Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Quantum Theory Proves Consciousness Survives Death?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Quantum Theory Proves Consciousness Survives Death?

Postby Winston » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:05 pm

Check out these interesting articles.

Scientists Claim That Quantum Theory Proves Consciousness Moves To Another Universe At Death
http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics. ... -at-death/

Does The Soul Exist? Evidence Says ‘Yes’
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/bio ... e-says-yes

A PAIR of world-renowned quantum scientists say they can prove the existence of the soul.
http://www.news.com.au/news/quantum-sci ... 6507686757
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby theprimebait » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:28 pm

lol no.it doesn't.these scientists aren't even quantum mechanists.

a quantum theorist,is just that a theorist.he has no method of verifying anything.anyone that takes quantum theorists seriouswely is a retard.

look up bill Gaede,he is all you need to know about quantum mechanics.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:41 pm

theprimebait wrote:lol no.it doesn't.these scientists aren't even quantum mechanists.

a quantum theorist,is just that a theorist.he has no method of verifying anything.anyone that takes quantum theorists seriouswely is a retard.

look up bill Gaede,he is all you need to know about quantum mechanics.

I agree that it's kind of speculative. But read the three articles first before jumping to conclusions.

There are many distinguished quantum physicists and neuroscientists that support this new theory. They aren't stupid people, even if they're wrong.

Who are you to judge though? What are your credentials? How much time have you spent researching this? Denial is not a qualified opinion.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Religion and Spirituality