Anyone scared of December 21, 2012 (Mayan Calendar End Time)

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

No, 21 Dec 2012 is a big hoax. David Icke said 3 days of darkness won't happen! Winston, I heard this 3 days firstly from some visitation e.g. Fatima told by Kathleen Keating.
By the way, I'm just chopped-liver so nobody welcome me back....
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well it's already December 21 here in Asia. So if the world ends today, then I want to say: It was nice knowing you all! lol

Btw, does the Mayan Calendar really say that the end date is December 21, 2012? Isn't that just based on one tablet rather than the calendar itself? The calendar didn't contain exact dates right?

Besides, why did this date only become an issue in the last 10 years? How come it wasn't mentioned before that? I think it was said that the Mayan Calendar ended in 2003. When there was no doomsday then, it was moved to 2012. Is that so? Why do many people have a psychological need to believe in doomsday apocalyptic prophecies? What's the appeal of them?

I remember in 1985, the kids at my school were saying that Nostradamus predicted a nuclear war in 1986. That sounded scary back then. But it didn't happen.

NASA claims that the poles shifting to the point of the Earth rotating is impossible. However, how do they explain all those woolly mammoth carcasses found in Antarctica with warm weather vegetation in their stomachs? Supposedly, this is proof that the Earth rotated in the past, and that Antarctica was once somewhere else when it wasn't covered by snow. Is that a hoax too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

polya wrote:No, 21 Dec 2012 is a big hoax. David Icke said 3 days of darkness won't happen! Winston, I heard this 3 days firstly from some visitation e.g. Fatima told by Kathleen Keating.
By the way, I'm just chopped-liver so nobody welcome me back....
Welcome back polya, lol!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Maybe Nostradamus saw a vision of the Chernobyl accident.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Well, its true the end is coming soon but it'll be delayed a few weeks.

End Of Days
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J3ZABuHwG0
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

Am I too late to post something? Has the world already ended? :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this wonderful film about the awakening that is occurring after December 21, 2012, and why the Illuminati and their media are trying to stop it and spread fear instead, in their last ditch effort to retain control. It contains a lot of great wisdom and enlightening spiritual revelations from many spiritual teachers, famous conspiracy researchers and awakened comedians. It's very inspiring and awakening. A must see for sure.

Last edited by Winston on December 29th, 2012, 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:Anyone want to hazard a guess at what the next apocalypse scenario might be? :)
Exactly, when these fruit cakes who say the world is going to end on a particular day are wrong (and they always are), they merely come up with another date for the end of the world. :roll:

The sad part is, there are actually people out there that believe them! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this documentary on the History Channel that tried to scare everyone into believing that 12/21/2012 would be the end of the world. I guess it is true after all, that the media preys on fear and likes to spread as much of it as possible. This means that you should take every claim the media makes with a grain of salt.