Which religion is best?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Which religion is best?

Post by fschmidt »

I want to discuss which religion is best for addressing this problem: The reproductive superiority of stupid assholes. I don't want to discuss which religion is true. I am only interested in which religion has the most potential for being the basis of a decent culture.

I will define religions by their sacred texts.

Orthodox Judaism - Old Testament + Talmud
Biblic Judaism - Old Testament
Liberal Judaism - none, based on Jewish racism
Modern Christianity - New Testament
Traditional Christianity - Old Testament + New Testament
Mormonism - Old Testament + New Testament + Book of Mormon
Islam - Quran

That covers the major Western religions. So which is best? You can also suggest a religion that I missed.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Which religion is best?

Post by HouseMD »

fschmidt wrote:I want to discuss which religion is best for addressing this problem: The reproductive superiority of stupid assholes. I don't want to discuss which religion is true. I am only interested in which religion has the most potential for being the basis of a decent culture.

I will define religions by their sacred texts.

Islam - Quran

That covers the major Western religions. So which is best? You can also suggest a religion that I missed.
I'm going to go with neo-Confuscianism. Western religions tend to be very animosity driven, and often create an us vs them mentality. Harmony, logic, community, and following the natural path life lays before you are the eastern way of doing things. I say this as a Christian- it seems as if most people are simply too foolish to properly follow the teachings of Christ without making a mess of things.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

HouseMD wrote:I'm going to go with neo-Confuscianism. Western religions tend to be very animosity driven, and often create an us vs them mentality. Harmony, logic, community, and following the natural path life lays before you are the eastern way of doing things. I say this as a Christian- it seems as if most people are simply too foolish to properly follow the teachings of Christ without making a mess of things.
But animosity is good. How else to block the modern cultural plague but with an us-versus-them religion which defines "them" as modern culture?
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

fschmidt wrote:
HouseMD wrote:I'm going to go with neo-Confuscianism. Western religions tend to be very animosity driven, and often create an us vs them mentality. Harmony, logic, community, and following the natural path life lays before you are the eastern way of doing things. I say this as a Christian- it seems as if most people are simply too foolish to properly follow the teachings of Christ without making a mess of things.
But animosity is good. How else to block the modern cultural plague but with an us-versus-them religion which defines "them" as modern culture?
That has already happened with basically every western religion already. I don't know many that were raised in religious homes that didn't rebel specifically because said animosity existed. Plus the books are too open to interpretation- there will never be only one Christianity or Judaism or Islam. There is too much leeway that leads to splintering of the religion over time.

If you want to have a truly harmonious culture, apply the traditional religions and teachings of the East to the people of the West. We've used all these teachings based on the same fundamental god to divide ourselves for millenia, and look where we are now. Even if we pared it down to one religion, we'd splinter the teachings apart all over again and use the fundamental "chosen vs damned" argument that seems to be beneath all western beliefs to be at each other's throats again in no time.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Well, lets see. Christianity seems to have totally jumped the shark, with all Western sects apart from a few isolated cults being basically political correctness as a religion. Even Mormonism impedes slightly but does not really do much about the reproductive advantage of scum. Liberal Judaism is of course right out as its members are those most responsible for and supportive of the present dystopia. Orthodox Jews are racists who may oppose feminism for them but are all in favor of it for the rest of us. Even Islam seems powerless to stem the tide in the West. A lot of the young Muslim females around here still wear the headscarf but otherwise dress and act increasingly sluttishly. If they are not already thug-humping skanks, I imagine they soon will be. I suspect that Islam might be a spent force like Christianity and that the outbreaks of radicalism are whipped up and funded by Western intelligence agencies for nefarious purposes such as the war in Syria.

The only answer I can think of is to found some new religion as I suggested in the past, reactivate some radical sect of an old one, or just accept that we're boned.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed, our views are very close. I probably know a little more than you do about Orthodox Judaism and, to be honest, they couldn't care less about non-Jews, so they don't favor or disfavor anything for non-Jews. Other than that, we agree.

I would really like your opinion of my Biblic Judaism idea. First of all, I think the Old Testament is the ideal sacred text. It is extremely anti-liberal. I see liberals all the time saying that they can tolerate the New Testament but they hate the Old Testament, and I consider this a great recommendation for the Old Testament. And of course I have read all the sacred texts of religions and the Old Testament is my favorite.

It's very hard to start a religion from scratch and it's also very hard to influence a big religion. So I think the ideal religion is small enough to be influenced but big enough to have a functioning group somewhere. Karaite Judaism fits this perfectly. They only have one synagogue in America which means that everyone in America who supports this concept would have to move to the same place. Just a few members of this forum could have a huge impact on Karaite Judaism since it is so small.

