Caesar's Messiah - The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Caesar's Messiah - The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus

Post by Winston »

Check out this new documentary by Joseph Atwill called "Caesar's Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus". It presents compelling evidence that the "myth of Jesus" was created by the Roman Emperors to subvert violent messianic Jewish rebellions that were causing them too much trouble and lives lost to deal with and pacify them.

Here is the trailer:

Promo video:

To buy, download or rent this new documentary, go to their website at:

http://www.caesarsmessiah.com/

Or you can get it from torrent sites if you are on a budget.

I already saw it and can say that it's very fascinating, informative and compelling. Anyone who's interested in religious history should see it.
Last edited by Winston on August 12th, 2013, 3:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

My belief is Jesus was not created by the political class, the bible was written by a underclass of feminist. Yes Mr. Wu the bible was written by MOMMY worshippers.

The Bible tells 2 stories, the newer versions have destroyed the female exclaimations the older versions keep them in tact.

Jesus more than likely was a real person and like any story that starts out with some truth to it by the time the authors have the final versions in print it's radically different from what really happened.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:My belief is Jesus was not created by the political class, the bible was written by a underclass of feminist. Yes Mr. Wu the bible was written by MOMMY worshippers.

The Bible tells 2 stories, the newer versions have destroyed the female exclaimations the older versions keep them in tact.

Jesus more than likely was a real person and like any story that starts out with some truth to it by the time the authors have the final versions in print it's radically different from what really happened.
That doesn't make sense. The New Testament says that women should not speak in church and must submit to their husbands. No feminist would write that. Are you joking?

You should watch the documentary before drawing conclusions about Jesus. It makes many compelling points and presents evidence that Jesus was a Roman invention.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is an interview with Joseph Atwill, author of the book with the same name, on Red Ice Radio.

Here is a 30 minute presentation by Joseph Atwill about how and why the Roman Emperors invented the Jesus myth, and how the Gospels were written with a method known as Typology.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
Moretorque wrote:My belief is Jesus was not created by the political class, the bible was written by a underclass of feminist. Yes Mr. Wu the bible was written by MOMMY worshippers.

That doesn't make sense. The New Testament says that women should not speak in church and must submit to their husbands. No feminist would write that. Are you joking?

You should watch the documentary before drawing conclusions about Jesus. It makes many compelling points and presents evidence that Jesus was a Roman invention.
More than likely the bible has been altered by the patriarchs who were doing their translations and adding things to it to push even more male dominance.

The original writings are more than likely more feminist, I will show you where the story starts. Dad left us a note.

Page 3 of the first testament states " And Adam Called his wife's name Eve because she was the mother of all living". How could she be the mother of all living when she has not given birth to a child yet? further more all means gave birth to everything.

Think about what that means literally ? some real slick cats wrote it. You better take a little bit closer look at the older writings of it before they destroyed the He n She exclamations.

The guys who wrote it I believe were wandering nomads and did not participate in church or religions of the day.

I have seen alot of stuff on the Bible.

Sorry I did not post earlier Mr. Wu, I did not see your reply.
Last edited by Moretorque on July 18th, 2013, 5:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mr. Wu, I am waiting on your rebuttal please. And another thing Mr. Wu.

On this planet you have the Father you have the Son and there is somebody else who you came through that literally gave you the breath of air, who could that be Mr. Wu? can you say Mommy, yes Mr. Wu mother is the Holy Spirit in the bible.

They knew where the Father and Son came from but not mother. Mother is the God of the bible.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

And another thing Mr. Wu, that is if you do not mind Mr. Wu?

Jesus is the son of Women not man, he is mothers only child Mr. Wu .....................
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Thanks for posting this Mr. Wu, the bible is one of my favorite subjects. I will study this in more detail but from what I am learning today about how even current history is being radically altered from what really happened I have a hard time believing any of the written history of the past as being factual especially anything which involves political motives and everything does in all centuries.

Remember the victors write history.

