Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Gnosticism, Hermeticism, Esoteric Ancient Teachings of Mystery Schools

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27120
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Gnosticism, Hermeticism, Esoteric Ancient Teachings of Mystery Schools

Post by Winston » November 29th, 2017, 7:43 pm

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Gnosticism, Hermeticism, Esoteric Ancient Teachings of Mystery Schools

Post by Adama » November 29th, 2017, 9:08 pm

Hey, Winston, what have you gained from your studies into Gnosticism? Have you learned some secret knowledge?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27120
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Gnosticism, Hermeticism, Esoteric Ancient Teachings of Mystery Schools

Post by Winston » November 29th, 2017, 10:06 pm

Adama wrote:
November 29th, 2017, 9:08 pm
Hey, Winston, what have you gained from your studies into Gnosticism? Have you learned some secret knowledge?
Of course. Tons of mind blowing stuff. You dont think the articles and videos contain nothing do you? Lol. See the videos on the first page. A lot of job dropping stuff.

How would a truth seeker know who to believe though, you or the gnostic authors? Both sides claim the other is wrong and a perversion? How does one know who is right? Simply arguing from tradition or a flawed book doesnt settle the matter
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27120
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Gnosticism, Hermeticism, Esoteric Ancient Teachings of Mystery Schools

Post by Winston » November 29th, 2017, 11:23 pm

Adama,
You will love this documentary by a Christian. He makes a very strong case why the Illuminati are Gnostics and explains their religion and aims. It makes a lot of sense. Especially about how their goal is to synthesize opposites into one in order to collapse duality, rather than try to balance the opposites like Eastern religions do with the ying yang symbol. And that's the secret reason behind feminism and the anti-gender movement. Some of it is very mind blowing, like when he shows you the true meaning of the popular 101 number and why it's used in books, movies and skyscrapers like Taipei 101. And he shows you how the story of Gnosticism is told in many popular movies too. The patterns, names, symbols and themes are too consistent to be mere coincidence. He also shows you what the pyramid with the all seeing on top really means and how it connects to other occult symbols. Very jaw dropping stuff.



The narrator also recommends you watch this 6 hour lecture by Dr. Michael Heiser, who exposes Gnosticism in it.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Gnosticism, Hermeticism, Esoteric Ancient Teachings of Mystery Schools

Post by Adama » November 30th, 2017, 12:46 am

I got about 12 minutes into the first video, and everything he's said is correct. Poor Winston. I also saw your comments which you wrote in defense of this satanic doctrine. How is it that, after having gotten the explanation that Gnosticism is Satanism from multiple sources that you still cannot receive this understanding? It is right there in your face. It makes Satan into God.

Actually probably everything that needs to be said on this topic you already know. Just you don't want it.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Gnosticism, Hermeticism, Esoteric Ancient Teachings of Mystery Schools

Post by Adama » November 30th, 2017, 1:22 am

Winston wrote:
November 29th, 2017, 10:06 pm
Adama wrote:
November 29th, 2017, 9:08 pm
Hey, Winston, what have you gained from your studies into Gnosticism? Have you learned some secret knowledge?
Of course. Tons of mind blowing stuff. You dont think the articles and videos contain nothing do you? Lol. See the videos on the first page. A lot of job dropping stuff.

How would a truth seeker know who to believe though, you or the gnostic authors? Both sides claim the other is wrong and a perversion? How does one know who is right? Simply arguing from tradition or a flawed book doesnt settle the matter
Poor Winston.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27120
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Gnosticism, Hermeticism, Esoteric Ancient Teachings of Mystery Schools

Post by Winston » November 30th, 2017, 9:53 pm

Adama,
Multiple sources? But only Christian truthers claim that gnosticism is satanic and connected to the Illuminati. Not objective truthers. This means they have an axe to grind. If objective neutral truthers said gnosticism is satanic then itd be more credible. We all know that Christian truthers have an agenda to demonize anything that contradicts their religion. Thats why you have to take it with a grain of salt. Think about it.

But nevertheless that video does make a lot of good points. However correlation is not always causation. You cant prove which beliefs came from where. You merely have a fixed set of beliefs that you never question and make your mind to serve.

Btw i never said the narrator made a strong case that gnosticism was satanic. You said that. I merely said that he made a strong case that the freemasons and illuminists practiced some form of gnosticism or dualism. But that doesnt mean all gnosticism is bad. It could have a dark and light side. Just like the force in star wars. Maybe the elites practice dark gnosticism or dark esotericism? You have to consider all possibilities and listen to all sides, like i do. Not just pick one side and call it the ultimate truth.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Gnosticism, Hermeticism, Esoteric Ancient Teachings of Mystery Schools

Post by Adama » November 30th, 2017, 10:51 pm

Winston wrote:
November 30th, 2017, 9:53 pm
Adama,
Multiple sources? But only Christian truthers claim that gnosticism is satanic and connected to the Illuminati. Not objective truthers. This means they have an axe to grind. If objective neutral truthers said gnosticism is satanic then itd be more credible. We all know that Christian truthers have an agenda to demonize anything that contradicts their religion. Thats why you have to take it with a grain of salt. Think about it.

But nevertheless that video does make a lot of good points. However correlation is not always causation. You cant prove which beliefs came from where. You merely have a fixed set of beliefs that you never question and make your mind to serve.

Btw i never said the narrator made a strong case that gnosticism was satanic. You said that. I merely said that he made a strong case that the freemasons and illuminists practiced some form of gnosticism or dualism. But that doesnt mean all gnosticism is bad. It could have a dark and light side. Just like the force in star wars. Maybe the elites practice dark gnosticism or dark esotericism? You have to consider all possibilities and listen to all sides, like i do. Not just pick one side and call it the ultimate truth.
Winston, you think you're objective but your words merely defend what is in your face satanism.

You should even listen to yourself. Of course Christians are against Gnosticism, because it is satanism! That's why Christians are against it. This is right there in your face, but basically Christians disapproval of it, it certainly can't be because it is satanic for you. To minds like yours, this is merely a slander, not to be believed, by those who are jealous or who feel threatened.

It never occurs to you that if Christianity is from God that Christians are aware of what Satanism is, since they know who God is and what His traits and characteristics are.

But it is obvious to me now that you are unable to perceive such things. Why do I waste my time typing?

Winston, what denomination of Christian were you? What kind of church did you attend? What was the name of it, if you don't mind me asking? Were you a Seventh Day Adventist? Methodist?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27120
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Gnosticism, Hermeticism, Esoteric Ancient Teachings of Mystery Schools

Post by Winston » December 1st, 2017, 9:21 am

Adama,
I could spin the same arguments against you and say that if gnostics know the truth and are more enlightened that they can easily see that your Christianity is really a perversion of paganism and gnosticism and created by Paul and the Romans for political control, oppression and manipulation. Etc. Anyone can say that.

I didnt belong to a denomination. Just basic bible believing Christianity. The same kind you hear from Billy Graham, Josh McDowell, CS Lewis, etc. You read about it in chick publications comic tracts too. You remember those? They were fun to read. Are you old enough to remember all that? Are you a millenial? You sound like one. If so then i was a Christian before you were even born.

Many churches are like that. They just call themselves community churches or some generic name like that. Or even reformed church. Not all churches are a denomination. They just call themselves bible focused.

They typically tout these things:

- The Bible is the infallible word of God.
- Jesus is the only way to God.
- You have to accept Christ to be saved.
Etc.

Very simple stuff. We've all heard it before. Its nothing mysterious man.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Gnosticism, Hermeticism, Esoteric Ancient Teachings of Mystery Schools

Post by Adama » December 1st, 2017, 11:33 am

Winston wrote:
December 1st, 2017, 9:21 am
Adama,
I could spin the same arguments against you and say that if gnostics know the truth and are more enlightened that they can easily see that your Christianity is really a perversion of paganism and gnosticism and created by Paul and the Romans for political control, oppression and manipulation. Etc. Anyone can say that.

I didnt belong to a denomination. Just basic bible believing Christianity. The same kind you hear from Billy Graham, Josh McDowell, CS Lewis, etc. You read about it in chick publications comic tracts too. You remember those? They were fun to read. Are you old enough to remember all that? Are you a millenial? You sound like one. If so then i was a Christian before you were even born.

Many churches are like that. They just call themselves community churches or some generic name like that. Or even reformed church. Not all churches are a denomination. They just call themselves bible focused.

They typically tout these things:

- The Bible is the infallible word of God.
- Jesus is the only way to God.
- You have to accept Christ to be saved.
Etc.

Very simple stuff. We've all heard it before. Its nothing mysterious man.
It is a shame for a person to defend obvious Satanism. Like those people who think white magic is good. It's still evil, just masquerading under the cloak of righteousness. It's still demonic. It's still idolatry.

Where's your StarChild? Shouldn't he be telling you about how it's really the mysterious ooze?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Gnosticism, Hermeticism, Esoteric Ancient Teachings of Mystery Schools

Post by Adama » December 1st, 2017, 11:49 am

Winston wrote:
December 1st, 2017, 9:21 am
Christianity is really a perversion of paganism and gnosticism and created by Paul and the Romans for political control, oppression and manipulation.
Very simple stuff. We've all heard it before. Its nothing mysterious man.
The soul that believes that is in deep darkness.

Catholicism is a perversion of Christianity which has incorporated paganism into it (to help convert the pagans to the new religion). That's rather obvious to many non Catholics.

