Astrotheology - The True Roots of Religion and Christianity? Enlightening and Makes Sense!

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

If you watch the video I posted you'll have to chuck zeitgeist in the trash like I did. I was once convinced by it too.

btw if I were the devil or satan or lucifer or whatever. Believe in him or not that's your decision. If I were satan and I persecuted christians they'd just grow bigger. So what I'd do is infiltrate it and control it. I'd mix it with paganism. I'd corrupt it. I'd give it a very bad image. Then once everyone is convinced it's no good I'd turn around and blame all christiandom by all the perversion I caused. Devil is smart not stupid. We are stupid as human.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

bladed11 wrote: I just don't trust him. I don't trust anybody though. I really don't.
You don't have to trust anyone. But why can't you watch his presentation and make an honest evaluation of the content? If a guy makes sense, then he makes sense, whether you trust him or not. Why can't you just deal with that? See how much sense he makes.
I still can't get where you come up with this sun worship stuff. Ya churches worship the sun churches are not following their bibles anyway so they are more like a sun worshiping cult. I agree with that. The bible itself however doesn't support sun worship. What the bible actually is, is a guide to the pineal gland and how to use it just like Jesus did. Who did live and ascended.

If you watch the video I posted you'll have to chuck zeitgeist in the trash like I did. I was once convinced by it too.

btw if I were the devil or satan or lucifer or whatever. Believe in him or not that's your decision. If I were satan and I persecuted christians they'd just grow bigger. So what I'd do is infiltrate it and control it. I'd mix it with paganism. I'd corrupt it. I'd give it a very bad image. Then once everyone is convinced it's no good I'd turn around and blame all christiandom by all the perversion I caused. Devil is smart not stupid. We are stupid as human.
Of course Christians will deny that their religion is based on astrotheology. What do you expect? No one wants to change their belief system, because beliefs are like your identity, without them, you have no identity, so we attach our ego and identities to our beliefs. Obviously Christians aren't going to admit that this is true. What did you expect them to do? Of course they have to deny it because it threatens their rigid dogmatic beliefs.

The church has worshipped the sun ever since it began. The Roman Empire did too. So did all ancient cultures during the golden age when the world had one universal religion and was in harmony with nature. Roman helmets have sun rays on top. Paintings of Jesus in medieval Europe show the sun behind his head and behind the cross. Same today in modern America. Modern corporate logos have the sun on them too, even the Shell gas station logo has a sunrise on it.

The Bible is the story of Astrology. Didn't you see the presentation? It's very clear and obvious. Nothing ambiguous here.

You aren't answering my question. Are you watching the videos I posted or not? If not, you have no business discussing this seriously.

Yes the Bible is spiritual and awakens people and activates the pineal gland. The Bible is a lot of things, both good and bad. That's not the point. This is about Astrotheology.

Christians can't debunk Zeitgeist. The story of Mithras and Horus are identical to Jesus. That's a fact. The evidence is sourced.

Yeah perhaps the devil does infiltrate religion, just like it infiltrates all things. It infiltrates the Bible too. That's why demon possession makes no sense. If a demon were to possess a human, it would not make it that obvious like in the Exorcist movies. It would hide and carry out its agenda using the person as the host, undetected in secrecy. Spies don't give themselves away like James Bond does. So the whole demon possession phenomenon makes no sense.

You are only looking at the outer layer of Christianity. Truth comes in layers. It is multi-layered. Beneath the surface layer of Christianity is Astrotheology. Watch the presentation please. It's obvious you didn't watch it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Astrotheology - How the Bible is the Story of Astrology and Sun Worship

Post by Winston »

This mind blowing video by Jordan Maxwell shows you many connections and identical matches between Christianity and Astrotheology/Sun Worship. They will make you drop your jaw and after a while, you cannot deny the connection or believe that these are due to coincidences anymore.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Astrotheology - How the Bible is the Story of Astrology and Sun Worship

Post by Winston »

Michael Tsarion also has a big mega lecture on Astrotheology too. The whole thing was on YouTube but it's been taken down. Only part 2 is left remaining. But it's almost 3 hours so that's a good chunk. Here it is.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Astrotheology - Astrological Roots of Christianity, The Bible, Jesus and Sun Worship

Post by Winston »

https://pathofthegnostic.com/2019/08/31 ... rist-myth/

The Son and the Sun. The Foundation of Christian Mythology.

