Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Mere Coincidence... or Divine Retribution?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Mere Coincidence... or Divine Retribution?

Postby Mr_Truth » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:04 am

John Lennon said that the Beatles were more popular than Jesus. He wrote songs with lyrics that insulted Christianity.

Then in 1980, he was shot to death.

George Harrison was a follower and promoter of Hinduism. His song "My Sweet Lord" had the non-Christian phrase "hare krishna" followed by the Christian word "Hallelujah."

In 1999, George was stabbed several times, but survived. But his attack probably hastened his death of cancer 2 years later.

I don't think it was just a coincidence that 2 ex-Beatles were attacked like this, by deranged fans who claimed to be possessed by demons.

There are more examples I can come up with. I'm beginning to think there's no such thing as coincidence...
Last edited by Mr_Truth on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr_Truth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:16 am







Postby Rocky Top » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:49 am

K

:roll:
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:23 pm
Location: Tennessee

Postby Mr_Truth » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:11 am

And then there are Hollywood actors.

Look what happened to Heath Ledger... he starred in a major Hollywood film about homosexual cowboys. He promoted faggotry on a mass scale, and paid the price for it. Watch the movie "Batman" where he played the Joker... he was so far gone by that point, like a totally different person, demonically possessed.

Divine retribution?
Mr_Truth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:16 am

Postby Mr_Truth » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:25 am

Warren Beatty is a big time liberal activist, and p*ssy hound. He made movies in the 70s and 80s that promoted sexual licentiousness and communism. He has always championed liberal/leftist causes. He got married (to another big time liberal), had a couple of kids, and lived happily ever after...

But there was a catch! His oldest daughter came out as a dyke and had surgery to become a "man."

And here's the kicker: she had the surgery... so that she could become a gay man!

Divine retribution?
Mr_Truth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:16 am

Postby Winston » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:34 am

You came on here just to talk about that? Wow you are strange. lol

There was a book that came out recently claiming that John Lennon had a pact with Satan. You will probably like it. It's called "The Lennon Prophecy". Check it out at the links below.

http://www.traditioninaction.org/bkrevi ... ophecy.htm
http://thelennonprophecy.blogspot.com/
http://www.wnd.com/2009/05/97837/

Btw, you forgot to mention the movie director Roman Polanski. He had an affair with an underaged girl, and then had to run off overseas to escape prosecution. He directed the movie "Rosemary's Baby" about a woman who gets impregnated by Satan after being sedated by a Satanic cult. And his wife Sharon Tate was murdered by the Charles Manson gang in that infamous murder that they committed in that Hollywood mansion. Maybe there was divine retribution there as well?

FYI, I can find many examples of good Christians with untimely deaths, and immoral Godless people who lived long and fruitful lives. There are examples that fit all things.

Even in the Bible, most of the good Christians suffered untimely deaths. For instance, the Apostle Paul was executed. That's what he got for his faith. The prophet Isaiah was killed by being sawed in half inside a log. That was his "reward" for being faithful to God.

Many Christian missionaries throughout history have been killed for trying to evangelize primitive people. Was that divine retribution too?

And many evil people have prospered. For example, corporations like Halliburton making billions out of the fraudulent Iraq War. The people who started the Vietnam War and faked the Gulf of Tonkin Incident, thus killing millions of Vietnamese, didn't get any divine retribution, except maybe in their souls.

The CIA has committed many evil crimes too. How come they don't receive divine retribution? How do you know they aren't carrying out the will of God?

With all the good and evil in the world, one can only conclude that God must be like us, in that he is both capable of great good as well as great evil. There is no logical reason to believe that God is 100 percent good and perfect and devoid of evil. Just because Christians say so doesn't make it true. It is more likely that God, or the divine consciousness or computer programmer that runs our universe, is made up of both good and evil.

If you think about it, it's the only logical conclusion. If creation contains both great beauty and great destructiveness, great good and great evil, great order and great chaos, then it logically follows that if there is a creator (whatever or whoever he is) then he/she/it must be comprised of the same attributes. It makes sense if you think about it and let go of your preconceived beliefs that God is 100 percent pure, holy and good.

Sorry for going off on a tangent here.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23575
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby HouseMD » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:49 am

Mr_Truth wrote:Warren Beatty is a big time liberal activist, and p*ssy hound. He made movies in the 70s and 80s that promoted sexual licentiousness and communism. He has always championed liberal/leftist causes. He got married (to another big time liberal), had a couple of kids, and lived happily ever after...

But there was a catch! His oldest daughter came out as a dyke and had surgery to become a "man."

And here's the kicker: she had the surgery... so that she could become a gay man!

Divine retribution?

You're neglecting the fact that there are many, many people that do bad things and get away with them till the day they die. It's more bad luck than anything.

