Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

and armageddon shall be fought within one soul

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

and armageddon shall be fought within one soul

Postby Luc Furr » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:17 pm

Armageddon is being waged even as you parasites sit and read this. A war within Judahs soul between telling all the secrets and thus killing everyone or accepting being robbed by you have nothing thieves because he still lives life and humanity. I wroet that life ceases, unlife ceases, the universe becomes as nothing because i knew i would lose the war between love and hate......women being with maggots....better everyone is dead.

Like said in John carter. Everyone with knowledge of the 9th shall be killed. Interesting the bible said lucifer would hate women.....so close....all jealousy.....just as in the past.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Re: and armageddon shall be fought within one soul

Postby Moretorque » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:59 pm

I'm SCARED. :cry:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: and armageddon shall be fought within one soul

Postby Luc Furr » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:23 am

hahaha well that stirred up a hornets (aka black jacket) nest.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Return to Religion and Spirituality