Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


God's wake-up call to Mick Jagger

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

God's wake-up call to Mick Jagger

Postby Mr_Truth » March 21st, 2014, 12:33 pm

L'Wren Scott was the girlfriend of Mick Jagger. She committed suicide by hanging, and is now suffering in hell forever.


Image


Her suicide was the logical result of her sins. She was raised in the false religion of Mormonism, and apparently never had a commitment to God or Catholicism, which is the only true religion.

After high school, she began a career in fashion modeling, a profession steeped in vice and sin. Girls should never enter into modeling. Many of them end up as drug addicts, alcoholics, and whores. Career women (especially those in the modeling industry) cannot function normally outside their world of self-pride, idolatry, conceit, greed, and envy. It is therefore no surprise that Miss Scott's only attempt at marriage failed, after just a few years.

Like all career women, she rebelled against God's decree that woman be subordinate to man. She lived an independent, and therefore spiritually disordered, life. And despite living in sin with Mick Jagger, she was still childless and single, a fact that tormented her. Reportedly, she was millions of dollars in debt. And as she was pushing 50, she could never be sure that her wealthy benefactor would not drop her for newer, younger, prettier women to commit mortal sin with.

Her suicide reveals despair, which is the result of her rejection of God, her mortal sins (and lack of repentance thereof), her embrace of the worldly over the spiritual, and her lack of faith in traditional Catholicism.

Her suicide also shows us that God created a woman's nature to bond with only one man. Women were not designed to be merely "girlfriends," i.e., females to fornicate with. They were designed to be wives and mothers. No matter how free or independent women are, they want most of all to have marriage and a normal family, as L'Wren Scott wanted. That's why a woman should not have a career outside the home, or have a boyfriend unless she intends to marry him and have children. Likewise, a man should not have a girlfriend, unless he intends to marry her and have children.

If Mick Jagger feels remorse for the role he played in Miss Scott's death, and if he allows this event to move him towards repentance of his own sins, and to embrace traditional Catholicism, then there is hope for him yet. For too long, he has been cavalier and reckless in his pursuit of worldly pleasures -- and he has gotten away with it, so far. But God remembers always. Mick Jagger had better realize that he has just gotten a wake-up call from God. For he too has committed grave mortal sins, for which his soul is condemned forever -- unless he repents and converts to the traditional Catholic faith.
Mr_Truth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 78
Joined: November 9th, 2013, 2:16 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby ChampionKaji » March 21st, 2014, 2:23 pm

LOL
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 128
Joined: March 11th, 2014, 4:26 am

Postby bladed11 » March 21st, 2014, 8:07 pm

Hey I can agree that mormons are a bunch of twats but

Catholicism the true faith?

What a load of shit

I am christian but considering going to islam.. Too many christians are so dumbed down and ignorant about their own holy book the bible it's becoming more and more pathetic as a belief system :roll:
bladed11
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 213
Joined: September 3rd, 2013, 1:14 am

Postby Mr_Truth » March 22nd, 2014, 5:39 am

bladed11 wrote:I am christian but considering going to islam.. Too many christians are so dumbed down and ignorant about their own holy book the bible it's becoming more and more pathetic as a belief system :roll:


And you obviously are one among all these "Christians" if you're seriously considering converting to the demonic, false religion of Islam.

Many of these "Christians" are Protestants, who have condemned their souls for having rejected the true religion: Catholicism.

And many who call themselves "Catholics" today are in fact heretics, who have rebelled against Christ, distorted His word, and transformed Catholicism into just another feel-good Protestant sect. They are no less condemned than any other non-Catholic.

We are fast approaching the Last Days. You must save your souls and convert now.
Mr_Truth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 78
Joined: November 9th, 2013, 2:16 am

Postby Cornfed » March 22nd, 2014, 5:45 am

This seems to be a case of conformational bias, whereby anything bad that happens to alleged sinners is regarded as divine punishment, while all the good people getting the shaft as well are ignored. As for Catholicism, it is a strange mixture of the stuff in the Bible, Roman tradition, local pagan sects and outright nonsense. The idea that this just happens to be the one true religion and everyone who doesn't accept it is doomed to hell seems a little implausible.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5676
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Postby Mr_Truth » March 23rd, 2014, 3:17 pm

As for Catholicism, it is a strange mixture of the stuff in the Bible, Roman tradition, local pagan sects and outright nonsense. The idea that this just happens to be the one true religion and everyone who doesn't accept it is doomed to hell seems a little implausible.


Of course it's plausible. It's just that you choose not to believe, due to your intellectual pride, and independent spirit. Faith requires humility and charity.

Cornfed wrote:This seems to be a case of conformational bias, whereby anything bad that happens to alleged sinners is regarded as divine punishment, while all the good people getting the shaft as well are ignored.


Good people are those who choose to embrace God and the Catholic faith despite their suffering.

No one escapes God's justice. If one is not punished in this life, then he or she will be punished in the next one. Only those who adhere to the traditional Catholic faith will enter Heaven.
Mr_Truth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 78
Joined: November 9th, 2013, 2:16 am

Postby Jester » March 25th, 2014, 5:37 am

Mr. Jagger, sorry to hear about your gf.

Ignore anyone who says that suicide it is some kind of unforgivable sin. It isn't.

People who say that are ignorant robots, bleating what they have been told by an ossified and nerdy hierarchy. And I am speaking as a believing Catholic Christian.

NOWHERE in the teachings of Jesus or anywhere is suicide named as a sin. I think it IS almost always a sad mistake, and I think most who choose it choose the wrong path... but not some special sin beyond all others.

As the OP stated, your gf's suicide may be a point where you take stock of your life and how you affect others. But where she is now, she is beginning to work through what she has to work through. That's for her. You have to work through your stuff. God is very real, and very present, as you know.

Who are you going to be now?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Mr_Truth » March 28th, 2014, 11:23 pm

Suicide is indeed forbidden by the Fifth Commandment. Just like abortion, which isn't mentioned by Jesus either. The commandment does not say: "thou shalt not kill another," but simply, thou shalt not kill.

When she abandoned God, she lost all hope. Rather than embrace the true Catholic faith, she chose suicide, and thus lost her chance to enter Heaven.
Mr_Truth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 78
Joined: November 9th, 2013, 2:16 am

Postby Luc Furr » March 29th, 2014, 1:39 am

[quote="Mr_Truth"]Suicide is indeed forbidden by the Fifth Commandment. Just like abortion, which isn't mentioned by Jesus either. The commandment does not say: "thou shalt not kill another," but simply, thou shalt not kill.

When she abandoned God, she lost all hope. Rather than embrace the true Catholic faith, she chose suicide, and thus lost her chance to enter Heaven.[/quote]

"Thou shalt not murder" is NOT the same as the thou shalt not kill idea you have.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 288
Joined: March 29th, 2014, 12:48 am

Postby Jester » March 30th, 2014, 8:24 am

Luc Furr wrote:
Mr_Truth wrote:Suicide is indeed forbidden by the Fifth Commandment. Just like abortion, which isn't mentioned by Jesus either. The commandment does not say: "thou shalt not kill another," but simply, thou shalt not kill.

When she abandoned God, she lost all hope. Rather than embrace the true Catholic faith, she chose suicide, and thus lost her chance to enter Heaven.


"Thou shalt not murder" is NOT the same as the thou shalt not kill idea you have.


Thank you!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Mr_Truth » March 30th, 2014, 5:25 pm

Luc Furr wrote:
Mr_Truth wrote:Suicide is indeed forbidden by the Fifth Commandment. Just like abortion, which isn't mentioned by Jesus either. The commandment does not say: "thou shalt not kill another," but simply, thou shalt not kill.

When she abandoned God, she lost all hope. Rather than embrace the true Catholic faith, she chose suicide, and thus lost her chance to enter Heaven.


"Thou shalt not murder" is NOT the same as the thou shalt not kill idea you have.


The commandment says "thou shalt not kill" which means the taking of life, including murder. Suicide is murder of the self. Suicide is especially sinful because it presumes the non-existence of God, and that therefore one's salvation is impossible. Thus, one commits the sins of both presumption and despair.


Jester wrote:Thank you!