Maybe there can be an argument made for that.

However, Christianity has nothing to do with Catholicism whatsoever. That's like saying a piece of gold plated tungsten is the same as a bar of pure gold. One is a deception meant to rip you off, and if you don't know how to examine it, you will not be able to distinguish it from the real thing.

So when you say, the Romans used Christianity for control, those Romans were never Christians. They were Catholics. Catholicism is not about God, Christ, or the Bible. It is about worshiping the Pope, the Queen of Heaven (Mary) as the mother of God, the worship of the dead (the beauitfied saints), and the worship of statues. It contains other demonic things from their demonic teachings such as the chanting of prayers in repetition when Christ said explicitly that prayers are not to be made in repetition, unmarried pastors who wear long robes and call themselves fathers according to the soul (when only God is the Father). And for Catholics, salvation is not simply through Christ. It is through the Catholic church AND their sacraments.

(Pastors are to be married and have children and rule their home. Men are to wear pants. And Christ specifically warned against pastors who wear long robes, and not to call ourselves religious masters, rabbis or fathers.)

Once again, Christianity is NOT Catholic, and Catholicism is not Christianity.

Remember, Satan's job? He is the god of this world who deceives the nations. There are many distractions meant to take you away from your inheritance of eternal life with great riches and glory on God's future new earth.

Gnosticism and all the works based religions are those religions. Faith in the Savior, the Redeemer, is all a person needs. That is Christianity.

Anyone taking their religious doctrine from Star Wars is probably in deep trouble.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27120
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Gnosticism, Hermeticism, Esoteric Ancient Teachings of Mystery Schools

Post by Winston » December 1st, 2017, 2:28 pm

Is this denver gnosis site claiming that freemasonry is a form of gnosticism? Lol

http://gnosisdenver.org/index.php/the-m ... ts-part-4/

Also check out the title of this book. It seems to imply that freemasonry and gnosticism are related or connected. Wtf? I thought freemasons seek power and political connections, whereas gnostics seek truth, wisdom and spirituality. So how are they connected?

http://www.lulu.com/shop/http://www.lul ... 60922.html

The Gnostic and Esoteric Mysteries of Freemasonry, Lucifer and the Great Work
By Eliphas Levi et al.

This book is a compilation of extracts, articles and lectures on the mysterious and often misunderstood subjects of Freemasonry, Lucifer and the Great Work. It is presented in Bilingual format with English side by side with Spanish and is meant as a companion or supplement to the Gnostic Classic "The Initiatic Path in the Arcana of the Tarot and Kabalah" (1978) by Samael Aun Weor. The reader should recognize the Kabalistic symbolism that is suggested by all three authors: Éliphas Lévi, Samael Aun Weor and Arnoldo Krumm-Heller. Some of the material is published here for the first time in English.

"In our present time there are a great number of men who believe themselves to be Free-masons, yet they ignore the meaning of their Rites, and have lost the Key of their Mysteries. They do not even comprehend their symbolic pictures, nor their hieroglyphic signs, which are the pages of a book of the absolute and universal science, and can be read with the help of the Kabalistic Keys..."< Less
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27120
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Gnosticism, Hermeticism, Esoteric Ancient Teachings of Mystery Schools

Post by Winston » December 2nd, 2017, 5:40 pm

@Adama will like this video. Its from a Christian truther who explains how the movie "Lucy" with Scarlett Johansson and Morgan Freeman represents the Luciferian doctrine of the Illuminati and NWO, in which the elite want to themselves become Gods and be immortal and transcend time and space. Its very condemning and argues that this is all very Satanic and blasphemous to God.

The narrator sounds just like Adama. Lol. So I guess the movie Lucy is very Lucy-ferian. Lol. What a great pun.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Gnosticism, Hermeticism, Esoteric Ancient Teachings of Mystery Schools

Post by Adama » December 2nd, 2017, 7:04 pm

Any time there is a character called Lucy, you should consider that they are really giving glory to their god Lucifer. It's quite obvious, unless you are a willfully blind "truth seeker."
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27120
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Gnosticism, Hermeticism, Esoteric Ancient Teachings of Mystery Schools

Post by Winston » December 2nd, 2017, 10:15 pm

Adama wrote:
December 2nd, 2017, 7:04 pm
Any time there is a character called Lucy, you should consider that they are really giving glory to their god Lucifer. It's quite obvious, unless you are a willfully blind "truth seeker."
What about lucille ball or the "I love lucy show" back in the 60s? Was that luciferian too? If so how? Lol. Or just innocent comedy and slapstick? Lol

Btw its funny that one of the chimps that was claimed to be a missing link was also named Lucy, before it was debunked.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Religion and Spirituality”