Testament they are scattered all over the world. Supposedly after the diaspora no more prophets or leaders and Yahweh has been gone for centuries.
Its so pathetic to see the fake jews praying at that wall to a god that does not listen or care.
To save your mind and sanity just let religion alone brother.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: Dr Joseph Murphy

ErikHeaven wrote:He explains the bible in a metaphysical way. He does not literally believe in the bible. He is dead now yet he wrote many books. Another book i have of him is called Pray Your Way Through It. The book explains the book of Revelations. Its a deep book. Bible god is not real brother. And if he was real would serve such a miserable god. The bible from Genesis to Revelations has god constantly punishing the Israelites horribly. Then in the New Testament they are scattered all over the world. Supposedly after the diaspora no more prophets or leaders and Yahweh has been gone for centuries.
Its so pathetic to see the fake jews praying at that wall to a god that does not listen or care.

I already stated that I have but I find it very difficult to stay (drifting in and out of it) because of how I was raised. I have decided to leave it alone, but it's like I said, I am not at a point in my life where I can openly declare my aversion to the Faith. Therefore, the only reason I attend church is to make everyone (who knows me) happy.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

fschmidt wrote:First a disclaimer, I am an atheist. But I like religion and I like the Bible. I suggest you read Ecclesiastes. If nothing else, you will see your issue raised in the Bible. Justice happens slowly, over generations, and never applies to individuals. Individually can do everything right and still suffer or even be punished, whether by God or nature. The Bible is full of examples of this.

Religion is the only place one can find morality in the world today. If you give up on religion, then you are giving up on morality. To me (as atheist), it doesn't matter what you believe. But the only way to support morality is to be part of a group that supports morality, and that means religion.
Why can't people have morality without religion? Aren't there many moralistic atheists, and spiritual New Age types who have no religion?

Since you're an atheist, do you have morals?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:It doesnt have necessarily anything to do with God whatsoever.

But isn't it better to be used by AW and get sex from it, and then breaking up with her, rather than never having anything to do with them? Isn't it better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all, as the saying goes?

I agree with you that women's romance is a totally selfish type of romance. Their romance is all about what their ideal man can do for them. As Steve Hoca said, "women are not able to emotionally connect with men" since they are so cruel to them.

For example, if a woman asks to bring a friend along on a date with a guy (which is common with first dates in Asia), the guy won't like it cause he prefers to be alone with her so they can bond and become close, and plus, three is a crowd. However, if a man wanted to bring a friend to the date, the woman won't usually mind. Being alone together just doesn't seem that important to a woman. She is glad to have a third person with them, whereas a man would be disappointed/annoyed by that.

I've always wondered why that is?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Dr Joseph Murphy

Post by Winston »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:He explains the bible in a metaphysical way. He does not literally believe in the bible. He is dead now yet he wrote many books. Another book i have of him is called Pray Your Way Through It. The book explains the book of Revelations. Its a deep book. Bible god is not real brother. And if he was real would serve such a miserable god. The bible from Genesis to Revelations has god constantly punishing the Israelites horribly. Then in the New Testament they are scattered all over the world. Supposedly after the diaspora no more prophets or leaders and Yahweh has been gone for centuries.

I already stated that I have but I find it very difficult to stay (drifting in and out of it) because of how I was raised. I have decided to leave it alone, but it's like I said, I am not at a point in my life where I can openly declare my aversion to the Faith. Therefore, the only reason I attend church is to make everyone (who knows me) happy.
You might enjoy reading about how I lost my Christian faith gradually too. At first, I was afraid to openly declare it, since I was taught to fear God. But with knowledge came power. Here is my story if you want to read it.

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Christian_Story.htm

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

The_Hero_of_Men,

I'm sorry to hear that your life hasn't gone the way you dreamt. It's realy sad to hear how people's lives are going in the satanist west.

I don't know if the person you call God hates you. However, I believe The Source does not! Otherwise, you'd be suffering a fate worse than death, like the illuminated are currently in. Trust me, you're in good standing. Like all westerners born into this world, a world filled with Total Evil through demonic possession, you need to look within yourself and open yourself up to the higher power, and protect yourself from demonic powers. First off, you need psychic protection. Joining a non-western religion can help. If you search for that term online, you may also find other things to help can you with this.

I would not recommend focusing on female relationships at this time. I don't believe you're ready for one, and I think the higher powers watching you also believe this. Do not worry however! There are many greater things than romantic relationships, that can give you much happiness, more than you ever thought possible.

Rather, focus on making SOME money, you will be needing it. ;)
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:Why can't people have morality without religion? Aren't there many moralistic atheists, and spiritual New Age types who have no religion?

Since you're an atheist, do you have morals?
People without religion generally develop bad morals. Feminism is an example. Feminist morality produced Western divorce laws. Developing good morals is hard and most people simply don't have the intelligence to do it. So it is better for people to get their morals from tradition and religion is the main mechanism for preserving tradition. For more, see my posts Why I am a Reactionary, Reason and Validation, and Against Secular Humanism.

Return to “Religion and Spirituality”