Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Mere Coincidence... or Divine Retribution?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Paul Walker: receiver of divine retribution

Postby Mr_Truth » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:28 am

Paul Walker, the star of the "Fast & Furious" series, died in a fiery car crash yesterday (November 30). He was the passenger in a Porsche Carrera that his friend was driving, who also died too.

Image

Like most Hollywood movies, the "F & F" movies glorified irresponsible and immoral behavior. The series was extremely popular, and is considered one of Hollywood's most successful franchises.

It is interesting (and not a coincidence IMO) that Paul Walker, an actor who starred in a series about illegal street racing, died the way he did. According to reports, the driver drove too fast - just like the characters in the "F & F" movies. For his role in promoting illegal, immoral, and reckless behavior, Paul Walker received divine retribution.
Mr_Truth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:16 am







Loretta Fuddy: receiver of divine retribution

Postby Mr_Truth » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:25 am

Image

Health director who released Obama's birth certificate killed in Hawaii plane crash

Loretta Fuddy named as the only victim the crash of a Cessna Grand Caravan carrying eight others
Fuddy entered the national spotlight briefly after allowing the release of Obama's long-form birth certificate
Officials said Thursday that engine failure was to blame for the crash

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 18:29 GMT, 12 December 2013 | UPDATED: 21:03 GMT, 12 December 2013

The Hawaii State Health Director who authorized the release of President Obama's birth certificate in 2011 died Wednesday when her plane went down in the Pacific near a remote island.

Loretta Fuddy was the only person aboard the aircraft to die. The others, including the pilot, were either rescued by boat or swam ashore.

Fuddy was on her way back to Honolulu after a visit to what was once Hawaii's leper colony on the island of Molokai when, officials said Thursday, the Cessna Grand Caravan went down due to engine failure.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2nLCKs1iD
Mr_Truth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:16 am

Postby Hackenfall Backslash » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:51 pm

When it comes to the hip-hop game, stop contendin'.
I'll murder you in front of your crib, like John Lennon.
Image
Avatar: Edward and Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Signature: Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne)
Hackenfall Backslash
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:25 pm
Location: Southern USA

Postby HouseMD » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:32 pm

Guy who drives dangerously in one of the most dangerous sports cars in the world dies in a car crash. Inevitability or divine intervention, you be the judge.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/hannahellio ... ul-walker/

That car is a notorious death trap. And the lady that verified Obama's birth certificate didn't do anything wrong, he's legit. Even if he were hypothetically born outside of the country, he would still be legally able to hold office, as anyone born to an American mother abroad is an American citizen at birth. That's why Ted Cruz's extremely punchable Canadian born face can run in the next election.

There's enough stars out there that some will inevitably die young. Here's a whole list that is, for the most part, populated by famous people that died well into their 70s and 80s, many of them doing things far more despicable than playing an undercover cop trying to bring down bad guys in ridiculously overbudget B quality movies. This. Is. Stupid.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Postby Cornfed » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:22 pm

HouseMD wrote: Even if he were hypothetically born outside of the country, he would still be legally able to hold office, as anyone born to an American mother abroad is an American citizen at birth.

He would automatically be granted citizenship if he applied (no evidence he ever has) but according to the Constitution, a POTUS has to be born on US territory.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby HouseMD » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:30 pm

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote: Even if he were hypothetically born outside of the country, he would still be legally able to hold office, as anyone born to an American mother abroad is an American citizen at birth.

He would automatically be granted citizenship if he applied (no evidence he ever has) but according to the Constitution, a POTUS has to be born on US territory.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... president/

Ted Cruz was born in Canada and is a Canadian citizen, he is eligible to run for president, as was John McCain, who was born in Panama. The Constitution states you must be a natural born citizen, which is a citizen that is granted citizenship by meeting citizenship requirements at birth. All three of them are, regardless of what soil they were born on, natural born American citizens. It has never come to a Supreme Court decision, but it will likely pass through just fine, as if it didn't, every service member who had a child while stationed abroad and everyone who had their child born while they were on vacation would invalidate said children's right to ever become president of the United States. Natural born does not and never has meant born on American soil in relation to any other law in the nation's history, and has always referred to the right of a person to have American citizenship at the moment of birth, even if they did not acquire said citizenship at birth. A great example of this are the offspring of members of the military that served in and had illegitimate children in the Philippines. At any point up until they turn 18, even on their 17th birthday, so long as their father claimed them as his own before the court, they would instantly become natural born American citizens and have all the full rights and responsibilities of such.