Genesis 1-14
14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years

Luke 21-25
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars

Job 38-32
32 Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Astrotheology - Astrological Roots of Christianity, The Bible, Jesus and Sun Worship

Post by Winston »

Another secret. Israel stands for three deities - Isis, Ra and El.

https://pathofthegnostic.com/2020/04/08 ... -is-ra-el/

In case you don't believe EL is a deity:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)

In fact "EL" is everywhere in our language: ELect, ELite, ELders, etc.

It's the ancient name of Saturn, which we worship today all the time without knowing it, in the black cube of Mecca, our TV screens, cell phone screens, graduation square hats, etc.

Why the Bible needs to be taken symbolically, not literally.

https://pathofthegnostic.com/2019/03/20 ... literally/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This black freethinker I listen to explains why all three Abrahamic religions - Christianity, Judaism, and Islam - worship Saturn. It's all hidden in plain sight under our noses! ANd also, these three religions recycled their myths and stories from Greek mythologies. When you see why, it all becomes obvious.

Religions WORSHIP Saturn: ISLAM, Judiasm and Christianity all ONE!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Astrotheology - Astrological Roots of Christianity, the Bible, Jesus, and Sun Worship

Post by Winston »

If you think about it, it makes more sense to worship the Sun, than the God of the BIble, for obvious reasons. You can see and feel the Sun. It gives you life, energy, warmth, and nothing on Earth could live without it. So it gives us all life. Thus it makes logical sense to worship the Sun, if you think about it for a minute. In contrast, you can't see or feel the God of the Bible, and his existence is based on a Roman creation and a Bible that was written by anonymous men who didn't even name themselves, which is dubious and not credible at all. It would be one thing if God showed up and gave us all a Bible, but no, the Bible we have is written by men who are anonymous. So there's no comparison as to which makes more sense to worship, if you think about it that is. Problem is Christians don't think, they just believe and declare their dogma, which has to be brainwashed into them to be believed, because no one naturally believes the Bible to be infallible or the word of God unless brainwashed to do so.

Here is a video by The Real Merkabah that explains why it makes sense to worship the Sun as opposed to the God of religion.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Astrotheology - Astrological Roots of Christianity and Sun Worship

Post by Winston »

I'm studying Druidism, Wicca and Paganism now. They are very fascinating and natural. It makes sense to worship nature and the Sun if u think about it. Nature is something u can feel and touch and see. But the Bible God u cannot see or feel or touch. The Sun gives us life and energy. We can't live without it. So sun worship is natural and has always existed as long as mankind has.

In fact, Astrotheology says Christianity is Sun worship. There's a lot of proof for that. See the first 30 min of Zeitgeist. Thats why u always see the Sun in Christian iconography and symbolism. And in church logos too. Because its Sun worship. Thats why churches worship on Sunday because sunday is day of the Sun. Its not a coincidence. its hidden in plain sight. Didn't u know? This is basic teaching in mystery schools. What the masses know is exoteric religion dumbed down. Not esoteric religion for elites and higher initiates.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Astrotheology - The True Roots of Religion and Christianity? Enlightening and Makes Sense!

Post by Winston »

Great videos from the early 1990s by Lightworks Video featuring Jordan Maxwell and other researchers about Astrotheology and the true roots of religion and Christianity. This makes a lot of sense and resonates and adds up. This is one of the most enlightening things you will ever see. It's one of those things that turns a light bulb on in your head. Definitely a MUST SEE!

The Hidden Truth with Jordan Maxwell

Ancient Belief Systems with Jordan Maxwell