Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

"Mental illness" = demonic possession

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby MrMan » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:47 pm

I believe mental and other illnesses CAN BE caused by demons.

At the end of Matthew 4, we read that Jesus healed those who were demonized (demon possessed in some people's lingo) and those who were lunatick. The passage treats these as two different categories.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby MrMan » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:04 am

never mind, wrong thread
Last edited by MrMan on Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:08 am

MrMan wrote:Winston, if I recall correctly, the Teachman (1990) study did not show any statistically significant affects of male lack of virginity on marital disruption. (That's not commenting on morality, just the study.)

For me, I didn't want to marry a non-virgin because she'd been one flesh with another man. Theoretically, a widow could have been in my consideration set, but at my age back then, that wasn't really what I was looking for, either.

Men don't bond with just sex, but women bond via sex. So throughout history, male virginity either did not matter, or was considered a liability. Think of these women who have auctioned their virginity online. Would the same work with a man? No, of course not. Male virginity is not valuable. At best it can be neutral.

Men have traits in their nature that allow bonding. Not saying that men can't bond using sex, but even a man who has f***ed many women can still bond with a woman after it. A woman who has f***ed a hundred guys can't do the same. Men have traits like loyalty, duty, honor, character. They are much more apt to practice love instead of just feeling it, as women do. A man should never settle for a slut (non-virgin, with obvious exceptions like widows) because female virginity is needed for a woman to bond. Sluts, foreign and domestic, will say how they can be good partners, but this is not true. And if she can't keep it in her pants and save herself for her husband only, she is not capable or worthy of love.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: "Mental illness" = demonic possession

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:45 pm

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:24 pm

If any of you doubt the reality of demonic possession, listen to this Art Bell interview with Father Malachi Martin from the late 1990s. He is a retired high ranking Jesuit and Catholic priest who served as advisor to three Popes and has performed many exorcisms in different countries for 30 years. His tales of his exorcisms are chilling and sincere and will make you a believer. He even talks about how objects move around during the exorcisms. And Art Bell asked him many good questions. This is someone with first hand experience, not an armchair skeptic.

Father Malachi Martin also did six more interviews with Art Bell which you can see here.

https://www.youtube.com/results?q=art%20bell%20malachi%20martin

Playlist
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGjjoS3cuDRYvsSQpSbxH0AkFLK7bz8aX
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Eric » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:51 pm

What the f**k is it with Jews, I mean kikes...wanting to control the world, geld, brand and neuter everyone; and absolutely Take Over any form of free and uninhibited way or form of life?

They've done it through their proxy religion Christianity as well. ...
Leave us alone. Get your controlling domineering, mentally abused and damaged asses away from the rest of the World population, please.

These people won't rest until the whole world is formed to their way of demented thinking and bent into a righteous guilt-complex.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
Eric
Junior Poster

Postby Eric » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:57 pm

It's slavery.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
Eric
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:35 pm

Here is another Art Bell interview with another experienced exorcist. His name is Reverend Bob Larson. He is famous in America for doing exorcisms and casting out demons. This one is a bit scary though because they play a lot of audio clips from the possessed during his exorcisms. Dont play this if youre alone and afraid to be scared or if you fear that these sounds might attract demons into your home. These sounds are kind of disturbing, regardless whether they are of the truly possessed or not. Larson admits that demon possession is stronger in America than other countries due to the breakdown in family values, moral decay and inhumane treatment of others.

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Religion and Spirituality