Hey Catholics, the Vatican is a big bank

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hey Catholics, the Vatican is a big bank

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Yep just as I suspected you were never hit. So thats why you are so priedful, wishy washy and have no concept of fear and trembling and obeying. You are so full of yourself you think you are so great that God should let you in cause despite hating him and loving Satan you deserve it cause your so holy without even believing in him. Jesus said to work out salvation with fear and trembling. How parents treat their kids with strict punishment is how God treats his children.
Maybe parents in the 1950s, but thankfully I wasn't raised by Taliban-style parents.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:If you do not follow Jesus you follow satan. The bible is clear on that. You can't be grey area on the issue.
Who says I do not follow Jesus? I treat my fellow man well, my home is always open to guests and I treat people as I myself wish to be treated. Those are not qualities Satan is known for. To always think in black-and-white and absolutes is not a sign of being right, it's a sign of being mentally disabled.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:BTW its kind of silly arguing about christianity with you since you dont even TRULY believe so the understanding of heaven and works and all that is beyond your comprehension cause your mixing in a worldly and multi religion view into it. BUT i entertain the discussion only cause your helping me to grow.
I believe what I choose to believe. I am not perfect, I am not a Messiah, I do not have all the answers. But guess what? No one does. My vision is not more wrong or more right then yours, it is simply my take on things.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Yep just as I suspected you were never hit. So thats why you are so priedful, wishy washy and have no concept of fear and trembling and obeying. You are so full of yourself you think you are so great that God should let you in cause despite hating him and loving Satan you deserve it cause your so holy without even believing in him. Jesus said to work out salvation with fear and trembling. How parents treat their kids with strict punishment is how God treats his children.
Maybe parents in the 1950s, but thankfully I wasn't raised by Taliban-style parents.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:If you do not follow Jesus you follow satan. The bible is clear on that. You can't be grey area on the issue.
Who says I do not follow Jesus? I treat my fellow man well, my home is always open to guests and I treat people as I myself wish to be treated. Those are not qualities Satan is known for. To always think in black-and-white and absolutes is not a sign of being right, it's a sign of being mentally disabled.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:BTW its kind of silly arguing about christianity with you since you dont even TRULY believe so the understanding of heaven and works and all that is beyond your comprehension cause your mixing in a worldly and multi religion view into it. BUT i entertain the discussion only cause your helping me to grow.
I believe what I choose to believe. I am not perfect, I am not a Messiah, I do not have all the answers. But guess what? No one does. My vision is not more wrong or more right then yours, it is simply my take on things.

you blasphemy jesus in your words here ive seen it, dont believe in his gospel or the power of the cross, AND you believe what you CHOOSE to believe not what is the TRUTH. Thats the ultimate deception created by Satan.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:No you are saying im not changed and Im saying that its a work in life progress no one stops sinning completely and they will have struggles along the way but it should be a gradual change over time but with ocassional setbacks. And you dont know my feelings.
If you cannot turn your back to the sinful influences in your life then you are simply weak. You are not "a work in progress", just a weak man finding excuses in Biblical lecture.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:BTW the bible says to hit your kids. so therefore if God commands parents to do it to kids then obviously he wants kids to be strictly in fear of their parents just like we are to be with God.
Maybe God ought to take a parenting course.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Both are analogous to one another. Your worldy parental upbringin is not based on the bible which is why you think everyone can get to heaven cause you think God will have the same attitude where its lassez faire and anyone can get in as long as they do a fe good works and are not "too bad" LOL
I went to Church as a child, read the entire Bible before I turned ten and grew up with my father telling me Biblical stories.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:No you are saying im not changed and Im saying that its a work in life progress no one stops sinning completely and they will have struggles along the way but it should be a gradual change over time but with ocassional setbacks. And you dont know my feelings.
If you cannot turn your back to the sinful influences in your life then you are simply weak. You are not "a work in progress", just a weak man finding excuses in Biblical lecture.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:BTW the bible says to hit your kids. so therefore if God commands parents to do it to kids then obviously he wants kids to be strictly in fear of their parents just like we are to be with God.
Maybe God ought to take a parenting course.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Both are analogous to one another. Your worldy parental upbringin is not based on the bible which is why you think everyone can get to heaven cause you think God will have the same attitude where its lassez faire and anyone can get in as long as they do a fe good works and are not "too bad" LOL
I went to Church as a child, read the entire Bible before I turned ten and grew up with my father telling me Biblical stories.