But it doesn't matter, because Obama was born in Hawaii.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Postby Cornfed » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:15 pm

HouseMD wrote:Ted Cruz was born in Canada and is a Canadian citizen, he is eligible to run for president, as was John McCain, who was born in Panama. The Constitution states you must be a natural born citizen, which is a citizen that is granted citizenship by meeting citizenship requirements at birth. All three of them are, regardless of what soil they were born on, natural born American citizens. It has never come to a Supreme Court decision

So no-one really knows what the law is, although the Supreme Court could be counted on to give whatever ruling the PTB wanted on a given day. As I understand it, McCain was born on a US military base, which could be argued to be US territory. However, the fact that he was allowed to run for President does not necessarily mean he is eligible. It is in the interests of the PTB to let ineligible candidates run and then have them declared ineligible later if they don't do what they are told. After all, who is going to stop them. As for Obongo, he is essentially undocumented, so I don't know how you can be so confident that he was born in Hawaii.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby HouseMD » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:29 am

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Ted Cruz was born in Canada and is a Canadian citizen, he is eligible to run for president, as was John McCain, who was born in Panama. The Constitution states you must be a natural born citizen, which is a citizen that is granted citizenship by meeting citizenship requirements at birth. All three of them are, regardless of what soil they were born on, natural born American citizens. It has never come to a Supreme Court decision

So no-one really knows what the law is, although the Supreme Court could be counted on to give whatever ruling the PTB wanted on a given day. As I understand it, McCain was born on a US military base, which could be argued to be US territory. However, the fact that he was allowed to run for President does not necessarily mean he is eligible. It is in the interests of the PTB to let ineligible candidates run and then have them declared ineligible later if they don't do what they are told. After all, who is going to stop them. As for Obongo, he is essentially undocumented, so I don't know how you can be so confident that he was born in Hawaii.

My point is it doesn't matter. Hell, they don't even know who would have the legal standing to dispute a candidate who was born abroad to an American citizen, as there is no established legal process for doing so. The constitutional law experts heavily lean toward eligibility for all three, even Cruz who has dual citizenship.

I trust Snopes more than I trust tinfoil hat wearing birther crazies any day, they dug into the issue and his long form birth certificate is legit. The reason he didn't release it earlier is obvious to everyone not on the right- centrists and lefties got to see just how crazy the hard right really is. It was trolling on the grandest scale, brought a tear to my eye with its beauty. I only hope that one day I can troll the world even a tenth as well. Trolling is a art, after all, one which Obama has mastered.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Postby gsjackson » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:44 am

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote: As I understand it, McCain was born on a US military base, which could be argued to be US territory.


If he was born in the Panama Canal Zone, that was US territory at the time. But the hospital serving the Canal Zone -- Gorgas -- was not on a military base.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Postby HouseMD » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:34 am

gsjackson wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote: As I understand it, McCain was born on a US military base, which could be argued to be US territory.


If he was born in the Panama Canal Zone, that was US territory at the time. But the hospital serving the Canal Zone -- Gorgas -- was not on a military base.

Here's an analysis of the topic. At the time McCain was born, citizenship was not conferred to the children of U.S. citizens born in the canal zone automatically. This was remedied via a retroactive law in 1937, but the legal definition of natural born citizen requires one be born a citizen. So there is an argument on technicalities that he was not eligible, but I don't give a damn and would have voted for him if not for the fact that Palin was his running mate. Poor McCain, my former favorite republican thrown under the bus to try and kickstart that nutjob's national political career.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Postby gsjackson » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:48 am

HouseMD wrote:I don't give a damn and would have voted for him if not for the fact that Palin was his running mate. Poor McCain, my former favorite republican thrown under the bus to try and kickstart that nutjob's national political career.


John McCain? The guy who never met a war he didn't like? "Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran" (to the tune of Beach Boys Barbara Ann) -- a little shock-and-awe humor there from the candidate.

His latest typical fatheaded American escapade is especially rich with irony -- going to Ukraine to give a pep talk to the demonstrators and warning Putin that the US doesn't approve of Russia meddling in Ukrainian politics. Seriously, he did that.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Postby HouseMD » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:08 am

gsjackson wrote:
HouseMD wrote:I don't give a damn and would have voted for him if not for the fact that Palin was his running mate. Poor McCain, my former favorite republican thrown under the bus to try and kickstart that nutjob's national political career.


John McCain? The guy who never met a war he didn't like? "Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran" (to the tune of Beach Boys Barbara Ann) -- a little shock-and-awe humor there from the candidate.

His latest typical fatheaded American escapade is especially rich with irony -- going to Ukraine to give a pep talk to the demonstrators and warning Putin that the US doesn't approve of Russia meddling in Ukrainian politics. Seriously, he did that.

Eh, I'm okay with a guy that lived through war advocating for it. At least he knows what he's sending our boys into. Generally he actually believed in the things he advocated for. He was a straight shooter that would tell you exactly what he thought and wasn't the type to play chicken over debt ceilings or put poison pills into otherwise legitimate legislation. He was one of the more honest senators, basically, and one of the last republicans that was owned more by his ideals (even if often misguided) than his donors. Unfortunately he's gone senile a bit in his age, leaving him a shadow of the man he used to be. But on further thought, I forgot about my real favorite republican.

My favorite republican is Ron Paul. He was incorruptible in his ideals, even if I did not agree with some of them. He stood for something. I only wish his son were more like him. While Ron Paul loved this country and would do anything he believed would make it great, Rand Paul is a capitalist and nothing else. He cares only about ensuring an environment that protects profit, and is willing to side with corporations rather than people when one's rights are pitted against the other. He doesn't care about making America great, rather he only wants those who are already great to experience even more prosperity while the rest suffer.

And I'm ending this rant. I'm a rambling mess tonight.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

The United States: receiver of divine retribution

Postby Mr_Truth » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:37 am

On January 4, 2014, al Qaida defeated the Iraqi government, and regained control of the city of Fallujah. Thus marks the symbolic end of the war that began when the US invaded Iraq in 2003.

Back in 2002-03, it was clear to anyone that invading Iraq was foolish, unwise, and immoral. The pretext (Iraq's supposed possession of WMDs) was flimsy on its face.

But actually, the original 1991 UN agreement requiring Iraq to give up its WMDs was wrong. It was both intrusive and excessive. It also gave the US every excuse to harass and bully Iraq, from 1991 until the invasion in 2003.

Nearly 4500 US soldiers were killed, another 32,000 wounded in the war. According to the Iraq Body Count project, Iraqi civilian deaths range from 110,937 to 121,227.

The US finally got out of Iraq in 2011, but that fact still could not hide the devastating news last week. The US failed in Iraq, and lost. I believe this was God's punishment for America's immoral violence against another country.
Mr_Truth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:16 am

Re: The United States: receiver of divine retribution

Postby gsjackson » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:23 am

Mr_Truth wrote:On January 4, 2014, al Qaida defeated the Iraqi government, and regained control of the city of Fallujah. Thus marks the symbolic end of the war that began when the US invaded Iraq in 2003.

Back in 2002-03, it was clear to anyone that invading Iraq was foolish, unwise, and immoral. The pretext (Iraq's supposed possession of WMDs) was flimsy on its face.

But actually, the original 1991 UN agreement requiring Iraq to give up its WMDs was wrong. It was both intrusive and excessive. It also gave the US every excuse to harass and bully Iraq, from 1991 until the invasion in 2003.

Nearly 4500 US soldiers were killed, another 32,000 wounded in the war. According to the Iraq Body Count project, Iraqi civilian deaths range from 110,937 to 121,227.

The US finally got out of Iraq in 2011, but that fact still could not hide the devastating news last week. The US failed in Iraq, and lost. I believe this was God's punishment for America's immoral violence against another country.


All the more fitting in that Al Quaeda scarcely even existed in Iraq when the US invaded in 2003. Now it seizes large cities.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Malcolm Lloyd: receiver of divine retribution

Postby Mr_Truth » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:26 am

Malcolm Lloyd was in the business of alcohol, specifically vodka. Originally trained as a surgeon, he founded Double Cross Vodka back in 2008.

Image



Early Thursday morning (4/24/14) in Miami Beach, Malcolm Lloyd was the passenger in a Lamborghini driven by his brother in-law, who reportedly was driving more than 100 mph. The car slammed into the rear of an SUV parked at a stoplight, killing Lloyd instantly. He was only 42 years old.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/ ... F420140424

Image

Image



Mr. Lloyd was scholastically brilliant and industrious. He had studied engineering and medicine at the best schools in the world (Johns Hopkins University, Dartmouth College), and was set on a successful, productive career. He was clearly blessed by God with great intellectual talents.

Unfortunately, he wasted those talents. According to Mr. Lloyd, "I have always been passionate about having a good time, and many of these good times have involved a bit of partying and drinking." Losing interest in becoming a surgeon, he chose instead to become a manufacturer and distributor of vodka. In so doing, Malcolm Lloyd chose to promote hedonism, addiction, and drunkenness.

For those unaware, the New Testament teaches that drunkenness is a mortal sin, for which souls are barred from entering Heaven:

"Know you not that the unjust shall not possess the kingdom of God? Do not err: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor the effeminate, nor liers with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor railers, nor extortioners, shall possess the kingdom of God." (Corinthians 6: 9-10)

It's not clear yet whether the driver of the Lamborghini (who, incidentally, survived) was drunk or high on drugs. Regardless, Mr. Lloyd's death -- steeped as it was in recklessness and hedonism -- was a sad, but fitting end for a life that had rejected a higher calling suited to his prodigious talents. Malcolm Lloyd was lost in a spiritual fog, and therefore pursued a business of no redeeming social value whatsoever, and that leads to the ruin and deaths of thousands each year. Malcolm Lloyd was the receiver of divine retribution, and is now burning in hell forever.
Mr_Truth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:16 am

PreviousNext

Return to Religion and Spirituality

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest