Adam and Eve - Were women created defective?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Moretorque wrote:I don't know how people take the bible literally.
They're too lazy to look up the "names" and see that in many cases the names represent groups, places, or concepts.
It doesn't help that some authors used lots of allegory while others were more literal.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

bladed11 wrote:
ChampionKaji wrote:There is no god. Also, at least the alphas got to have fun; the betas will die AND didn't even get a piece of p***y. Better to be a white man, knowing that the world was once yours, than to be Black, knowing that you're going to die and never got to experience pleasure.
Well you're a dumb a** then. If you think nothing created you look at your own face in the mirror. Who's image is that no it wasn't some tadpol cum farting you out over a billion years.
I'm Black.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

I already said the bible is metaphoric. There's still a few literal gems in there too but it's mostly metaphors. It was only written for a small population of people while the masses of xstians sit there acting like it was for them and their stupid church, but it wasn't for them to make money off of.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

ChampionKaji wrote:
bladed11 wrote:
ChampionKaji wrote:There is no god. Also, at least the alphas got to have fun; the betas will die AND didn't even get a piece of p***y. Better to be a white man, knowing that the world was once yours, than to be Black, knowing that you're going to die and never got to experience pleasure.
Well you're a dumb a** then. If you think nothing created you look at your own face in the mirror. Who's image is that no it wasn't some tadpol cum farting you out over a billion years.
I'm Black.
Adam and Eve were black
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

bladed11 wrote:
ChampionKaji wrote:
bladed11 wrote:
I'm Black.
Adam and Eve were black
Adam and Eve never existed.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

ChampionKaji wrote:
bladed11 wrote:
ChampionKaji wrote:
bladed11 wrote:
I'm Black.
Adam and Eve were black
Ok but they were still black. lol
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

bladed11 wrote:
ChampionKaji wrote:
bladed11 wrote:
ChampionKaji wrote:
bladed11 wrote: Well you're a dumb a** then. If you think nothing created you look at your own face in the mirror. Who's image is that no it wasn't some tadpol cum farting you out over a billion years.
I'm Black.
Adam and Eve were black
Ok but they were still black. lol
How could they be Black if they never existed, you lummox?
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

Because they were black. Everyone was black. New races were formed at tower of babyl
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

bladed11 wrote:Because they were black. Everyone was black. New races were formed at tower of babyl
You lose. Different races started differently. We are different species.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian_prince »

God dont do mistakes, feminists did.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

Arabian_prince wrote:God dont do mistakes, feminists did.
Godjesus and the bear don't exist.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

ChampionKaji wrote:
bladed11 wrote:Because they were black. Everyone was black. New races were formed at tower of babyl
You lose. Different races started differently. We are different species.
Ya we were made that way. To be different for trying to build a tower to space, which pissed off the creator of man. He created a man from dirt so can also create you into a white man or asian.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

Face it the creator made a big mistake and now he's not taking the proper steps to fix it. Which is why I am calling him out on it. He also created satan knowing he had iniquity in him from the start.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

Unless you want to use the argument he made things this way to toughen up some people or teach or whatever. If there was no mistake then it was on purpose. So the purpose is to make life a living hell then later we get some cool rewards.. So on so forth.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

To add further to this.. Eve was attracted to satan and what he had to offer. Is this the same reason feminists are attracted to the bad boy? The devil inside the bad boy is what they really want. Are feminists attracted to evil? I think so..