weak but the bible says "babes in christ" meaning they are not spiritually mature enough to be like a pastor or a missionary or someone who has mastered all their sins. But even the greatest christians can have major setbacks even after they mature.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:weak but the bible says "babes in christ" meaning they are not spiritually mature enough to be like a pastor or a missionary or someone who has mastered all their sins. But even the greatest christians can have major setbacks even after they mature.
Your weakness is a choice. You are just hiding away in scripture and thinking that just because some of the greatest Christians were sinners, it is okay for you to be a sinner as well. I am of the opinion that no, it is not okay for you to be weak. Not when you are going around lecturing others about your faith. If you are going to lecture others, be a man of upstanding character. Fail to do so and you are nothing but a hypocrite. Especially when so many Catholics (who you falsely attack as 'devil worshipers") live far more righteous lives then yourself.

You are not a humble man, you have the air of a prophet. It would only be fitting for you to live like one.
Last edited by MarcosZeitola on December 6th, 2014, 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:weak but the bible says "babes in christ" meaning they are not spiritually mature enough to be like a pastor or a missionary or someone who has mastered all their sins. But even the greatest christians can have major setbacks even after they mature.
Your weakness is a choice. You are just hiding away in scripture and thinking that just because some of the greatest Christians were sinners, it is okay for you to be a sinner as well. I am of the opinion that no, it is not okay for you to be weak. Not when you are going around lecturing others about your faith. If you are going to lecture others, be a man of upstanding character. Fail to do so and you are nothing but a hypocrite. Especially when so many Catholics (who you falsely attack as 'devil worshipers") live far more righteous lives then yourself.
your right its not "ok" to be weak, there is no excuse for sin. We should continue to repent and strive for better. Our earthly bodies make that difficult. Your right thats why I dont door knock or missionary or pastor cause Im far from spiritually mature of that level to be able to do that I need to grow in my own sprituality before i could get to that level. But that doesn't change what I believe and Im not gonna make excuses for it here cause im not perfect enough in your eyes.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Catholics are of the devil. Im convinced that the popes will get a greater punishment in hell than Hitler. Do not Mock God
With posts like this I always wonder whether you are mentally challenged, or just a very crafty troll...

Get over yourself and accept you and your wife and kids will be damned to hellfire there is nothing noble about creating a family to burn in hell.
That is not necessary at all but anybody having a family here needs to use common sense before having children and the Catholics are not doing that. The bible states " be fruitful and multiply " it does not say just multiply it means take the time to bare good fruit. That dam book has caused a lot of problems.

They use that one liner as a excuse to have big families but today we need to take care of the people here and start to mend the planet before bringing anybody else into this world.
Time to Hide!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Moretorque wrote:That is not necessary at all but anybody having a family here needs to use common sense before having children and the Catholics are not doing that. The bible states " be fruitful and multiply " it does not say just multiply it means take the time to bare good fruit. That dam book has caused a lot of problems.

They use that one liner as a excuse to have big families but today we need to take care of the people here and start to mend the planet before bringing anybody else into this world.
My wife and I will have as many children as we please. Probably between five and ten.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Moretorque wrote:That is not necessary at all but anybody having a family here needs to use common sense before having children and the Catholics are not doing that. The bible states " be fruitful and multiply " it does not say just multiply it means take the time to bare good fruit. That dam book has caused a lot of problems.

My wife and I will have as many children as we please. Probably between five and ten.
Great they will go to hell here on earth and pay for our sins when the mass extinction mows em down.
Time to Hide!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Moretorque wrote:Great they will go to hell here on earth and pay for our sins when the mass extinction mows em down.
If you are familiar with the low birth rates of Western and Westernized countries, and how birth rates are falling slowly but surely almost everywhere, you would realize this is simply not true. For every man who decides to have a large family, there's a man having only one or two children or none at all. Or a man who, for all intends and purposes, cannot find a woman to have children with and dies alone. If anything, I'm restoring the balance a little and blessing the human genepool with beautiful and healthy Eurasian offspring.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

marcos are you able to use money from working abroad to support your family or you looking to start a business in phil?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:marcos are you able to use money from working abroad to support your family or you looking to start a business in phil?
I make part of my income online, and will continue to do so once I live in the Philippines permanently by next year summer. Until then, I also have a job back home that pays relatively well and allows me to save up money. Once I am in the Philippines, I will also set up a business. Once I live there, I will be middle class by Filipino standards and poor by Western standards, but with lower prices and other commodities far more affordable, will be able to support my family financially quite well. The whole picture is clear, we made the balance, and it's all doable.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

green1976 wrote:Yes the Vatican is very poor :D

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2014/12/0 ... n-Accounts
Interesting, thanks for posting.

Pell's office sent a letter to all Vatican departments last month about changes in economic ethics and accountability.

As of Jan. 1, each department will have to enact "sound and efficient financial management policies" and prepare financial information and reports that meet international accounting standards.

Each department's financial statements will be reviewed by a major international auditing firm, the letter said.

Since the pope's election in March, 2013, the Vatican has enacted major reforms to adhere to international financial standards and prevent money laundering. It has closed many suspicious accounts at its scandal-rocked bank.

In his article, Pell said the reforms were "well under way and already past the point where the Vatican could return to the 'bad old days'."
- See more at: http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2014/12/0 ... XIsXS.dpuf
I heard somewhere that until some years ago it was normal for someone to walk into the Vatican bank with a suitcase full of cash and open an account. So I am fascinated with what chicanery went on in the past... or goes on today.

To be fair, I know that briefcases full of cash were used in the course of ordinary business in Britain in the 1970's, to avoid punitive taxes. And in immigrant communities in Southern California today. So not ALL suitcases full of cash are due to Luciferian evil.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

HenryGeorge wrote:The Vatican is far from being broke:

http://www.slate.com/articles/business/ ... _from.html
Good to see you posting, I always liked your "zingers"

Mixed feelings about accountability on Catholic parishes..... Local control is a good thing even though corruption can always break out. Centralized control and accountability can lead to NWO control. (And yes there is a lot of that lurking arond already.)

And besides, no Christian denomination pays its pastors like Jews pay theirs - mid-six figure SALARIES are the norm for rabbis.

The conventional view seems to be that a Christian pastors salary should be low, but if he sells books and tapes on TV, then that money is his. I totally disagree. I think his salary should be HIGH, if he is fulltime. But the book and tape money should IDEALLY go to the congregation/parish h is pastoring.

But I do NOT think a priest or preacher has to be a celibate, ascetic monk. If Ken Copeland can buy a jet plane, more power to him. I want one too.

My favorite Catholic lay preacher is this guy, Bo Sanchez:
http://bosanchez.ph/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxf2oCTVcJs
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
It seems to me like you are driven not by a love for God but by a fear of Him instead. You can deny it if you wish, but that's the impression I am getting. The fear of an eternity in the fires of hell seems to be your biggest motivation. You're having a little case of Pascal's Wager, me thinks.
While I was reading this dialogue, and had just googled "Pascal's Wager", VH-1 Classics played.............

"Hope that God exists
I hope I pray"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRD51qEJ8t4