Update: WE ARE BACK ONLINE! The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. If there are any problems or issues, please report them in the announcement thread. Note: Unfortunately I was not able to import the posts made after the crash (on Sept 18) into the restored forum. However, I exported all the posts submitted after the crash into a Word file, so you can download it, find your posts and re-post them. Download the posts here. Thanks for your patience and welcome back everyone!

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Was there a historical Jesus Christ? If so, who was he?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Was there a historical Jesus Christ? If so, who was he?

Post by Cornfed » June 21st, 2019, 11:58 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 21st, 2019, 12:38 pm
Since you repeatedly state you are unable to marry and raise a family because of your shitty financial situation
It's not so much my personal shitty financial situation but just the normal problems with the West that we've gone into 1000 times. Actually, from a child support perspective I'd be in the perfect position to impregnate someone right now and pay virtually nothing. Hmmm.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » June 22nd, 2019, 12:22 am

Cornfed wrote: It's not so much my personal shitty financial situation but just the normal problems with the West that we've gone into 1000 times. Actually, from a child support perspective I'd be in the perfect position to impregnate someone right now and pay virtually nothing. Hmmm.
Are you intimating the actual rape of some poor girl? No girl in her right mind would ever agree to be defiled and polluted by the likes of your loser seed, financial misery or not!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » June 22nd, 2019, 4:48 am

Cornfed wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 3:15 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 21st, 2019, 7:19 pm
Cornfed wrote:
June 21st, 2019, 2:06 pm
So we can all agree. Nothing of you two will survive you and you don't want it to. When you depart this mortal coil you both will simply be gone and you agree that is a good thing, and I agree also. We are all in agreement then and I am glad this forum has helped us reach common ground.
Oh no! :shock: I am now triggered into a panic because an obese, unemployed, repulsive to women, medically-impaired, beer swilling, ugly, autistic, low-IQ, formerly homeless, soon to be homeless again psychopath who does nothing but mope about his house says I will perish! I better go knock up some women soon or I will be all but gone just because this major loser at life said so! OMG!
Why are you being hostile?
What makes you think the truth is hostile? Truth is truth although the sting of it might very well seem hostile.

MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola » June 22nd, 2019, 7:30 am

Cornfed wrote:
June 21st, 2019, 11:58 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 21st, 2019, 12:38 pm
Since you repeatedly state you are unable to marry and raise a family because of your shitty financial situation
It's not so much my personal shitty financial situation but just the normal problems with the West that we've gone into 1000 times. Actually, from a child support perspective I'd be in the perfect position to impregnate someone right now and pay virtually nothing. Hmmm.
Maybe you should. At least no one could say to you that you're all talk and didn't actually do anything. If you're a white dude and you are concerned about the survival of white genes, however questionable their quality in the eyes of some, it's up to you to see to it they survive into the next generation, or else just like CE and Shemp, you're out the genepool forever. Something that does not seem to bother them, but would bother you. So now's the time to act, if ever.

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody » June 22nd, 2019, 7:50 am

Did Jesus get kicked out of his own thread?

Shemp
Junior Poster

Post by Shemp » June 22nd, 2019, 5:33 pm

June 22nd, 2019, 5:05 pm
...a genius can produce a feeble-minded Cornfed...
[Edit: CE apparently deleted the post I'm quoting]

Works the other way too. And I don't think Cornfed is feeble minded, just wrong-minded, since it's evident from his postings that he has very high verbal skills. Maybe if he added a little genetic diversity by mating with a woman from Haiti or Africa in search of green card, the resulting offspring might be excellent genetic quality. Rearing the child and influencing his/her mind is precisely what we don't want Cornfed to do. Just let him contribute genes and child support. The result might be a great athlete, genius and good-looking leader rolled into one.

For the genes-obsessed people, note that 98% of genes are in common with apes, 90% in common with cockroaches and upwards of 99% with other humans. Most genes are for underlying cellular processes, not skin color and shape of the nose and other superficial things. It will be easy in the future to reproduce someone very similar genetically to me by laboratory genetic manipulation, if the world really needs another human just like me genetically for some reason.

As CE writes, the only sane reason for having children is because you personally want to have them, and especially to raise them, not because you want to preserve your particular combination of genes, which is a doomed effort, as he correctly argues. Also, the idea that humanity needs your particular combination is megalomania.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » June 22nd, 2019, 5:36 pm

Shemp wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 5:33 pm
June 22nd, 2019, 5:05 pm
...a genius can produce a feeble-minded Cornfed...
[Edit: CE apparently deleted the post I'm quoting]

Works the other way too. And I don't think Cornfed is feeble minded, just wrong-minded, since it's evident from his postings that he has very high verbal skills. Maybe if he added a little genetic diversity by mating with a woman from Haiti or Africa in search of green card, the resulting offspring might be excellent genetic quality. Rearing the child and influencing his/her mind is precisely what we don't want Cornfed to do. Just let him contribute genes and child support. The result might be a great athlete, genius and good-looking leader rolled into one.

For the genes-obsessed people, note that 98% of genes are in common with apes, 90% in common with cockroaches and upwards of 99% with other humans. Most genes are for underlying cellular processes, not skin color and shape of the nose and other superficial things. It will be easy in the future to reproduce someone very similar genetically to me by laboratory genetic manipulation, if the world really needs another human just like me genetically for some reason.

As CE writes, the only sane reason for having children is because you personally want to have them, and especially to raise them, not because you want to preserve your particular combination of genes, which is a doomed effort, as he correctly argues. Also, the idea that humanity needs your particular combination is megalomania.
I just bounced deleted that post and created a new thread. Yours would be a good response there too.

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody » June 23rd, 2019, 2:24 am

Speaking of genes, Edward Dutton has done some serious statistical research on the topic. He says that the statistics show that atheists are more intelligent than religious people, however religious people have more children. Thus, in the long run, the society becomes more religious again. He also said that atheists are basically mutations and tend to be neurotic and have other mental problems. That is why they adopt what evolution would consider maladaptive attitudes like not desiring children.

Here is an interview on Red Ice Radio: (the first hour is free)

https://redice.tv/red-ice-radio/race-di ... nocentrism

Neo
Freshman Poster

Post by Neo » June 23rd, 2019, 2:56 am

Cornfed wrote:
June 23rd, 2019, 2:49 am
MrPeabody wrote:
June 23rd, 2019, 2:24 am
Speaking of genes, Edward Dutton has done some serious statistical research on the topic. He says that the statistics show that atheists are more intelligent than religious people
He seems to think this is caused by the environment in the modern West, presumably due to our rodent overlords not liking Christianity or any unifying belief among their subjects.
There are things that matter, and then there are things that do not matter.

For example. Some intelligent people think that the knowledge of E=MC^2 is vital and makes a person intelligent. Others realize that the wisest thing a person can do in this lifetime is seek out the commandments and keep them. The religious people might not score well on a test that assesses the knowledge of astrophysics or the hominid morphology of australopithecines.
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.