I also fail to understand most Christian's obsession with the gay thing. Seriously, God passed down ten commandments that were to be followed judiciously, yet you never see christians up in arms over adultery or consumerism or lying. If we just stuck to those ten things, a few gay people wouldn't matter. That's why they are so critical. Our current societal predicaments would never have befallen us if the Christians of the West were more concerned about what was in their own hearts than what was going on in someone else's bedroom.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Postby Winston » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:15 pm

Here is a discussion on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory about John Lennon's pact with the Devil. On the program is the author of "The Lennon Prophecy" and also one of Lennon's best friends.

Apparently:

- Lennon once said that "The best way to go is MDC". MDC is the initials for Lennon's assassin, Mark David Chapman.
- Lennon sang songs about selling his soul to the devil, but they weren't released to the public until 20 years after his death by Yoko Ono.

It's a very interesting discussion that will run chills up your spine. lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9s9L9ulkVI[/youtube]
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23575
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Mere Coincidence... or Divine Retribution?

Postby Outsider » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:56 pm

Mr_Truth wrote:John Lennon said that the Beatles were more popular than Jesus. He wrote songs with lyrics that insulted Christianity.

Then in 1980, he was shot to death.

George Harrison was a follower and promoter of Hinduism. His song "My Sweet Lord" had the non-Christian phrase "hare krishna" followed by the Christian word "Hallelujah."

In 1999, George was stabbed several times, but survived. But his attack probably hastened his death of cancer 2 years later.

I don't think it was just a coincidence that 2 ex-Beatles were attacked like this, by deranged fans who claimed to be possessed by demons.

There are more examples I can come up with. I'm beginning to think there's no such thing as coincidence...


People die. No exceptions. Some are murdered, some die in accidents, some of diseases.

There is one way to come into this world. There are a million ways to leave it.

I'm a Satanist. I'm still here. Your psychopathic "god" did not strike me dead when I became a Satanist. One day, I will die. And it will not be because I'm a Satanist. It will be because people die.
Outsider
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:14 am

Postby Outsider » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:05 pm

HouseMD wrote:You're neglecting the fact that there are many, many people that do bad things and get away with them till the day they die. It's more bad luck than anything.

I also fail to understand most Christian's obsession with the gay thing. Seriously, God passed down ten commandments that were to be followed judiciously, yet you never see christians up in arms over adultery or consumerism or lying. If we just stuck to those ten things, a few gay people wouldn't matter. That's why they are so critical. Our current societal predicaments would never have befallen us if the Christians of the West were more concerned about what was in their own hearts than what was going on in someone else's bedroom.


I've been on both sides of the gay issue.

What it comes down to is that the christians see any kind of deviation from THEIR norm as a threat. They think their "god" is "up there somewhere", sitting at his celestial desk in front of his celestial monitor watching us sinners. When their "god" has had enough, their "god" takes its finger, which has been forever hovering over the "smite" key, and pushes it, destroying us all.

Just look at how many times these idiots say that some natural disaster is gods' judgment on s sinful nation.

People that don't submit to their way of doing things are a threat to them. That is what it is all about.
Outsider
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:14 am

Postby Mr_Truth » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:18 pm

Is hell just some made-up BS? Or is it real?

Check out this video about hell; there are English subtitles, so you can follow along. Warning: disturbing images.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWXkBBIaiVc[/youtube]
Mr_Truth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:16 am

Postby MrPeabody » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:20 pm

Bob Dylan also admitted he sold his soul to devil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqvvOD4bdRs


Saint Ringo Starr, however, is doing just fine.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Re: Mere Coincidence... or Divine Retribution?

Postby Mr_Truth » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:22 pm

Outsider wrote:
Mr_Truth wrote:John Lennon said that the Beatles were more popular than Jesus. He wrote songs with lyrics that insulted Christianity.

Then in 1980, he was shot to death.

George Harrison was a follower and promoter of Hinduism. His song "My Sweet Lord" had the non-Christian phrase "hare krishna" followed by the Christian word "Hallelujah."

In 1999, George was stabbed several times, but survived. But his attack probably hastened his death of cancer 2 years later.

I don't think it was just a coincidence that 2 ex-Beatles were attacked like this, by deranged fans who claimed to be possessed by demons.

There are more examples I can come up with. I'm beginning to think there's no such thing as coincidence...


People die. No exceptions. Some are murdered, some die in accidents, some of diseases.

There is one way to come into this world. There are a million ways to leave it.

I'm a Satanist. I'm still here. Your psychopathic "god" did not strike me dead when I became a Satanist. One day, I will die. And it will not be because I'm a Satanist. It will be because people die.


