Christians post response to my Unbeatable Challenge

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Christians post response to my Unbeatable Challenge

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Someone brought this to my attention. In response to my Unbeatable Challenge to Christians here:

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Debunk ... Page21.htm

Someone posted a response to it in their blog in three parts.

http://2bfound-worthyoflove.blogspot.co.uk/

What do you think? Is that the typical Christian circular claptrap or what? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

LOL Damn, people today are absolutely clueless.

Christians are not Hebrews! Christians must not, and cannot legally, harm anyone as they are bound by the great commandment. Harming a human or taking an action that results in harm to a human shall cause a Christian to be in danger of judgement.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well that depends on what part of the Bible you want to listen to, and which commandment you want to follow. The Bible can be used to justify anything. As someone said: "The Bible is a good book to good people, and a bad book to bad people."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

As far as slaughtering people goes, if they had a degenerate culture like the modern West and were therefore noxious vermin, slaughtering them would be in the best interests of all concerned and the betterment of the human species. You would want to kill the children as well, as raising an influx of such children would weaken the bonds of kinship and perhaps the genetic integrity of the host society. As far as doing the slaughtering goes, I imagine you get used to it in the same way you get used to hunting animals. The story of Isaac is presumably about the need to be prepared to make sacrifices for a higher cause. Of course the average Western woman is a monster who will murder her children just because they are inconvenient to her lifestyle as a bar-hopping slut, but there can be valid reasons why such sacrifices need to be made.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Winston,

Many a man when given a long and winding map to paradise would chose to try and take a shorter and faster path to the destination. Whether those men will arrive at the destination or get lost along the way, who can say. While one might say those men followed the map, they certainly did not follow the path. If some of those men arrive at the destination by their other means will they then be cast out or instead find themselves accepted? Quite the risk to take.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

Winston wrote:Well that depends on what part of the Bible you want to listen to, and which commandment you want to follow. The Bible can be used to justify anything. As someone said: "The Bible is a good book to good people, and a bad book to bad people."
I recommend the Book of Enoch if you want to better understand the killing in the OT. It's not what you think it is and there's many important details left out probably purposely by the satanic vatican.