I know about some of what is presented in these movies but will look further into detail, I know about Josephus and some scholars debate as to weather his history can be taken as reliable. This is a subject I have not studied for about 7 or 8 years but would like to learn much more about. Our world is based so much on that stupid book.

We have the technologies today to piece this together much more accurately from a historical perspective but it has come to my attention according to some but I have not confirmed this that the archeological digs in the holy lands are being done by the Zionist supporters and slanted to meet their narrative of the bible as real history and actual events and this land is ours because God said it is.

My angle comes from just studying the different older style translated Bible versions into English and then finding a pattern and building from there as to the Females being the creator. I had an in depth one on one with one of this countries premier theologians by the name of James F Strange and he said everything I was putting forth made sense and he could not refute any of it.

He said it was the best theology trying to explain why the bible was written and the real theology of it he had heard in over 20 years.

If you are not aware the people who claim to be of Gods tribe trace their linage through the Mother not the Father.

It's real simple Mr. Wu the Lamb of god is Mother's child and Father kills Mothers only child. It more than likely is a somewhat true story but then just grew from like a folk story to the gospels which were then made available for the masses by the Roman Empire but more than likely the Romans added some things to it to even add more dominance over the females and further the point as to why the bible was written in the first place.

I need to study more of this in detail so thanks for making the information available. I used to study all the information on the bible but then became discouraged after I realized very little printed history is factual and want to rely more on digs but that does no good if they are lying about the archeological recovery results.

And once again, Thankyou Mr. Wu for posting this information. :D
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this History Channel documentary about how the Roman Emperor Constantine used the idea behind the pagan cult of Mithra to create the modern version of Christianity. The investigation team goes to Rome and uncover compelling archaeological and architectural evidence to support this. The similarities and parallels between Mithra and Jesus are striking and uncanny.

I guess the logical conclusion here is that since the Romans were unable to destroy Christianity, they decided to infiltrate it and use it for it's own purposes of political control instead. So they created a version of it that would suit their interests.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upLyP5co68s

Also check out this long 3 hour documentary on the first 1,000 years of Christianity. It's very interesting and covers a lot of history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSYgEsfxyB4

Here is the sequel documentary on the second 1,000 years of Christianity. It's also nearly 3 hours long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yluMkRRC8qw

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Caesar's Messiah - The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus

Post by Winston »

Btw did you all know that there was a historian named Philo who documented the history of Judea from 20 CE to 60 CE. Yet he never mentions one word about Jesus. Why? Isnt that very odd?

I just saw the documentary "caesars messiah the roman conspiracy to invent jesus". You should see it. It makes a lot of sense. I first saw it in 2013 but didnt follow it well. Now i understand it a lot better.

Some of its arguments:

- The romans distributed the four gospels in judea when they were written in 70 AD. They could have destroyed them if they hated Christianity but they didnt. That means the Romans invented Christianity and promoted it.

- The gospel manuscripts are in greek. Not hebrew or aramaic. This means the authors were more roman than jewish.

- The gospels are pro roman and say that you should pay your taxes to caesar, when jesus said "render unto caesar what is caesars". Gee who benefits from that? The Romans of course.

- The gospels are anti jewish and condemns jewish pharisees and tries to blame jews for jesus crucifixion and thus creating anti semitism. They cause division in judea and weaken the Jews there.

- The gospels pacify the jews, which was needed after the three year war in 70 AD between rome and judea. It brought them a peaceful messiah not the warrior messiah they wanted.

- The gospel narrative of jesus fits exactly the narrative of emperor Titus Flavius and his campaign. Many events are the same. And even more striking is that the exact SEQUENCE of the events are the same too! That cannot be coincidence once you see the list.

- The writers of the four gospels could not be fishermen. Fishermen were not educated or literate at the time. Only professional scribes of the Roman government had the skills and education to write them. Especially since they were in greek. Jewish fishermen could not write sophisticated stories in greek.

- The prophecies of the gospels came true in 70 AD when the jewish temple was destroyed. Thats when they were written and backdated.

- In 70 AD another jesus named jesus of aranais was crucified on the cross too. Perhaps there is some mix up here.

