Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why I am not an Atheist - Darryl Sloan

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why I am not an Atheist - Darryl Sloan

Postby Winston » Thu May 23, 2013 8:02 am

Check out these great video talks by popular Irish philosopher, freethinker and author Darryl Sloan, where he explains about why Atheism is not the best position to hold and why science alone cannot explain everything. He makes many compelling, logical points that make a lot of sense. All Atheists should hear him out.

Why I am not an Atheist

Why one can't rely on science alone

Metaphysics: Where Atheism takes a wrong turn (here he explains why it is a big mistake for Atheists to outright reject any possibility of a metaphysical reality)

To download Darryl Sloan's free ebook "I Universe", or get his paperback "Reality Check", which I highly recommend, go to his website at:

http://www.darrylsloan.com
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:51 pm

Did any of you Atheists here see the three videos above? If so, what did you think? Does he make sense?

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Bitch_Slapper » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:32 pm

Oh no, not this guy again. Image

Honestly Winston, how do you manage to sit through his dreary, insufferable crap?? I can't believe this is what's been pushing back your travel plans.
Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Fri May 02, 2014 2:43 am

Bitch_Slapper wrote:Oh no, not this guy again. Image

Honestly Winston, how do you manage to sit through his dreary, insufferable crap?? I can't believe this is what's been pushing back your travel plans.

Dude, if you have nothing of value to contribute to this discussion, then don't post. Otherwise you waste space. Next time I will just delete such a useless post.

FYI his videos are brilliant and rational and logically derived. If you aren't interested in theology, truth or the nature of reality, then avoid these topics.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why I am not an Atheist - Darryl Sloan

Postby Winston » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:33 pm

I've never met an Atheist in intensive care - by Darryl Sloan. Great observations!

Winston
Site Admin

Return to Religion and Spirituality