Did Jesus Christ Exist as a historical person? If so, who was he?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Did Jesus Christ Exist as a historical person? If so, who was he?

Post by AmericanEvil »

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com

There is not one single piece of historical evidence to prove that Jesus ever existed. Not one single scholar or historian of the 1st century AD mentioned even a single word about Jesus. Kind of interesting, considering that he was supposed to have been some guy going around performing miracles, raising the dead, with 1000s of followers. VERY INTERESTING that not one single historian or scholar of that time period mentioned even a single word about him, don't you think?

The fact is, Jesus is a FICTIONAL CHARACTER. He is no more real than John Rambo. And on that note, here is a little poem I created:

Rambo loves me this I know
for the Bible tells me so
He is strong and I am weak
Rambo savior of the meek

I mean, if you are going to worship a FICTIONAL CHARACTER like Jesus, why not worship an actual bad ass fictional character like Rambo? At least John Rambo wasn't a f***ing p***y mangina who let himself get his ass kicked and then nailed to a cross.

Is it perhaps no coincidence that the fictional character Jesus was such a pathetic mangina, and the majority of Christian men are pathetic manginas? After all, you become what you worship.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

LOL! When you realize that Jesus never existed, it is very liberating.

After all, how can we burn in hell forever for not believing in a FICTIONAL CHARACTER?

Whenever these bastard Christian idiots try this "You're going to burn in hell" shit, just tell them "f**k you, how can I burn in hell for not believing in a FICTIONAL CHARACTER? Jesus never existed!"
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

Damnit, you need to stop reaming yourself up the ass with kosher pickles you faggot freak... you're becoming unstable.

Somebody needs to go upside this faggot's head with a pillowcase full of jagged broken gefilte fish jars, then smash his putrid face schnoz-first into the wailing wall.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Is it me, or is this forum getting cluttered with inane babblings? Trolls anyone? Seriously though, this froum is about making a happier life abroad, not about killing off most the worlds population or posting videos off baboons pooping or whatever. I don't mind people expressing their opinions, but please be civil. This is not 4chan.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

zacb wrote:Is it me, or is this forum getting cluttered with inane babblings? Trolls anyone? Seriously though, this froum is about making a happier life abroad, not about killing off most the worlds population or posting videos off baboons pooping or whatever. I don't mind people expressing their opinions, but please be civil. This is not 4chan.
Quite right...with no effective moderation, forums can quickly collapse into collections of mentally ill people, as is happening here.
It might be getting time for the sane members to regroup in another forum where there is decent moderation and the nut cases are quickly spotted and banned. It is quickly becoming pointless to post anything here as any decent thread is taken over by ranting degenerates,
as they know Winston will not stop the BS. Now the site has been dumped off Google Adsense due to the low grade content...

Outwest
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

Well, I guess I must have hit a nerve, because none of you even addressed the issue at hand- which is that there is NOT ONE SINGLE PIECE OF HISTORICAL EVIDENCE TO PROVE THAT JESUS EVER EXISTED.
Teamsatan
Freshman Poster

Post by Teamsatan »

OK now use this knowledge to change the ways of the fools that believe.

If you dont implement your discovery then what good is it?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Jesus NEVER EXISTED

Post by OutWest »

AmericanEvil wrote:http://www.jesusneverexisted.com

There is not one single piece of historical evidence to prove that Jesus ever existed. Not one single scholar or historian of the 1st century AD mentioned even a single word about Jesus. Kind of interesting, considering that he was supposed to have been some guy going around performing miracles, raising the dead, with 1000s of followers. VERY INTERESTING that not one single historian or scholar of that time period mentioned even a single word about him, don't you think?

The fact is, Jesus is a FICTIONAL CHARACTER. He is no more real than John Rambo. And on that note, here is a little poem I created:

Rambo loves me this I know
for the Bible tells me so
He is strong and I am weak
Rambo savior of the meek

I mean, if you are going to worship a FICTIONAL CHARACTER like Jesus, why not worship an actual bad ass fictional character like Rambo? At least John Rambo wasn't a f***ing p***y mangina who let himself get his ass kicked and then nailed to a cross.

Is it perhaps no coincidence that the fictional character Jesus was such a pathetic mangina, and the majority of Christian men are pathetic manginas? After all, you become what you worship.

Like many of the posters on the board here, you do not exist- you are merely an annoying "it" a malicious computer virus.
Winston should keep up his malware better.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

There are other sites saying the same thing about other famous religious figures.