- The reason the Christians destroyed the library of alexandria and killed hypatia was because the pagans at the time were exposing the fact that the romans copied the exact motifs from their pagan religions to establish Christianity. To cover up the proof that they copied pagan religions, the romans tried to destroy all proof of the linkage between paganism and Christianity by destroying the books of the library. That was the true motive.

- Emperor Constantine made Christianity the official religion of the Roman empire. He would not do that if it were a Jewish religion. He would only do that if it was a roman religion, which the flavian dynasty created. That makes sense. A roman ruler would only promote a roman created religion.

So you see, theres a lot of evidence for this theory that the romans invented Christianity to pacify the jews, so they could control them with religion rather than a standing army and continue fighting them in wars. Eventually the religion was used for political control of course. It was a brilliant plan and invention. And it makes sense if you study it and look at the big picture.

You should see the documentary and book. Its by joseph atwill and is called "caesars messiah: the Roman conspiracy to invent jesus".

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Heres a short explanation for why the Romans would want to invent Christianity. More details are in the book and documentary by Joseph Atwill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g40Eck6gW7U

"Why would the Romans go to the trouble of writing and disseminating such a text? The Jewish War, culminating in the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem in 70 CE, had devastated the Mediterranean economy, and the Romans were anxious to prevent another messianic outbreak, which could easily lead to another 500,000 deaths-as the Bar Kochba revolt would demonstrate a generation later. In order to make any reconstruction of the country lasting, the Romans needed to offer the Jews alternative stories that would distract them from the messianic messages inherent in the Torah, and persuade them to accept Roman values."

In many interviews, Joseph Atwill rebuts the common criticisms he receives about his caesars messiah theory. See them here.

https://www.youtube.com/results?q=joseph+atwill&sm=3

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Also the Roman invention theory makes sense in terms of basic logic too. Consider this.

Why would Constantine make a weird foreign religion the official religion of the roman empire, unless of course it was created by his own family lineage of rulers, and he knew it too.

Plus the gospels are all in greek, not hebrew, which suggests roman scholarship.

Also during Constantine's time, the Roman empire was divided into 5 kingdoms, with each having a different ruler. So the only way to try to unify the empire and preserve it would be through religion. And Christianity would be the best vehicle to do that with. It had proven to be useful by that time, for social and political control.

Logic also dictates that if the elite didnt create it then they would have easily wiped it out long ago, not promote it further.

So it all adds up. The means, the motives, the opportunity, who benefits, etc.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I found the full documentary Caesars Messiah on YouTube in full now so you dont have to buy it anymore. See link below.

Caesars Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus (full documentary)

Note that this is probably one of those important documentaries you should see twice at least, because theres a lot of info in it to digest upon the first viewing.

Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:
July 17th, 2013, 6:33 pm
Winston wrote:

More than likely the bible has been altered by the patriarchs who were doing their translations and adding things to it to push even more male dominance.

The original writings are more than likely more feminist, I will show you where the story starts. Dad left us a note.

Page 3 of the first testament states " And Adam Called his wife's name Eve because she was the mother of all living". How could she be the mother of all living when she has not given birth to a child yet? further more all means gave birth to everything.

Think about what that means literally ? some real slick cats wrote it. You better take a little bit closer look at the older writings of it before they destroyed the He n She exclamations.

The guys who wrote it I believe were wandering nomads and did not participate in church or religions of the day.

I have seen alot of stuff on the Bible.

Sorry I did not post earlier Mr. Wu, I did not see your reply.
I dont see how the bible supports matriarchy or the divine feminine. You cant just come up with that theory based on one verse. Come on. You gotta have some evidence for your theory. Ive never heard anyone say the Bible supports matriarchy. Where did you get that? Everyone says it supports patriarchy and its obvious.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Just made up nonsense by people who want to be their own God by following their own will. Certain people are greedy to commit sin. So they must work overtime to convince themselves that God is not real. Then they don't have to obey or regard God. But it's all delusion. Rebels, idolaters and deceivers. Too bad.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.