Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Truth About Long Hair

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: The Truth About Long Hair

Postby Mr S » December 30th, 2015, 6:53 pm

Winston wrote:Does Your Hair Have A Greater Purpose—Spiritual Antennae...or Dead Protein

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VANhE48iVE[/youtube]

Why do you diss this dude in some forum posts but yet keep promoting his videos in other forum posts like this one?

Here's another explanation from an Indian GURU standpoint:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkTheoMwI7c[/youtube]
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby Winston » January 1st, 2016, 10:37 am

Mr S wrote:Why do you diss this dude in some forum posts but yet keep promoting his videos in other forum posts like this one?

Because hes funny and interesting. Thats why he gets so many hits. Even a con man doesnt tell 100 percent lies. He has to tell some important truths too, in order to attract people. So even this black dude has to make some good points to sell his stuff.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Postby Winston » January 1st, 2016, 10:43 am

sea_dragon wrote:Confucianism also traditionally forbids the cutting of hair, but for different reasons.

So in ancient china, they required men to grow out their hair long in pig tails for the same reason? Or what reason?

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » January 12th, 2016, 4:36 pm

So let me get this straight. If I grow my hair long, I will have more psychic and sixth sense ability? Or more strength, as in the case with the story of Samson in the Bible? What will I gain from it? Other then the Samson story in the Bible, I don't see any evidence that long hair makes you stronger. If there is, can someone cite it for me?

The thing is, my hair is getting long and I have to decide whether to cut it a little, or let it grow longer. So I wanna know what the benefits are if I grow it out. Also, if I decide to grow out my hair, how long should I grow it out exactly?

Btw, does anyone know why many famous musicians and rock stars tend to grow out their hair long? Even great soulful instrumental composers like Yanni and Andre Rieu (European) grow out their hair long. It's like the mark of a great composer or artist to have long hair it seems. Why is that?

Winston
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Religion and Spirituality