Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Adam and Eve

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Postby Teal Lantern » March 20th, 2014, 1:20 am

Moretorque wrote:I don't know how people take the bible literally.

They're too lazy to look up the "names" and see that in many cases the names represent groups, places, or concepts.
It doesn't help that some authors used lots of allegory while others were more literal.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby ChampionKaji » March 20th, 2014, 1:26 am

bladed11 wrote:
ChampionKaji wrote:There is no god. Also, at least the alphas got to have fun; the betas will die AND didn't even get a piece of p***y. Better to be a white man, knowing that the world was once yours, than to be Black, knowing that you're going to die and never got to experience pleasure.


Well you're a dumb a** then. If you think nothing created you look at your own face in the mirror. Who's image is that no it wasn't some tadpol cum farting you out over a billion years.


I'm Black.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 128
Joined: March 11th, 2014, 4:26 am

Postby bladed11 » March 20th, 2014, 1:28 am

I already said the bible is metaphoric. There's still a few literal gems in there too but it's mostly metaphors. It was only written for a small population of people while the masses of xstians sit there acting like it was for them and their stupid church, but it wasn't for them to make money off of.
bladed11
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 213
Joined: September 3rd, 2013, 1:14 am

Postby bladed11 » March 20th, 2014, 1:28 am

ChampionKaji wrote:
bladed11 wrote:
ChampionKaji wrote:There is no god. Also, at least the alphas got to have fun; the betas will die AND didn't even get a piece of p***y. Better to be a white man, knowing that the world was once yours, than to be Black, knowing that you're going to die and never got to experience pleasure.


Well you're a dumb a** then. If you think nothing created you look at your own face in the mirror. Who's image is that no it wasn't some tadpol cum farting you out over a billion years.


I'm Black.


Adam and Eve were black
bladed11
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 213
Joined: September 3rd, 2013, 1:14 am

Postby ChampionKaji » March 20th, 2014, 1:29 am

bladed11 wrote:
ChampionKaji wrote:
bladed11 wrote:
ChampionKaji wrote:There is no god. Also, at least the alphas got to have fun; the betas will die AND didn't even get a piece of p***y. Better to be a white man, knowing that the world was once yours, than to be Black, knowing that you're going to die and never got to experience pleasure.


Well you're a dumb a** then. If you think nothing created you look at your own face in the mirror. Who's image is that no it wasn't some tadpol cum farting you out over a billion years.


I'm Black.


Adam and Eve were black


Adam and Eve never existed.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 128
Joined: March 11th, 2014, 4:26 am

Postby bladed11 » March 20th, 2014, 1:30 am

ChampionKaji wrote:
bladed11 wrote:
ChampionKaji wrote:
bladed11 wrote:
ChampionKaji wrote:There is no god. Also, at least the alphas got to have fun; the betas will die AND didn't even get a piece of p***y. Better to be a white man, knowing that the world was once yours, than to be Black, knowing that you're going to die and never got to experience pleasure.


Well you're a dumb a** then. If you think nothing created you look at your own face in the mirror. Who's image is that no it wasn't some tadpol cum farting you out over a billion years.


I'm Black.


Adam and Eve were black


Adam and Eve never existed.


Ok but they were still black. lol
bladed11
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 213
Joined: September 3rd, 2013, 1:14 am

Postby ChampionKaji » March 20th, 2014, 1:31 am

bladed11 wrote:
ChampionKaji wrote:
bladed11 wrote:
ChampionKaji wrote:
bladed11 wrote:
ChampionKaji wrote:There is no god. Also, at least the alphas got to have fun; the betas will die AND didn't even get a piece of p***y. Better to be a white man, knowing that the world was once yours, than to be Black, knowing that you're going to die and never got to experience pleasure.


Well you're a dumb a** then. If you think nothing created you look at your own face in the mirror. Who's image is that no it wasn't some tadpol cum farting you out over a billion years.


I'm Black.


Adam and Eve were black


Adam and Eve never existed.


Ok but they were still black. lol


How could they be Black if they never existed, you lummox?
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 128
Joined: March 11th, 2014, 4:26 am

Postby bladed11 » March 20th, 2014, 1:32 am

Because they were black. Everyone was black. New races were formed at tower of babyl
bladed11
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 213
Joined: September 3rd, 2013, 1:14 am

Postby ChampionKaji » March 20th, 2014, 1:32 am

bladed11 wrote:Because they were black. Everyone was black. New races were formed at tower of babyl


You lose. Different races started differently. We are different species.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 128
Joined: March 11th, 2014, 4:26 am

Postby Arabian_prince » March 20th, 2014, 1:33 am

God dont do mistakes, feminists did.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 116
Joined: October 18th, 2013, 12:56 am
Location: OH

Postby ChampionKaji » March 20th, 2014, 1:34 am

Arabian_prince wrote:God dont do mistakes, feminists did.


Godjesus and the bear don't exist.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 128
Joined: March 11th, 2014, 4:26 am

Postby bladed11 » March 20th, 2014, 1:34 am

ChampionKaji wrote:
bladed11 wrote:Because they were black. Everyone was black. New races were formed at tower of babyl


You lose. Different races started differently. We are different species.


Ya we were made that way. To be different for trying to build a tower to space, which pissed off the creator of man. He created a man from dirt so can also create you into a white man or asian.
bladed11
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 213
Joined: September 3rd, 2013, 1:14 am

Postby bladed11 » March 20th, 2014, 1:40 am

Arabian_prince wrote:God dont do mistakes, feminists did.


Face it the creator made a big mistake and now he's not taking the proper steps to fix it. Which is why I am calling him out on it. He also created satan knowing he had iniquity in him from the start.
bladed11
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 213
Joined: September 3rd, 2013, 1:14 am

Postby bladed11 » March 20th, 2014, 1:43 am

Arabian_prince wrote:God dont do mistakes, feminists did.


Unless you want to use the argument he made things this way to toughen up some people or teach or whatever. If there was no mistake then it was on purpose. So the purpose is to make life a living hell then later we get some cool rewards.. So on so forth.
bladed11
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 213
Joined: September 3rd, 2013, 1:14 am

Postby bladed11 » March 31st, 2014, 12:18 am

To add further to this.. Eve was attracted to satan and what he had to offer. Is this the same reason feminists are attracted to the bad boy? The devil inside the bad boy is what they really want. Are feminists attracted to evil? I think so..
bladed11
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 213
Joined: September 3rd, 2013, 1:14 am

Previous

Return to Religion and Spirituality

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest