Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Judaism is the answer

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Teal Lantern » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:24 pm

abcdavid01 wrote:That Jim Rogers video...that's what's on my mind. I'm thinking of moving to Asia and starting a family there. Change what you can.

Follow the blue dots? :wink:
http://www.brookings.edu/research/inter ... -monitor-3
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:37 am

Teal Lantern wrote:Follow the blue dots? :wink:
http://www.brookings.edu/research/inter ... -monitor-3

Nice.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby well-informed » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:34 am

Sorry i just had to post but Judaism isn't the answer. If one is going to get saved by Judaism one has to keep all 613 commandments, plus the added traditions of the law and i know the Jews don't keep all of them. Because God knows whats in every man's heart, and i know people can't deceive God because of their "good deeds" I hope my good outweighs my bad.

Yes God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. God renewed his covenant to have salvation extended to the Gentiles, even though salvation is originally from the Jews.

Nobody in Israel kept the law of Moses, and i mean no one. Even the holiest and anointed men of God all stumbled before the law at some point during their lives. The law was meant to convict and show God's righteousness not to get saved by it. Redemption had to come through Messiah who is God himself in the form of his son conceived by the Holy Spirit through a virgin (doesn't make sense logically but again whats impossible for man is possible for God)

I visited a Jewish synagogue once just to check it out and if you could see the pride in some of them when they saw me, it was incredible. I sensed the hostility, awkwardness of having an outsider or dirty uncircumcised gentile like myself in the temple of the Most High God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Apparently love your neighbor as yourself doesn't apply for today. But mind you the spirit of God(holy spirit) in me quickly urged me most of the service that this wasn't going to be a place of worship since i already know the truth comes in Christ Jesus himself being the high priest of his church(bride)
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Postby fschmidt » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:25 am

well-informed, I suggest you live up to your name and read through this thread. I started this thread and later changed my mind and decided that Judaism is not the answer. On the other hand, your brand of Christianity not only isn't the answer, it is a large part of the problem. The idea that Jesus's death excused humanity from being required to act morally is just horrific.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby well-informed » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:07 am

Well sorry i didn't mean to offend you (didn't read up on the thread) you're right that's my fault, i just assumed. Lol i havent been as active as much,
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Religion and Spirituality