You made a tragic mistake.
Mr_Truth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:16 am

Postby Mr_Truth » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:42 pm

Winston wrote:You came on here just to talk about that? Wow you are strange. lol

There was a book that came out recently claiming that John Lennon had a pact with Satan. You will probably like it. It's called "The Lennon Prophecy". Check it out at the links below.

http://www.traditioninaction.org/bkrevi ... ophecy.htm
http://thelennonprophecy.blogspot.com/
http://www.wnd.com/2009/05/97837/

Btw, you forgot to mention the movie director Roman Polanski. He had an affair with an underaged girl, and then had to run off overseas to escape prosecution. He directed the movie "Rosemary's Baby" about a woman who gets impregnated by Satan after being sedated by a Satanic cult. And his wife Sharon Tate was murdered by the Charles Manson gang in that infamous murder that they committed in that Hollywood mansion. Maybe there was divine retribution there as well?

FYI, I can find many examples of good Christians with untimely deaths, and immoral Godless people who lived long and fruitful lives. There are examples that fit all things.

Even in the Bible, most of the good Christians suffered untimely deaths. For instance, the Apostle Paul was executed. That's what he got for his faith. The prophet Isaiah was killed by being sawed in half inside a log. That was his "reward" for being faithful to God.

Many Christian missionaries throughout history have been killed for trying to evangelize primitive people. Was that divine retribution too?

And many evil people have prospered. For example, corporations like Halliburton making billions out of the fraudulent Iraq War. The people who started the Vietnam War and faked the Gulf of Tonkin Incident, thus killing millions of Vietnamese, didn't get any divine retribution, except maybe in their souls.

The CIA has committed many evil crimes too. How come they don't receive divine retribution? How do you know they aren't carrying out the will of God?

With all the good and evil in the world, one can only conclude that God must be like us, in that he is both capable of great good as well as great evil. There is no logical reason to believe that God is 100 percent good and perfect and devoid of evil. Just because Christians say so doesn't make it true. It is more likely that God, or the divine consciousness or computer programmer that runs our universe, is made up of both good and evil.

If you think about it, it's the only logical conclusion. If creation contains both great beauty and great destructiveness, great good and great evil, great order and great chaos, then it logically follows that if there is a creator (whatever or whoever he is) then he/she/it must be comprised of the same attributes. It makes sense if you think about it and let go of your preconceived beliefs that God is 100 percent pure, holy and good.

Sorry for going off on a tangent here.


Yes, I have heard of that book. I may take a look at it.

It's pretty obvious that Lennon, at a minimum, was irreverent towards Christianity. On the Sgt. Pepper album cover is a picture of Aleister Crowley. Crowley was a Satanist, who had a huge influence on rock music and the hippie/new age movement in the 60s.

There might have been divine retribution against Polanski for directing that movie. Just like there might have been against Christopher Reeve for playing "Superman," a man-God character (Jesus is the man-God).

The apostle Paul received everlasting joy and happiness in heaven. That's what he got for his faith. The same is true for the missionaries too, who saved the souls of countless heathens who otherwise would never have heard of Christianity.

Not every evil person is punished on earth. But they are taking a gamble, which they have no certainty of winning. Heaven and hell have been seen by many people who have had OBE or NDE. It is not BS. That is why I'm skeptical about evil people getting away with their crimes.
Last edited by Mr_Truth on Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:02 am, edited 5 times in total.
Mr_Truth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:16 am

Postby Cornfed » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:43 pm

Winston wrote: - Lennon sang songs about selling his soul to the devil, but they weren't released to the public until 20 years after his death by Yoko Ono.

It's a very interesting discussion that will run chills up your spine. lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9s9L9ulkVI[/youtube]

Most likely all the Beatles sold their souls to the Devil, or at least his earthly representatives, as the price of fame. It is unlikely that four initially untalented poor boys from Liverpool would make it any other way. Paul 1.0 and then John were probably murdered for failing to keep up their end of the bargain.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Mr_Truth » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:36 am

MrPeabody wrote:Bob Dylan also admitted he sold his soul to devil.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqvvOD4bdRs

Saint Ringo Starr, however, is doing just fine.


Reportedly, he returned to his old Christian faith, so maybe he got the message.

OTOH if you look closely at the cover of his album "Ringo," you will find a wizard (Satan) wearing on his hand a puppet resembling Ringo.

Paul McCartney is the clever one. It's like he's trying to stay one step ahead of the devil. These days, he publicly states that he no longer smokes marijuana, the drug he did so much to push to young people. You gotta wonder how an outwardly clean-cut kid like him ever hooked up with a reprobate like John Lennon. Like the saying goes, you are judged by your friends you keep.
Mr_Truth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:16 am

Next

Return to Religion and Spirituality

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests