The following is an interview of Dr. Diane Moczar who is a historian, author and college professor. Author of, "Seven Lies about Catholic History," Dr. Moczar debunks revisionist history using documented history. She exposes the lies we have heard over and over by the enemies of the Church. Lies that have been told so loud and so often that people just accept it as truth without ever doing any true research. This is a must listen to for those interested in a factual account of history. Dr. Moczar will cover the following periods of history in this two part interview combined into one.
1) The Dark Ages: The Church brought true light to the Dark Ages. She didn't keep the world in its the darkness.
2) The Crusades: A just war or an unholy lust for blood?
3) The Inquisition: how it was not a bloodthirsty institution but a merciful (and necessary) one.
4) Catholic Church as a suppressor of progress and science: The Church actually created the University system and even has many craters on the moon named after priest scientists.
5) The Reformation: Why the 16th-century Church was not totally corrupt (as even some Catholics wrongly believe), and how the reformers made things worse for everybody
6) The Catholic Explorers to the New World: Brutal Conquest of the New World?
7) Galileo's trial: why moderns invented a myth around it to make science appear incompatible with the Catholic faith (it is not)
This was broadcast in two parts on the voiceofcatholicradio.com 1370 AM in Long Island, NY.
Links to Dr. Diane Moczar's book on Amazon: