Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Why are Christians so stupid? False History, Failed Prophecy

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why are Christians so stupid? False History, Failed Prop

Post by Adama » November 6th, 2017, 1:29 am

Christianity is opposed to feminism. It is the false prophets who preach lies or the prophets who lack the courage to speak the truth.

As I have said many times, God has established a natural order of authority for all of humanity. here it is: God the Father > Christ > Husband > Wife > Children. And if you can understand Numbers chapter 30, it is clear that upon marriage, the authority that the woman's father had is transferred to her husband. And if you read the New Testament, it is clear that women are to obey and revere their husbands, and husbands are to honor their wives as the weaker vessels.

All these people who have no idea what God has said are so busy mocking Christianity. First they should check up on what God has said.

Now if men are not enforcing what God has said, that may be because they either don't know what God has said, or because they are afraid of the condemnation from those who hate God.

Also it is clear, if you pay attention from the angels that sinned by rising up out of their natural place (habitation) that the result is that they are reserved in everlasting chains, that if a person rises out of their place, they will get destroyed. Women are to obey their husbands. They are not equal or greater in authority. By women exalting themselves against their husbands, they are not only disobeying God they are openly rebelling against Him. They don't know this because the leaders of our societies are lying to them, telling them they are equal when they aren't. That destroys women because then they rise out of their place by following society instead of God. Whoops.

Feminism is the false belief that women are gods: they can do no wrong, above criticism, their judgment is inherently good, and whatever they do is righteous. Feminism ascribes godhood to women and holds them equal in righteousness with God and it gives women the righteousness to judge any situation and always be right and to commit any evil and to always have it be justice. It is the belief that women are gods. It is rebellion and idolatry.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why are Christians so stupid? False History, Failed Prop

Post by Adama » November 6th, 2017, 1:34 am

Man With a Plan wrote:Hey Adumba,
For those who love insults, what they don't know is, that God repays both the person whose mouth is filled with bitterness and the one who receives it. God's goodness endures forever. He is a shield. Those who shoot out their arrows ought to know, that their bows will be broken and it will cut them in pieces.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why are Christians so stupid? False History, Failed Prop

Post by Adama » November 6th, 2017, 1:44 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Adama wrote: Hi, Conex. People like me were sent to preach to unbelievers so that they go to heaven and not to hell (and all a person must do to be saved is believe and trust completely in Christ for their salvation). We are the people who would rather make sure the others enter into life for eternity, rather than everlasting punishment.
You were not sent by anyone! You have taken it upon yourself to "preach" this filth so as to scare weak-minded people into the brainwashed state under which you labor.
Adama wrote: People like Christopher Hitchens are directly opposed to the spreading of the gospel. They openly hate God. It isn't even atheism. It's pure hatred.
Hitchens was an atheist, so he cannot hate anything in which he does not believe. Hatred is your term to demonize him for proving your way of thinking false. It is YOU who hates the truth that Hitchens spoke about.
Adama wrote: And anyone opposed to God is also opposed to all virtue, such as love, peace, mercy, truth, righteousness and life. These people do not love. They hate. The only love they have is for evil.
That last Christian I heard say those words was Jim Jones who committed mass homicide in Guyana some years ago. You sound just as nutty when you say these things.
Adama wrote: Those who oppose the gospel also oppose life, both their own and the life of others who they would prevent from hearing it.
And where is your proof of this assertion? Simply because you and your preacher said so? Please stop with this nonsense!
Adama wrote: And you're right in that I must always humble myself, but not in the way which you state.
Religiously brainwashed people like yourself have not a humble bone in their bodies. The brainwashing is so complete that arrogance and certainty about the falsehoods are readily apparent.
Adama wrote: Who is it that you were working for, by the way, when you posted this video which mocks the way of truth and the gospel? You work for a god, and I work for God.
I work for the benefit of people who have difficulty shaking the religious brainwashing that people like you cause. People thank me all the time for enabling them to see religion for what it is truly worth, a damaging ploy for mass mind control.

When a person's mouth is filled with railings against a particular topic, it's probably safe to say that person hates that particular topic. Interestingly I bet Mr Dawkins wishes he could come back to make that choice over again.

And Conex, if you can't believe, that's fine by me. I am not the one who has spoken evil against the Prince of Peace . That's some reprobate level, Satanic speech right there.

These atheists think Christians are weak-minded because they believe in the Lord. Intelligent people are too smart to believe. They will not humble themselves to believe. Because they're too smart, and apparently for them, only people with low IQs believe in Christ. That sounds like these people are so wise in their own eyes that they have just dismissed the entire possibility of any accountability or divinity.

Strength means possessing the knowledge of God, and having wisdom and understanding of His Word, which is a light and a lamp, and brings clarity of vision. That is when a person has strength. When a person can humble himself before God and trust in Him. Otherwise they're trusting in their egos, which leads them astray.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why are Christians so stupid? False History, Failed Prop

Post by Adama » November 6th, 2017, 1:57 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:The brainwashing is so complete that arrogance and certainty about the falsehoods are readily apparent.
That's because you're an unbeliever. Once a person becomes a believer, God may reveal Himself openly to him. So to you as an unbeliever, because you've never seen, you refuse to believe. But once a person believes, God will often show it clearly to him.

After I got saved, I became aware of many of the things Christ is doing to rescue me even from myself and my mistakes. He really is a shield. Many situations where I should have been destroyed were either averted or I came out without a scratch. Of course relating them to atheists will not do any good, because they're set on ridicule and refuse to believe the unseen.

I've also seen that many of the sins which I reached for were blocked from me. Try as I might, I could not obtain the evil things I wanted. There really is a line a person cannot cross. God has both a rod and a staff for His children who believe in His Son. He'll keep you on the narrow path with the staff, if not, then possibly the rod.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Religion and Spirituality”