Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

New Age Bullshit Generator

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

New Age Bullshit Generator

Postby Mr S » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:07 pm

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Re: New Age Bullshit Generator

Postby Winston » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:26 am

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

That New Age bullshit generator was HILARIOUS! LOL. Every time you click the button at the top, it generates some pseudo-intellectual babble that is meaningless and gibberish. So funny! LOL I wonder what type of fools likes that or vibes with that. It's so delusional and fake and out of touch with reality.

Btw, check out this black New Age guru on YouTube. Notice at the beginning of all his videos, he says "Peace and Infinite Waters" in such a TOTALLY FAKE way! It's hilarious! He doesn't sound authentic at all. Not even that intelligent either. Why does YouTube allow this shit on it yet takes down my genuine stuff? Go figure.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGhUF7oNV3Q[/youtube]
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Ghost » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:28 pm

This is hilarious! Here's one I got:

The nexus is electrified with expanding wave functions.
We vibrate, we reflect, we are reborn. Truth requires exploration.
Although you may not realize it, you are advanced.

Chi is the driver of peace. To roam the myth is to become one with it. Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is potential.

Astrology may be the solution to what’s holding you back from an incredible flow of choice. You will soon be recreated by a power deep within yourself — a power that is transformative, divine. As you live, you will enter into infinite life-force that transcends understanding.

Who are we? Where on the great circuit will we be reborn? Reality has always been overflowing with adventurers whose lives are immersed in stardust. We are in the midst of an ever-present deepening of health that will give us access to the totality itself.

This life is nothing short of an evolving reimagining of endless freedom.

Dogma is born in the gap where complexity has been excluded. You must take a stand against discontinuity. Desire is the antithesis of power.

Our conversations with other dreamers have led to a refining of hyper-unlimited consciousness. We are at a crossroads of inseparability and delusion. Humankind has nothing to lose.

They linked to another, similar site too, making up Deepak Chopra quotes: http://www.wisdomofchopra.com/

:lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:18 pm

Some of this new age stuff is just hilarious! It's about as funny as a flying Winston Wu monkey! :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:26 pm

I just got this one from the new age bullshit generator. Its hilarious. Lovely words, but useless! Lol

Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is choice.

By unfolding, we heal. Grace is the driver of rebirth.

You may be ruled by dogma without realizing it. Do not let it exterminate the richness of your journey.

Desire is the antithesis of guidance. You must take a stand against suffering. Without health, one cannot exist.

Reality has always been full of adventurers whose souls are transformed into inseparability. We are at a crossroads of interconnectedness and suffering. Who are we? Where on the great vision quest will we be reborn?

Yes, it is possible to disrupt the things that can eradicate us, but not without peace on our side. We can no longer afford to live with pain. Where there is dogma, life-force cannot thrive.

We must develop ourselves and change others.

Bondage is born in the gap where will has been excluded. Only a being of the totality may inspire this osmosis of hope. The complexity of the present time seems to demand a summoning of our souls if we are going to survive.

Astrology may be the solution to what’s holding you back from an incredible unifying of consciousness. Through ayurvedic medicine, our dreams are enveloped in divinity. As you live, you will enter into infinite ecstasy that transcends understanding.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Cornfed » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:21 pm

What a good idea. Maybe it would be possible to have multiple tools like this generating bogus motivational messages, investment advice etc. and charge people for a daily message via e-mail.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Mr S » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:27 am

It took you guys over a year to find this quality post of mine?
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Return to Religion and Spirituality