Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Good word.

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Good word.

Postby zacb » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:00 pm

Listen to the mighty preacher R.G. Lee (1886-1978), preaching about the role of women in society, in his classic sermon, PAYDAY SOMEDAY...

“Search the pages of the Bible all you will; study history all you please. And you will find one truth that stands out above some other truths. What is that truth? The truth that the spiritual life of a nation, city, town, school, church, or home never rises any higher than the spiritual life of women. When women sag morally and spiritually, men sag morally and spiritually. When women slump morally and spiritually, men slip morally and spiritually. When women take the downward road men travel with them. When women are lame morally and spiritually, men limp morally and spiritually. The degeneracy of womanhood helps the decay of manhood.â€￾

SOURCE: R.G. Lee, the needful sermon PAYDAY SOMEDAY!
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:23 pm

I think it is the opposite. As men decline morally, so do women. Women are amoral creatures that will conform to their current environment. A moral society will beget moral women; an immoral society will beget immoral women. The common thread is that men control the society and therefore what men do - or allow - is what determines what kind of women we get. That's why any hope as breaking away from the modern world will be up to the few moral, intelligent, willing men left. Any man interested in breaking out of modern culture should look at joining the CoAlpha Brotherhood for a solution.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby magnum » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:53 pm

Not to belittle you or the preaching, but I despise preaches and pastors.

He read the book of genesis and put a twist on it, good for him, he knows the Adam and Eve story.

Pastors and preacher have something in common, both make a career out of preaching there own spin and opinions on the book of Jesus Christ.

If you ask me that's taking away not giving to the truth or instruction guide of the GOD who created you, I didn't know we'd fallen so far in to ignorance as a existing forum of intelligence that we now have to make "what the bible really means for dummies" or "boil it down"

if I needed another fallen man to tell me what the instruction booklet from Christ himself is really saying then Christ will certainly not be saving anyone at all.

Hitler and pastors have a lot in comment, both are shouting on stage for something.

Make sure you agree with it and the guy your listening to isn't just a winner of a popularity contest.
magnum
Junior Poster

Postby zacb » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:32 pm

Ghost wrote:I think it is the opposite. As men decline morally, so do women. Women are amoral creatures that will conform to their current environment. A moral society will beget moral women; an immoral society will beget immoral women. The common thread is that men control the society and therefore what men do - or allow - is what determines what kind of women we get. That's why any hope as breaking away from the modern world will be up to the few moral, intelligent, willing men left. Any man interested in breaking out of modern culture should look at joining the CoAlpha Brotherhood for a solution.

But women are more susceptible to suggestion, and they nag their hubbies to do this or that until they cave. So I think he is spot on, but men are the ones who need to stop this.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby zacb » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:35 pm

magnum wrote:Not to belittle you or the preaching, but I despise preaches and pastors.

He read the book of genesis and put a twist on it, good for him, he knows the Adam and Eve story.

Pastors and preacher have something in common, both make a career out of preaching there own spin and opinions on the book of Jesus Christ.

If you ask me that's taking away not giving to the truth or instruction guide of the GOD who created you, I didn't know we'd fallen so far in to ignorance as a existing forum of intelligence that we now have to make "what the bible really means for dummies" or "boil it down"

if I needed another fallen man to tell me what the instruction booklet from Christ himself is really saying then Christ will certainly not be saving anyone at all.

Hitler and pastors have a lot in comment, both are shouting on stage for something.

Make sure you agree with it and the guy your listening to isn't just a winner of a popularity contest.

I agree. I got this from an anti-feminist site, and I thought it made a good point.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Return to Religion and Spirituality