Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Christians Are Being Purged From The Military

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Christians Are Being Purged From The Military

Postby Taco » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:19 am

Presented with no comment.

Christians Are Being Systematically Purged From The U.S. Military
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/christians-are-being-systematically-purged-from-the-u-s-military

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmC3IevZiik[/youtube]
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Christians Are Being Purged From The Military

Postby Moretorque » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:00 pm

They should not be there in the first place, that is like the Satan's army they are talking about in the bible. The Christer's are so stupid.

Taco if I ever get around to writing my book I will explain what the bible really say's and why they wrote it. They are essentially calling man a fool under his breath.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:29 pm

Moretorque wrote:They should not be there in the first place, that is like the Satan's army they are talking about in the bible. The Christer's are so stupid.

Taco if I ever get around to writing my book I will explain what the bible really say's and why they wrote it. They are essentially calling man a fool under his breath.

Do you think they were wrong? And I wouldn't say 'under his breath' - the people-being-sheep metaphor is pretty overt and straightforward, wouldn't you say?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:49 pm

Essentially the bible is more thought control for the sheep, this has been going on for a long time. There is a entity here known as the sheople and the people who wrote the good book realized this and our rulers of today are using it as a tool for even more refined sheople control. Yes that thing has caused a lot of problems.

They tell us in the book that man " us " we run this place and we have no reason to fight over it, that is the fool under his breath. They made most of it up, history is just repeating itself because the ape grafted with technology is doing the repeats driving the bus and it's ecologically going over the cliff right now.

You being a Ghost should be able to enlighten me more on the super natural aspects of it. :mrgreen:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Religion and Spirituality