Most religions and the events and characters in them are symbolisms. The main problem with a lot of religious believers is that they take literally what should be taken symbolically.

The religious heroes such as Jesus and the Buddha, are either totally not real or are mostly legends based on some real events which were very different but got exaggerated and distorted later because there were no good ways of recording events then. Mostly, such holy people just represent ideals and philosophies of life. When people believe in Jesus, it is basically believing in forgiveness, eternal life, the fact that faith can in fact perform miracles, and following the principles he represented. To draw a parallel with the East, his character represents being an Indian boddhisattva ( a person who sacrifices himself for others) and teaches people to be selfless and kind to others. It also teaches that life is eternal and that with faith one can expiate one's sins/bad karma earlier and one will not have to go through the agony of having to pay for every little thing one had done in the past. So, Jesus is basically a symbolic representation of a proper way of life.

There are also people who say that King David and King Solomon were just some small village chiefs but because there was no way to record things accurately in those times, the info became distorted and exaggerated.
Last edited by ladislav on September 20th, 2012, 8:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

That is kind of my point. While I understand people are frustrating sometimes, it does not mean we should saulk in our points. I understand sometimes we all have problems with ourselves or the world, but we all need to be solution oriented, not just downers.

So basically it is not just you bro., it is different posts that say "X is horrible", but don't look for solutions. I don't know if you are Islamic or not (seems like you gravitate towards that), but if you believe in your cause, then go for it. But by saying we should kill 90% of the population, you are not helping your cause. And by saying that, you are saying that something should wipe out at least a third of your faith's population (over one billion people are Islamic, so that is conservatively 15% of the world's population. That would mean 100-90=10, and assuming that 10% is Muslim would mean killing 5% of muslins <15>), which is really stupid if you think about that, because you could move somewhere where Muslims live and live for the most part a better life with them (depending on you tastes, you could move to Malaysia, the Philipines, Israel, parts of the US (like Dearborn), parts of Canada, Pakistan, Afganistan, Bangledesh, Egypt, Libya, Sudan, Indonisia, some parts of China and Russia, and probably other places I can't or don't even now about.

Going back to what I was saying before, this forum is about improving one's self. So perhaps you might want to live in a place that respects the values you believe in. Best of luck.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

It has simply been PROVEN to me beyond any doubt at this point.

At least 90 percent of humans on this planet are completely worthless garbage that should be flushed down the toilet.

So yes, I DO THINK THAT THE WORLD WOULD BE A MUCH BETTER PLACE IF 90 PERCENT OF THE HUMAN RACE WAS KILLED OFF.

Hence why I am HOPING and PRAYING that the Illuminati succeeds in their goals to kill off 90 percent of the human race.

HEIL LUCIFER!
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

How can the WRONG 90 percent be exterminated? After all, it only leaves 10 percent left.

90 percent of people on this planet are disgusting scum, and the world will be a much better place after the Illuminati starts this depopulation program, which will kill off 90 percent of the human race.

Heil Lucifer!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

AmericanEvil wrote:How can the WRONG 90 percent be exterminated? After all, it only leaves 10 percent left.

90 percent of people on this planet are disgusting scum, and the world will be a much better place after the Illuminati starts this depopulation program, which will kill off 90 percent of the human race.

Heil Lucifer!
Your "Heil Lucifer" is blasphemy under Islamic law, the penalty for which is death by beheading. Going to Saudi any time soon?
Maybe we could give them a "Heads up"...chop chop!
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

LOL! I will cut out the Heil Lucifer bit then while I am in the Islamic world.

Now, Jesus never existed. The Christian religion is a barbarian, false bogus religion. Jesus never existed, so the whole religion is a fraud to begin with.

Anyone of you idiots who still believes in such a FICTIONAL CHARACTER like Jesus should just go and drop dead. Such ignorant fools are serving absolutely no real purpose or value being alive.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

AmericanEvil wrote:LOL! I will cut out the Heil Lucifer bit then while I am in the Islamic world.

Now, Jesus never existed. The Christian religion is a barbarian, false bogus religion. Jesus never existed, so the whole religion is a fraud to begin with.

Anyone of you idiots who still believes in such a FICTIONAL CHARACTER like Jesus should just go and drop dead. Such ignorant fools are serving absolutely no real purpose or value being alive.

That puts you on the spot if you want to convert to Islam- Muslims very much believe in the existence of Christ- that he was a great prophet, and in fact they believe that Christians are "people of the book" in common with Muslims.
So I guess Islam will not be your cup of tea....

Outwest