Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Theory on Jewish parasitism

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby pandabear » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:23 pm

You guys might appreciate this Steve Martin joke:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdubj4_idgk[/youtube]

Fox News, as far as I know, doesn't hire any Jews. Lots and lots of Irish Catholics, but no Jews. Their coverage is anti-Black, anti-Hispanic, maybe a little anti-Jew, but 100% pro-Israel.

They have to tread a little gently on the anti-multiculturalism, given that Rupert was married to a Chinese wench for so many years.

Image

Fox News was also quite anti-Ron Paul. Jon Stewart (the Jew who does the Daily Show) gave more favorable coverage to Mr. Paul.

Ron Paul's "objectivism" derives from Ayn Rand, doesn't it? And, Ayn Rand having been a Jewess makes Ron Paul a puppet of Jewish conspiracy, doesn't it?
pandabear
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2077
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:54 am
Location: USA







Postby jtest28 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:07 pm

They are of their father the devil, the lust of their father they will do. This was forseen by God back in the garden of Eden, when he said there would be emnity between Adams seed and Satan's seed. Cain was not Adam's son. Thats why Cain, nor any of Cain's descendants are listed under Adam's family tree. The correct translation from Eve, when she answered God was "the serpent seduced me and I did lay". These people were calling themselves the heirs of Abraham even back in Jesus's day, and they still are doing it now. There's alot of political advantages in doing so.
Last edited by jtest28 on Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jtest28
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:49 pm

Postby Moretorque » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:46 pm

I see it differently now, more like Occam's razor. The simplest answer is usually the correct one. People have been trying to and ruling the world for thousands of years.

We know according to what we can tell people who have been claiming to be of the tribe trace their lineage thru the mother so more than likely that is the key to understanding there was some kind of link to the old school out of the Palestine area because this has been going on supposedly for thousands of years but I believe from there it is real vague and not coherent at all.

The bible is a means for power over the masses if correctly used and our rulers know this, I see it as more of a tool that has been used by the ruling class for thousands of years at the core and Arthur Koestler is more than likely correct that most people converted to Judaism out of political financial class reasons rather than the good books writings.

I am limited in my knowledge on this subject but do realize with proper DNA testing and archaeological digs the truth can be found as to how most of this came to be.

Our rulers do not want the truth because they want to rule by deception and the current social order they want to build world wide is based on lies so I suggest people of some intellect look in the opposite direction of what the mainstream is pushing as real history and you will be much much closer to the reality of the truth.

Take like 500 or so years ago usury was forbidden by the Catholic church but now just look at the Vatican bank right in there with the Jewish state. They are all involved in this swindle that runs the foundation of this world and it's financial and political power gain at the core so what makes anybody think it was any different back millennia's ago?

The bible is a great hedge against truth as proven by our rulers!
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4159
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby pandabear » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:43 pm

jtest28 wrote:Thy are of their father the devil, the lust of their father they will do. This was forseen by God back in the garden of Eden, when he said there would be emnity between Adams seed and Satan's seed. Cain was not Adam's son. Thats why Cain, nor any of Cain's descendants are listed under Adam's family tree. The correct translation from Eve, when she answered God was "the serpent seduced me and I did lay". These people were calling themselves the heirs of Abraham even back in Jesus's day, and they still are doing it now. There's alot of political advantages in doing so.


And from whence dost thou derive this arrant nonsense? Hast thou not read the Bible?

Genesis 4: "And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain."

Ain't nuthin' there 'bout no bestiality, you sick pervert.
pandabear
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2077
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:54 am
Location: USA

Postby jtest28 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:28 pm

So when a dog goes in heat and has several males mate her close to the same time, then there is only one father? You know, the same thing happens with people too.
jtest28
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:49 pm

Postby jtest28 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:36 pm

In some parts of the Bible, the race of cain is literally called satan. They have ruled the world for thousands of years except there was a one thousand year period they were kept in check by the church. "and satan was cast into a prison where he could deceive the world no more until the thousand years was finished". This already happened and they have been released again around the time of the French Revolution to deceive the whole world, which is what they are doing now.
jtest28
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:49 pm

Postby pandabear » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:34 pm

The descendents of Cain all drowned in the flood of Genesis 6.
pandabear
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2077
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:54 am
Location: USA

Postby pandabear » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:37 pm

jtest28 wrote:So when a dog goes in heat and has several males mate her close to the same time, then there is only one father? You know, the same thing happens with people too.


Not in any household that I know of. And certainly not with any serpents.
pandabear
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2077
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:54 am
Location: USA

Postby jtest28 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:56 pm

The flood wasnt world wide. The correct translation was the 'land' was flooded. The word, erats, is 'land" and appears many times in the bible except in other places the translators translated it right to say 'land". When God cursed Cain, Cain told God 'you have driven me off the land" the word here again was erats. The flood was a massive regional flood. Thats why Gods prophesy from the very begining about the serpent seedline is still going on today. They are still here.
jtest28
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:49 pm

Postby Moretorque » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:02 am

jtest28 wrote:The flood wasnt world wide. The correct translation was the 'land' was flooded. The word, erats, is 'land" and appears many times in the bible except in other places the translators translated it right to say 'land". When God cursed Cain, Cain told God 'you have driven me off the land" the word here again was erats. The flood was a massive regional flood. Thats why Gods prophesy from the very begining about the serpent seedline is still going on today. They are still here.


You are a true bible believer? you seem versed in the subject.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4159
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby pandabear » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:57 am

Moretorque wrote:
jtest28 wrote:The flood wasnt world wide. The correct translation was the 'land' was flooded. The word, erats, is 'land" and appears many times in the bible except in other places the translators translated it right to say 'land". When God cursed Cain, Cain told God 'you have driven me off the land" the word here again was erats. The flood was a massive regional flood. Thats why Gods prophesy from the very begining about the serpent seedline is still going on today. They are still here.


You are a true bible believer? you seem versed in the subject.


Actually, he isn't.

Genesis 7:

The flood continued for forty days, and the water became deep enough for the boat to float. The water became deeper, and the boat drifted on the surface. It became so deep that it covered the highest mountains; it went on rising until it was about twenty-five feet above the tops of the mountains. Every living being on the earth died—every bird, every animal, and every person. Everything on earth that breathed died. The Lord destroyed all living beings on the earth—human beings, animals, and birds. The only ones left were Noah and those who were with him in the boat. The water did not start going down for a hundred and fifty days.


"Race of Cain" my ass. They're all gone. Completely flushed away.
pandabear
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2077
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:54 am
Location: USA

Previous

Return to Religion and Spirituality

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron