Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Hey Catholics, the Vatican is a big bank

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Hey Catholics, the Vatican is a big bank

Postby Luc Furr » December 4th, 2014, 6:48 am

Pagan Catholics worship money. But, they have no God, just that false idol Mary. The Vatican is a big bank. But it is a bank without money. Thus all Catholic countries have no money. Socialist countries are the same, they also have no money.

Time for the end, Cristin.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 288
Joined: March 29th, 2014, 12:48 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Hey Catholics, the Vatican is a big bank

Postby Winston » December 5th, 2014, 1:54 pm

What do you mean? The Vatican is very wealthy. It is a country by itself within Rome. They collect donations from Catholics and many other sources.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24541
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: Hey Catholics, the Vatican is a big bank

Postby green1976 » December 5th, 2014, 9:15 pm

green1976
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: September 8th, 2011, 10:24 pm

Re: Hey Catholics, the Vatican is a big bank

Postby newlifeinphilippines » December 5th, 2014, 10:16 pm

Catholics are of the devil. Im convinced that the popes will get a greater punishment in hell than Hitler. Do not Mock God
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: Hey Catholics, the Vatican is a big bank

Postby Moretorque » December 6th, 2014, 2:43 am

You ever here of the Vatican bank ? I have come to the conclusion there are treaties going back centuries kept from the world wide publics prying eyes and a back room gang is carving the whole world up and all the power centers presented for our guidance and beliefs are just a total rouse designed to deflect all attention away from the gangsters seizing the entire planet.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4408
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Hey Catholics, the Vatican is a big bank

Postby newlifeinphilippines » December 6th, 2014, 3:49 am

Moretorque wrote:You ever here of the Vatican bank ? I have come to the conclusion there are treaties going back centuries kept from the world wide publics prying eyes and a back room gang is carving the whole world up and all the power centers presented for our guidance and beliefs are just a total rouse designed to deflect all attention away from the gangsters seizing the entire planet.


The pope will give his blessing of the antichrist which will make it easier for the world to submit all their money and power to him. Catholics the most deluded group of the world.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: Hey Catholics, the Vatican is a big bank

Postby MarcosZeitola » December 6th, 2014, 8:26 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Catholics are of the devil. Im convinced that the popes will get a greater punishment in hell than Hitler. Do not Mock God


With posts like this I always wonder whether you are mentally challenged, or just a very crafty troll...
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2027
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Hey Catholics, the Vatican is a big bank

Postby newlifeinphilippines » December 6th, 2014, 8:33 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Catholics are of the devil. Im convinced that the popes will get a greater punishment in hell than Hitler. Do not Mock God


With posts like this I always wonder whether you are mentally challenged, or just a very crafty troll...



Get over yourself and accept you and your wife and kids will be damned to hellfire there is nothing noble about creating a family to burn in hell.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: Hey Catholics, the Vatican is a big bank

Postby MarcosZeitola » December 6th, 2014, 8:39 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Get over yourself and accept you and your wife and kids will be damned to hellfire there is nothing noble about creating a family to burn in hell.


Catholics are no more likely to go to hell then members of any other denomination. My wife is more of a Christian then you will ever be, and her respecting the Mother of Christ does not make her a sinful heathen or a pagan. In some posts before you wrote that "you don't deny Catholics are Christian", now you went right back to calling them heathens. Well plenty of these heathens are far better people then you'll ever be, Mr. Blackhat. You cannot take your money with you, it is from your deeds you will be remembered. Yours is an empty legacy.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2027
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Hey Catholics, the Vatican is a big bank

Postby newlifeinphilippines » December 6th, 2014, 8:40 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Get over yourself and accept you and your wife and kids will be damned to hellfire there is nothing noble about creating a family to burn in hell.


Catholics are no more likely to go to hell then members of any other denomination. My wife is more of a Christian then you will ever be, and her respecting the Mother of Christ does not make her a sinful heathen or a pagan. In some posts before you wrote that "you don't deny Catholics are Christian", now you went right back to calling them heathens. Well plenty of these heathens are far better people then you'll ever be, Mr. Blackhat. You cannot take your money with you, it is from your deeds you will be remembered. Yours is an empty legacy.



*yawn* you dont know anything about christianity you pharisee
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: Hey Catholics, the Vatican is a big bank

Postby MarcosZeitola » December 6th, 2014, 8:43 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:*yawn* you dont know anything about christianity you pharisee


I know enough. Enough to know a false Christian when I see one. You are not driven by your love for God or for other people, you are driven by your childish fear of going to Hell and displeasing God. Your heart isn't in it... you put other religions down, other denominations, to elevate your own and feel better about your beliefs. But those beliefs you hold only as a "Get-to-heaven" free card.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2027
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Hey Catholics, the Vatican is a big bank

Postby newlifeinphilippines » December 6th, 2014, 8:46 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:*yawn* you dont know anything about christianity you pharisee


I know enough. Enough to know a false Christian when I see one. You are not driven by your love for God or for other people, you are driven by your childish fear of going to Hell and displeasing God. Your heart isn't in it... you put other religions down, other denominations, to elevate your own and feel better about your beliefs. But those beliefs you hold only as a "Get-to-heaven" free card.


of course I put down other FALSE religions. Your like your father satan, the master of deception who wants everyone to believe anything to get into heaven just as long as they throw in a few good works. A christian man should expose false religions or he doesn't have any convinction of the truth. Jesus was hated by exposing the truth. The truth which you hate. He is hte only way to get to heaven not through the false beliefs you and your family tout. Pharisees thought they could do good works to get to heaven but Jesus told them otherwise. If I didn't care about anyone else then I would give the messge that you and the pope give which is "Everyone gets to heaven". They dont care about telling people the truth they just want everyone to be happy. Which is from the devil. I genuinely feel sorrow for people going to hell.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: Hey Catholics, the Vatican is a big bank

Postby MarcosZeitola » December 6th, 2014, 8:57 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:of course I put down other FALSE religions.


lol 'other' false religions? you are basically saying Baptism is also a false religion ;)

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Your like your father satan, the master of deception who wants everyone to believe anything to get into heaven just as long as they throw in a few good works.


Make no mistake: I will have your soul.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2027
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Hey Catholics, the Vatican is a big bank

Postby Jester » December 6th, 2014, 9:35 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Catholics are of the devil.



:lol:

People are going off the deep end here.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Hey Catholics, the Vatican is a big bank

Postby newlifeinphilippines » December 6th, 2014, 9:37 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:of course I put down other FALSE religions.


lol 'other' false religions? you are basically saying Baptism is also a false religion ;)

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Your like your father satan, the master of deception who wants everyone to believe anything to get into heaven just as long as they throw in a few good works.


Make no mistake: I will have your soul.



I thank God though cause you know what what you say to me just makes me research and ponder my spirituality. So thank you.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Next

Return to Religion and Spirituality

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests