Winston: God & Science

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Winston: God & Science

Post by abcdavid01 »

http://www.godandscience.org/

Wonderful website I've been looking at since yesterday. The webmaster says he used to be a skeptic. He may be a Christian, but he still has a skeptic's mind. These are some great apologetics because they assume some intelligence on the part of the reader. I'd love to hear some of your impressions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston: God & Science

Post by Moretorque »

abcdavid01 wrote:http://www.godandscience.org/

Wonderful website I've been looking at since yesterday. The webmaster says he used to be a skeptic. He may be a Christian, but he still has a skeptic's mind. These are some great apologetics because they assume some intelligence on the part of the reader. I'd love to hear some of your impressions.

Hey you Kike where have you been? In any event the creator of the bible is mother, if you change the bible from he created them to she created them it turns into natural selection thru the mother. The bible is evolution!
Time to Hide!
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

I recall running across an article (can't remember the author) that suggested God created the world in six days (as stated in the bible), but deliberately made it look billions of years old. Then he created the dinosaur and prehistoric man fossils and ancient artifacts to give scientists a hobby and keep them intrigued and happy.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Halwick wrote:I recall running across an article (can't remember the author) that suggested God created the world in six days (as stated in the bible), but deliberately made it look billions of years old. Then he created the dinosaur and prehistoric man fossils and ancient artifacts to give scientists a hobby and keep them intrigued and happy.
You got the Dinosaurs part wrong, the reason they are not with us is because Noah did not have room on the ark.

You have to remember in those day's they did not have steel ships, if Noah would of had a big oil tanker set up to haul animals then we would have Jurassic Park 2000 here on earth today.

A Dinosaur would be able to feed a family indefinitely so then we would be able to use cows as lawn mowers rather than food to help combat Global Warming.

Noah missed the boat slightly on this one.
Time to Hide!
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

[quote="Moretorque"][quote="Halwick"]I recall running across an article (can't remember the author) that suggested God created the world in six days (as stated in the bible), but deliberately made it look billions of years old. Then he created the dinosaur and prehistoric man fossils and ancient artifacts to give scientists a hobby and keep them intrigued and happy.[/quote]

You got the Dinosaurs part wrong, the reason they are not with us is because Noah did not have room on the ark.

You have to remember in those day's they did not have steel ships, if Noah would of had a big oil tanker set up to haul animals then we would have Jurassic Park 2000 here on earth today.

A Dinosaur would be able to feed a family indefinitely so then we would be able to use cows as lawn mowers rather than food to help combat Global Warming.

Noah missed the boat slightly on this one.[/quote]

---------------------------------------
LOL. You got the cows and Global Warming part wrong. The cow outgassing contributes to Global Warming.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Halwick wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Halwick wrote:I recall running across an article (can't remember the author) that suggested God created the world in six days (as stated in the bible), but deliberately made it look billions of years old. Then he created the dinosaur and prehistoric man fossils and ancient artifacts to give scientists a hobby and keep them intrigued and happy.

Yaa Halwick you nailed me. :D

They would not have known that, I was wondering if anybody would catch it. Some of the members of Congress were talking about how preposterous some of the Global Warming Nazi's were because they wanted to regulate cows because of the CO2 a cow fart produces.

There was even a site that made fun of how ridiculous all this Global warming had become and made a joke about a trillion cow farts was equal to this or that for killing the planet.

Global Warming has become plain ridiculous and a joke, they just released a Nasa satellite image showing the Artic ice cap has grown immensely in the last year compared to the same time as last year for the summer.

Jesse Ventura did a show on this that is supposed to be factually accurate, Global warming was happening so the Bank decided to try and tax the middle class out of existence with it but the planet now is not cooperating with them so they have a big problem.

The Bank may have plans to heat things up around here with the NUC stock piles laying around the planet.

LOL. You got the cows and Global Warming part wrong. The cow outgassing contributes to Global Warming.
Last edited by Moretorque on September 13th, 2013, 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Moretorque wrote:
Halwick wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

Yaa Halwick you nailed me. :D

They would not have known that, I was wondering if anybody would catch it. Some of the members of Congress were talking about how preposterous some of the Global Warming Nazi's were because they wanted to regulate cows because of the CO2 a cow fart produces.

There was even a site that made fun of how ridiculous all this Global warming had become and made a joke about a trillion cow farts was equal to this or that for killing the planet.

Global Warming has become plain ridiculous and a joke, they just released a Nasa satellite image showing the Artic ice cap has grown immensely in the last year compared to the same time as last year for the summer.

Jesse Ventura did a show on this that is supposed to be factually accurate, Global warming was happening so the Bank decided to try and tax the middle class out of existence with it but the planet now is not cooperating with them so they have a big problem.

The Bank may have plans to heat things up around here with the NUC stock piles laying around the planet.

Time to Hide!