Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Anyone scared of December 21, 2012 (Mayan Calendar End Time)

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby polya » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:27 am

No, 21 Dec 2012 is a big hoax. David Icke said 3 days of darkness won't happen! Winston, I heard this 3 days firstly from some visitation e.g. Fatima told by Kathleen Keating.
By the way, I'm just chopped-liver so nobody welcome me back....
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:28 am

Well it's already December 21 here in Asia. So if the world ends today, then I want to say: It was nice knowing you all! lol

Btw, does the Mayan Calendar really say that the end date is December 21, 2012? Isn't that just based on one tablet rather than the calendar itself? The calendar didn't contain exact dates right?

Besides, why did this date only become an issue in the last 10 years? How come it wasn't mentioned before that? I think it was said that the Mayan Calendar ended in 2003. When there was no doomsday then, it was moved to 2012. Is that so? Why do many people have a psychological need to believe in doomsday apocalyptic prophecies? What's the appeal of them?

I remember in 1985, the kids at my school were saying that Nostradamus predicted a nuclear war in 1986. That sounded scary back then. But it didn't happen.

NASA claims that the poles shifting to the point of the Earth rotating is impossible. However, how do they explain all those woolly mammoth carcasses found in Antarctica with warm weather vegetation in their stomachs? Supposedly, this is proof that the Earth rotated in the past, and that Antarctica was once somewhere else when it wasn't covered by snow. Is that a hoax too?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby zboy1 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:52 pm

polya wrote:No, 21 Dec 2012 is a big hoax. David Icke said 3 days of darkness won't happen! Winston, I heard this 3 days firstly from some visitation e.g. Fatima told by Kathleen Keating.
By the way, I'm just chopped-liver so nobody welcome me back....

Welcome back polya, lol!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:24 pm

Maybe Nostradamus saw a vision of the Chernobyl accident.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby Taco » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:17 am

Well, its true the end is coming soon but it'll be delayed a few weeks.

End Of Days
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J3ZABuHwG0
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ryanx » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:17 am

Am I too late to post something? Has the world already ended? :lol:
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:09 am

Check out this wonderful film about the awakening that is occurring after December 21, 2012, and why the Illuminati and their media are trying to stop it and spread fear instead, in their last ditch effort to retain control. It contains a lot of great wisdom and enlightening spiritual revelations from many spiritual teachers, famous conspiracy researchers and awakened comedians. It's very inspiring and awakening. A must see for sure.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlfYHAV1i8w[/youtube]
Last edited by Winston on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Ghost » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:38 pm

Anyone want to hazard a guess at what the next apocalypse scenario might be? :)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:05 pm

Ghost wrote:Anyone want to hazard a guess at what the next apocalypse scenario might be? :)

Exactly, when these fruit cakes who say the world is going to end on a particular day are wrong (and they always are), they merely come up with another date for the end of the world. :roll:

The sad part is, there are actually people out there that believe them! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:59 pm

Check out this documentary on the History Channel that tried to scare everyone into believing that 12/21/2012 would be the end of the world. I guess it is true after all, that the media preys on fear and likes to spread as much of it as possible. This means that you should take every claim the media makes with a grain of salt.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohjrofPdynU[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Religion and Spirituality