Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Did Jesus Christ Exist? The issue of his historicity.

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Re: Did Jesus Christ Exist? The issue of his historicity.

Post by TruthSeeker » May 13th, 2018, 2:27 pm

Jesus was not a vegetarian. Here's a good website that explains that http://www.beliefnet.com/faiths/christi ... arian.aspx
“Jesus said unto them, Have ye here any meat? And they gave him a piece of broiled fish…And he took it, and did eat before them” (Luke 24:41-43).

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » May 13th, 2018, 6:17 pm

"Eyewitness to Jesus", documentary about how new discoveries, such as the Jesus papyrus, suggest that the Christian Gospels may have been written much earlier than we thought.

Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » May 13th, 2018, 6:24 pm

An unbiased examination of whether Jesus really existed and whether the Christ myth theory holds any water.

Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » May 13th, 2018, 7:23 pm

People deny Christ, partly because there are sins which are off-limits according to the commandments, which they want to immerse themselves in. So because they don't want to obey, they refuse to believe. They want pleasure more than they want salvation.

But what they are overlooking, is that, if they don't get saved, they will never live again. This life is just a prelude. Its purpose is to determine what your reward will be in eternity. This life is not the end goal. This life is part of the journey. It is not the final destination.

Eternal life will be over one billion times more glorious than this life. David said, at God's right hand there are pleasures forever more. There will be no death. Unfortunately I cannot state much more about the New Earth.

As for those who refuse to believe, eternal death will be a billion times, if not one trillion times worse than they imagine. If a person has ever suffered insomnia, or ever fasted for a day, or ever been afraid of the dark, or come close to drowning, then that is just a preview of eternal death.

All life was created by Christ for His pleasure. Believe or perish (obedience is not faith, but disobedience can prevent a person from getting saved).
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » May 13th, 2018, 8:01 pm

Last edited by TruthSeeker on May 14th, 2018, 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » May 13th, 2018, 8:20 pm

I just heard from Glenn Beck, that Hasidic Jews are against Israel.

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » May 13th, 2018, 8:27 pm

Last edited by TruthSeeker on May 14th, 2018, 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » May 13th, 2018, 11:02 pm

Winston wrote:
May 13th, 2018, 6:24 pm
An unbiased examination of whether Jesus really existed and whether the Christ myth theory holds any water.

Christ definitely exists. God the Father made all things by Him. He is the Creator of this world, and He is the one who has given all of us life. Everyone's soul is in the palm of His hand. He is the source of life, peace, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, love, beauty, glory and every virtue a person can name. He is also the Lord, the Master, and the Commander, the source of Righteousness.

He created humanity to please Himself; for His pleasure, to be His praise and glory, to worship Him. That is why we must serve Him. Because to reject Him, is to reject the virtues which He possesses and imparts onto us: life, peace, joy, wisdom, and love.