Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics Mobile Friendly Theme
Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
If you are suffering an addiction (alcohol, drugs, p0rnography), here is a guaranteed way to stop.
Pray the Rosary every day. If you're new to the prayer, just start out with 10 "Hail Mary" 's:
Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
then eventually work up to all 15 decades, if you can.
The Rosary is a powerful prayer. It is guaranteed to stop your sinful addictions, if you pray it everyday, and avoid situations where those sins occur.
The steps for praying the Rosary:
1. Make the Sign of the Cross and say the "Apostles' Creed."
2. Say the "Our Father."
3. Say 3 "Hail Marys."
4. Say the "Glory be to the Father."
5. Announce the First Mystery; then say the "Our Father."
6. Say 10 "Hail Marys," while meditating on the Mystery.
7. Say the "Glory be to the Father."
8. Say the "Fatima Prayer."
9. Repeat steps 5 through 8 with the rest of the Mysteries.
10. At the end of each dayâ€™s rosary, say the "Hail, Holy Queen" and concluding prayers (you only have to pray this prayer once)