Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Winston go back to Christianity to save your life

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Winston go back to Christianity to save your life

Post by newlifeinphilippines » August 14th, 2014, 11:28 pm

Your a mess now and your confused. I believe its cause your rejecting God now. Once you go back off your backslidden past you will feel like you have a purpose in life again. Im struggling with this myself where i backslide but i have to keep remembering i need to become more spiritual in the name of God and have a purpose in life.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



bladed11
Freshman Poster
Posts: 213
Joined: September 3rd, 2013, 1:14 am

Post by bladed11 » August 20th, 2014, 7:03 am

Then you better stop watching porno and having sex with every girl you date or your "walk with god" is as good as horseshit.

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Post by newlifeinphilippines » August 20th, 2014, 8:39 am

bladed11 wrote:Then you better stop watching p***o and having sex with every girl you date or your "walk with god" is as good as horseshit.
no one is perfect its a struggle. Winston seems confused and lost and I think he will feel at peace with himself better like he has a purpose if he gets back with God.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25352
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » August 21st, 2014, 4:06 am

OP:
You should talk. Where in the Bible does it say to BS about your income? lol

I am not confused about life or religion. I am not missing a religion or spiritual life. Christianity is just one path to God. It is mostly man-made and divisive. There are other ways. I am not lacking in spirituality. Religion closes your mind.

My problem is trying to get out of here so I can be happier abroad. Not in needing a religion. You got it wrong.

I already tried Christianity before. See my story below.

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Christian_Story.htm
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Post by newlifeinphilippines » August 21st, 2014, 4:13 am

Winston wrote:OP:
You should talk. Where in the Bible does it say to BS about your income? lol

I am not confused about life or religion. I am not missing a religion or spiritual life. Christianity is just one path to God. It is mostly man-made and divisive. There are other ways. I am not lacking in spirituality. Religion closes your mind.

My problem is trying to get out of here so I can be happier abroad. Not in needing a religion. You got it wrong.

I already tried Christianity before. See my story below.

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Christian_Story.htm
I agree you can be happier abroad. But it wont solve everything. Everyone needs a purpose in life and to shun God will never make you happy deep down. Money and women give temporary happiness but doesn't feed the soul. im not bsing about my income there you go again making lies about me. Yes you seem confused i saw your podcast and you dont really know what you believe or have a reason for it its just stuff you thinking of on the spot cause you have no basis for your new beliefs. You need a purpose winston wish you would go back to your roots.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25352
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » August 21st, 2014, 6:24 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Winston wrote:OP:
You should talk. Where in the Bible does it say to BS about your income? lol

I am not confused about life or religion. I am not missing a religion or spiritual life. Christianity is just one path to God. It is mostly man-made and divisive. There are other ways. I am not lacking in spirituality. Religion closes your mind.

My problem is trying to get out of here so I can be happier abroad. Not in needing a religion. You got it wrong.

I already tried Christianity before. See my story below.

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Christian_Story.htm
I agree you can be happier abroad. But it wont solve everything. Everyone needs a purpose in life and to shun God will never make you happy deep down. Money and women give temporary happiness but doesn't feed the soul. im not bsing about my income there you go again making lies about me. Yes you seem confused i saw your podcast and you dont really know what you believe or have a reason for it its just stuff you thinking of on the spot cause you have no basis for your new beliefs. You need a purpose winston wish you would go back to your roots.
Nothing will solve everything. Not even spirituality. But everyone needs a balance in life. I do have a purpose in life: To help suffering misfits in America find freedom and happiness overseas. That is my calling.

I never said I shun God. You did. I said I shun religion. Your mistake is that you equate religion and God as the same thing. Religion is man-made. I have my beliefs about God, which I explained to my Filipina friend in that conversation I recorded. See the thread about it with the link to listen to it. My view of God makes a lot more sense and is now even being endorsed by mainstream science.

I didn't do a podcast about Christianity. I sent you a link to my story about Christianity in writing.

No one here believes your claims about your income. Anyone can make claims like that. You don't seem bright enough to make that kind of money online. You don't even write intelligent things online. Don't insult our intelligence. No one is going to believe everything you say just because you say it. Every liar I've known has always said, "Why would I lie? I have no reason to lie." So the fact that you said that too is a red flag.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Post by newlifeinphilippines » August 21st, 2014, 6:31 am

Winston wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Winston wrote:OP:
You should talk. Where in the Bible does it say to BS about your income? lol

I am not confused about life or religion. I am not missing a religion or spiritual life. Christianity is just one path to God. It is mostly man-made and divisive. There are other ways. I am not lacking in spirituality. Religion closes your mind.

My problem is trying to get out of here so I can be happier abroad. Not in needing a religion. You got it wrong.

I already tried Christianity before. See my story below.

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Christian_Story.htm
I agree you can be happier abroad. But it wont solve everything. Everyone needs a purpose in life and to shun God will never make you happy deep down. Money and women give temporary happiness but doesn't feed the soul. im not bsing about my income there you go again making lies about me. Yes you seem confused i saw your podcast and you dont really know what you believe or have a reason for it its just stuff you thinking of on the spot cause you have no basis for your new beliefs. You need a purpose winston wish you would go back to your roots.
Nothing will solve everything. Not even spirituality. But everyone needs a balance in life. I do have a purpose in life: To help suffering misfits in America find freedom and happiness overseas. That is my calling.

I never said I shun God. You did. I said I shun religion. Your mistake is that you equate religion and God as the same thing. Religion is man-made. I have my beliefs about God, which I explained to my Filipina friend in that conversation I recorded. See the thread about it with the link to listen to it. My view of God makes a lot more sense and is now even being endorsed by mainstream science.

I didn't do a podcast about Christianity. I sent you a link to my story about Christianity in writing.

No one here believes your claims about your income. Anyone can make claims like that. You don't seem bright enough to make that kind of money online. You don't even write intelligent things online. Don't insult our intelligence. No one is going to believe everything you say just because you say it. Every liar I've known has always said, "Why would I lie? I have no reason to lie." So the fact that you said that too is a red flag.

Well well have to disagree on the religion argument. I think your happierabroad thing is nice though but thats a different topic altogether. And happier abroad isn't everything in life even you get misearable and so do I at times even when being abroad due to money or inconveniences or other factors.

anyways thats why i make the money i do i dont waste my time worrying about grammar and superficial things ever hear of the 80/20 rule? . your perfectionist and other methodologies are holding you back to untapping higher money potential. I'm a lot smarter than you think i just have my weak points sometimes socially or with english side of my brain or more of an analytical or logical. anyways you accuse me of saying stuff about you but you call me a liar which is totally unfair.

Array9
Freshman Poster
Posts: 252
Joined: January 14th, 2013, 4:49 pm

Post by Array9 » August 22nd, 2014, 4:17 pm

This advice is like a fat guy telling another fat guy that they need to lose weight :lol:
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Religion and Spirituality”