Right now I am committed to moving to that synagogue early next year. There is another member of this forum who lives in the area and will probably join me there. So that makes 2 of us. If you joined us, that would be 3 which would be a real force in the synagogue. I know that you aren't thrilled with Judaism in general, but the Karaites aren't mainstream Jews. Anyway, at least I am proposing a concrete plan here. If you see something wrong with my plan, please let me know.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

That quote would imply that Carlin either doesn't have a religion or more likely wants to impose the religion of liberalism on everyone. It would not be possible for people to share the same cooperative community if they actually practiced greatly contradictory religions.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Jews are the Best.

Muslims- hate being controlled by jews.

Christians- Like being controlled by jews.

Jews seem to control everything so I guess they are the best.

I think they even control the weather.

I just looked up my book of stereotypes and the Chinese are pretty smart and they say that Jews control America.

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-an ... sh-studies
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I like the spiritual teaching & life lessons of Buddhism. Judaism has really good parenting advice and practices, alot of which I agree with. Those religions are the best of the worst.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Jonny Law wrote:Jews are the Best.

Muslims- hate being controlled by jews.

Christians- Like being controlled by jews.

Jews seem to control everything so I guess they are the best.

I think they even control the weather.

I just looked up my book of stereotypes and the Chinese are pretty smart and they say that Jews control America.

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-an ... sh-studies
The reason the Jewish community controls most things is because they for the most part control the phony checkbook we call money, I am convinced for the most part the inner core of Judaism at the top in Ashkenazi Jewery is really about using the bible as a front and the people of the world as well as most Jews themselves as human religious shields for the phony checkbook racket of this usury con game.

I think these people have planned and duped everybody pretty good with this shell game, I just look who put the modern state of Israel together and that answers my ? because the British Empire is currently attempting to build a world wide dictatorial government based exclusively on lies as it's primary source weapon.
Time to Hide!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I want to post an update to this thread. I have discovered that Christianity is hopeless. And it is very difficult to get people to change behavior or to start any kind of a movement. So the only religions worth considering are those that work today. And there are only two: Islam and Orthodox Judaism. Both are designed for morons, but that makes sense given the (low) intelligence of humanity today. Both historically had more intelligent forms, which means the potencial is there. So my basic position is that anyone who wants to avoid living in a culture where stupid assholes have reproductive superiority must choose either Islam or Orthodox Judaism and find some way to accomodate themselves to the chosen religion.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

fschmidt wrote: I will define religions by their sacred texts.

Islam - Quran

Why only Western religions?

Buddhism is quite OK, but the best is not to have anything to do with religion.

Atheism.... makes sense too, at least for me.

About Christianity, I don't need it, most Christian Churches sold out their moral values to feminism.

Islam is also based on the old and new testament, parts of the quran are identical with the bible.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Yohan wrote:Why only Western religions?

Buddhism is quite OK, but the best is not to have anything to do with religion.

Atheism.... makes sense too, at least for me.
Atheism is worthless because Atheists are culturally feminist. Buddhism doesn't seem to have what it takes to resist feminism. East Asia is changing rapidly and that includes Japan.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

fschmidt wrote:I want to post an update to this thread. I have discovered that Christianity is hopeless. And it is very difficult to get people to change behavior or to start any kind of a movement. So the only religions worth considering are those that work today. And there are only two: Islam and Orthodox Judaism. Both are designed for morons, but that makes sense given the (low) intelligence of humanity today. Both historically had more intelligent forms, which means the potencial is there. So my basic position is that anyone who wants to avoid living in a culture where stupid assholes have reproductive superiority must choose either Islam or Orthodox Judaism and find some way to accomodate themselves to the chosen religion.
The Muslims who turn rich may experience lower birth rates, sooner or later. Their polygamy ensures that some young men will never get the chance to father children. Orthodox Jews seem to have very large families on average, and have some of the highest birth rates in the world. The same can be said of groups like the Amish. In the future, I foresee these people outbreeding any given liberal or moderate group. Wouldn't give up on Christian's altogether, though, if you look at the Quiverfull Movements and families like the Duggars for example, you will see that they are maintaining a very high and stable birth rate and their families keep growing exponentially.

The other reproductive strategy, and the one that seems most workable in today's world is to either be attractive yourself or find an attractive mate, then have a large number of children with them. Be as immoral as can be, and chances are you children will be both attractive physically as well as immoral. Their reproductive chances are far superior to those of moral men in a society like America, as Cornfed stated in an old post of his that I found quite insightful.

As I see it, the future belongs to the extremist fanatics and the beautiful fools. It's bend or break.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144