Look at his username, Mr. "Catholic Christian" -- it's that of the devil. Duh.
Mr_Truth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 78
Joined: November 9th, 2013, 2:16 am

Postby Luc Furr » March 30th, 2014, 9:00 pm

MT,

if the children were to use your idiotic commandment of "thou shalt not kill", then they cannot; clobber a fish on the head for food, crush a mosquito which is biting them, pull and eat a carrot from a garden. All of the listed senarios involve killing.

the commandment is "thou shalt not murder"

As far as suicide goes I did not comment upon it. I will now, suicide is self-murder and thus forbidden to the children of Israel.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 288
Joined: March 29th, 2014, 12:48 am

Re: God's wake-up call to Mick Jagger

Postby Taco » March 31st, 2014, 1:34 am

Mr_Truth wrote:L'Wren Scott was the girlfriend of Mick Jagger. She committed suicide by hanging, and is now suffering in hell forever.


Image


Her suicide was the logical result of her sins. She was raised in the false religion of Mormonism, and apparently never had a commitment to God or Catholicism, which is the only true religion.


There is no evidence to support the idea her death had anything to do with her religious beliefs. In addition, Mormons believe do believe in god so get your facts straight. I don't know how many Catholic priests have been caught molesting kids but it has number in the thousands.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4487
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Postby Jester » March 31st, 2014, 7:40 am

Mr_Truth wrote:
The commandment says "thou shalt not kill" which means the taking of life, including murder. Suicide is murder of the self. Suicide is especially sinful because it presumes the non-existence of God, and that therefore one's salvation is impossible. Thus, one commits the sins of both presumption and despair.



All that is just your own reasoning. I worship God as revealed in the Bible. Your opinions are not in the Bible.

Mr_Truth wrote:
Look at his username, Mr. "Catholic Christian" -- it's that of the devil. Duh.



Interesting.

But what he wrote was exactly true - and you know it.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: God's wake-up call to Mick Jagger

Postby Mr_Truth » April 1st, 2014, 12:46 am

Taco wrote:
Mr_Truth wrote:L'Wren Scott was the girlfriend of Mick Jagger. She committed suicide by hanging, and is now suffering in hell forever.


Image


Her suicide was the logical result of her sins. She was raised in the false religion of Mormonism, and apparently never had a commitment to God or Catholicism, which is the only true religion.


There is no evidence to support the idea her death had anything to do with her religious beliefs. In addition, Mormons believe do believe in god so get your facts straight.


Mormonism is a false religion, just like all of Protestantism. Professing belief in God and Jesus Christ won't save you unless you convert to Catholicism, and adhere to the dogma of "outside the Church, there is no salvation."

If you're not a Catholic, you need to become one now. Otherwise, you will go to Hell.


I don't know how many Catholic priests have been caught molesting kids but it has number in the thousands.


The pedophile priests scandal can be traced back to the satanic Vatican II, one of the consequences of which was to allow homosexuals to enter the priesthood without fear of expulsion.

But long before Vatican II, priests in Europe and America had already been embracing modernist, liberal influences. And they also promoted heresy. For example, many priests no longer required non-Catholics (notably, Jews) to convert to be saved.

So the Vatican's heresies, its embrace of secular trends, and its desire for human -- rather than God's -- respect all led to one of the worst scandals in human history.

One must understand that the Roman Catholic Church today is but a remnant. It has been replaced by the Vatican II sect, which is essentially a Protestant sect, and therefore a false religion.



Jester wrote:
Mr_Truth wrote:
The commandment says "thou shalt not kill" which means the taking of life, including murder. Suicide is murder of the self. Suicide is especially sinful because it presumes the non-existence of God, and that therefore one's salvation is impossible. Thus, one commits the sins of both presumption and despair.



All that is just your own reasoning. I worship God as revealed in the Bible. Your opinions are not in the Bible.

Mr_Truth wrote:
Look at his username, Mr. "Catholic Christian" -- it's that of the devil. Duh.



Interesting.

But what he wrote was exactly true - and you know it.


You do realize his expressed view of suicide is the same as mine?

Your post is a clear example of how spiritual blindness (i.e., your refusal to accept that suicide is a mortal sin) misled you in more ways than one.

For not only could you not see that suicide is a mortal sin, you could not see that the dishonest, satanic fool that you expressed agreement with chose the name of the devil as his username. In your case, spiritual blindness turned out to be quite literal.

The 5th commandment is very clear and not subject to private interpretation. "Thou shalt not kill." And that includes killing oneself. Suicide will send your soul to hell forever.
Mr_Truth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 78
Joined: November 9th, 2013, 2:16 am

Next

Return to Religion and Spirituality

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest