Tibetan Meditation Healing Sounds and Singing Bowls

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Tibetan Meditation Healing Sounds and Singing Bowls

Post by Winston »

Jackal,
You will love these.

Check out these Tibetan meditation healing sounds using singing bowls. If you listen to it for a while, your mind will become clearer and able to concentrate better, even if you aren't meditating while listening. The chimes of the meditation bowls are soothing to your mind and psyche.

This is album 1 and goes for 11 hours.

Here is album 2. It goes for another 11 hours and sounds a little different.

This one is especially interesting. It's called Tibetan singing bowl meditation. It sounds like planets singing in space. And is really soothing to the mind and soul. It goes for 10 hours.

If you want to download these to play offline or on your laptop or smart phone, you can use http://www.savevid.com to download the video file, or http://www.listentoyoutube.com to download the audio file. Video files can also be converted to audio files using free programs like Format Factory.

These tracks are great when you want to sit and meditate or recharge and get your senses back to bearing.
Last edited by Winston on March 22nd, 2014, 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

I like album 2 because it doesn't only have the sounds of the Tibetan bowls, but has Buddhist mantras, as well.

Buddhist meditation has two main types: one for calming the mind and one for anaylzing and realizing its true nature.

Focusing on just the bowl sounds in a normal way will most likely just lead to relaxation. To go deeper, one would have to ask oneself, "Who is it that is hearing this sound?" in a Zen type of way to analyze one's own consciousness and how it interacts with the world.

The mantras will also just produce relaxation if just focused on as sounds, but if the meaning of the mantras is considered along with considering the true nature of one's own mind while reciting them, then more is possible...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Lots of good stuff on HA, but this is the best.

Yes, Winston, this is the best - most uplifting and most useful - thread on HA - ever.

As Irizarry (?) would say.... "+∞".
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jackal wrote:I like album 2 because it doesn't only have the sounds of the Tibetan bowls, but has Buddhist mantras, as well.

Buddhist meditation has two main types: one for calming the mind and one for anaylzing and realizing its true nature.

Focusing on just the bowl sounds in a normal way will most likely just lead to relaxation. To go deeper, one would have to ask oneself, "Who is it that is hearing this sound?" in a Zen type of way to analyze one's own consciousness and how it interacts with the world.

The mantras will also just produce relaxation if just focused on as sounds, but if the meaning of the mantras is considered along with considering the true nature of one's own mind while reciting them, then more is possible...
Jackal sorry for the off-topic... but what is that stew or goulash in your avatar?

Licking my chops... I love stuff like that
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

“The devil, the originator of sorrowful anxieties and restless troubles, flees before the sound of music almost as much as before the Word of God....Music is a gift and grace of God, not an invention of men. Thus it drives out the devil and makes people cheerful. Then one forgets all wrath, impurity, and other devices.â€￾
― Martin Luther
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'm glad you guys like it and appreciate it. Yes listen to these sounds for at last half an hour a day, and it will help your mind, focus and concentration a lot. It will sharpen your mind, not just relax you. Plus the sounds are kind of holy, which I resonate with. Hard to explain why.

You can also download these Tibetan meditation healing sounds at:
https://gumroad.com/l/tibetan_healing

The guy made the singing bowl videos has a lot more of them on his YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BrianWilliamGreen
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey check out this 8 hour video of the sounds of hot springs in the rainforest in Thailand. It's very relaxing to listen to or meditate to.

CGrantAnderson
Freshman Poster

Thanks!

Post by CGrantAnderson »

Winston,

This is great! Thank you for sharing.

And glad to know that you're walking a spiritual path!

- Grant
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. It's a must hear and it really works. I listen to it when I sleep which has healing/restorative effects. It's the sounds of the Schumann Resonance, which at 7.83 Hz is the sound of the Earth's magnetic field, and will align you with it. If you fall asleep to it, it will have a healing effect and align your mind/body with that of the Earth's magnetic field, so that you will wake up feeling centered and refreshed. You can download it for only $2 from Amazon.com and put it into your smart phone to listen to it anytime you want to relax or sleep. Check out the many stellar reviews for it too.

Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Jester wrote: Jackal sorry for the off-topic... but what is that stew or goulash in your avatar?

Licking my chops... I love stuff like that
Yes, indeed, it is goulash (spelled "gulyás" in Hungarian).

Here, if you are hungry, you can make it yourself! :D

http://www.thehungarydish.com/the-best-gulyas-recipe/
buddy77
Freshman Poster

@Winston

Post by buddy77 »

If you like these, you might enjoy a group called, Tangerine Dreams. You can still find them on youtube.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Tibetan Meditation Healing Sounds and Singing Bowls

Post by Winston »

Any of you believe this? lol

MUSIC from INNER EARTH coming from secret cave in Tibet

Description:

MUSIC from INNER EARTH coming from secret cave in Tibet, recorded by Russian team. This mysterious Celestial Music has started to sound very recently. This is a very secret cave where Monks go meditate since centuries, but there was never any music coming from it before. This Music is part of the intense Dimensional transmutation work going on between the Soul of the Planet, the Armada of the Galactic Fed of Light & the INNER EARTH kingdom of Agartha. New high power SOUND frequency technology is generating this Music & healing Earth while the transmutation of the negative energies are modulating themselves into Light.

Sound vibration technology is at the heart of the transmutation process that is going on with Earth with the sound consciousness energy participation from the Agartians & Gal Fed. I believe it is important that we awake to the innate Power of Sound & Music in the spiritual Ascension Process.

To my best understanding this is the ''consciousness sound celestial energy'' that is being beamed in great magnitude by giant starships of the Gal Fed of Light into the openings of Inner Earth to raise & heal the vibration of Earth to prepare her for the spiritual Ascension process of 2012. It coincide with this operation that have been announce by the Gal Fed. Sound Consciousness Energy is among the greatest secret powers of the Universe, it is at the core of the Ascension process dynamic of energetical transmutation. The whole Universe true physic is absolutely identical to the laws of Music. We are hearing the Earth resonating by symphatic resonance to this influx just like a bell or a gong will resonate if another instrument is played in it's surrounding even if nothing has physically touched the bell or gong. It is called symphatic resonance phenomenon.

(There are many place in the world where very mysterious & super Powerful sound phenomenon have occurred. In their cases, it is a known sound phenomenon, it's the sound of highly compressed air in giant ventilation shafts of deep underground bases of the Illuminati secret mafia. The galactic federation of Light Armada of UFO that are around our Planet have started to destroy by implosion all their network of secret Bases. They used new secret high frequency sound technology to produce these super implosions. The destruction of these giant secret bases propels huge compressed air waves in the giant vent shaft with this sound characteristic.)
This is really great news!