Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why are Christians so stupid? False History, Failed Prophecy

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Why are Christians so stupid? False History, Failed Prop

Postby Ghost » June 20th, 2015, 6:22 pm

Moretorque wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Winston wrote:Christianity contains a lot of false mind control and doctrines that were developed for political purposes and social control. Christianity contains a lot of lies, it's not as true as you think.

I agree.

Religions like the Jewish faith, Christianity and Islam are all from the same area, somebody wrote something thousands of years ago, and another person added something, just as it fitted him and his purposes.

The only religion I know so far which is different is Buddhism, teaching a religion without 'God' with long and highly complicated scripts , but again humans turned into worshipers, praying to various deities and to the Buddha himself, who never claimed to be anything else but an ordinary human.

Simply said, all religions are the product out of the fantasy of various humans, who were living in various parts of this world under various circumstances.

Exactly and that is why our rulers are using the various religious narratives and twisting them to meet their goals.

Using this logic, I don't understand why have any fury against religion. The herd (as you like to put it) is extremely stupid, which seems to be the ultimate problem. That makes religion a weapon in the arsenal, sure, but it is only a tool. It can be as powerful as the most charismatic leader, as benevolent as the wisest man, or ugly as the most damnable ruler. I don't understand why religion gets so much heat when - especially by your line of logic - it's the stupidity of the herd that is the problem.

Same for guns, books, you name it.

To me this suggest prior bitterness towards religion instead of some justifiable righteous indignation towards religion.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby Adama » June 20th, 2015, 7:20 pm

Ghost wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Winston wrote:Christianity contains a lot of false mind control and doctrines that were developed for political purposes and social control. Christianity contains a lot of lies, it's not as true as you think.

I agree.

Religions like the Jewish faith, Christianity and Islam are all from the same area, somebody wrote something thousands of years ago, and another person added something, just as it fitted him and his purposes.

The only religion I know so far which is different is Buddhism, teaching a religion without 'God' with long and highly complicated scripts , but again humans turned into worshipers, praying to various deities and to the Buddha himself, who never claimed to be anything else but an ordinary human.

Simply said, all religions are the product out of the fantasy of various humans, who were living in various parts of this world under various circumstances.

Exactly and that is why our rulers are using the various religious narratives and twisting them to meet their goals.

Using this logic, I don't understand why have any fury against religion. The herd (as you like to put it) is extremely stupid, which seems to be the ultimate problem. That makes religion a weapon in the arsenal, sure, but it is only a tool. It can be as powerful as the most charismatic leader, as benevolent as the wisest man, or ugly as the most damnable ruler. I don't understand why religion gets so much heat when - especially by your line of logic - it's the stupidity of the herd that is the problem.

Same for guns, books, you name it.

To me this suggest prior bitterness towards religion instead of some justifiable righteous indignation towards religion.

They don't want to believe God exists, cause it means they aren't in control, and there are rules they'd have to follow.

People blame religion for all kinds of things. I think responsibility is with the individual, not the religion.

It is the same with anything, like Patriotism. Patriotism can be productive. Or it can be used to send our boys to the slaughter for rich bankers.

The problem isnt religion. The problem is that people do not think for themselves.

People who believe that all religions are manmade have fallen for similar lies to the ones they believe the religions fanatics are captive of. There are popular lies, that if repeated often enough, people will believe them, especially if someone they respect is the one making the statements.

Really we should all have at least an elementary understanding of propaganda and manipulation. "Religion" can certainly be used in a way similar to propaganda, but really there is only one true religion and its only intention is to save our souls from certain destruction in hell.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » June 20th, 2015, 10:26 pm

Ghost wrote:To me this suggest prior bitterness towards religion instead of some justifiable righteous indignation towards religion.

Your right Ghost, some people have a prior bitterness towards religion for no good reason. Liberals hate all religion and they tend to be atheists. They see religion as evil instead of judging people individually. They assume if your a religious person you are somehow "inferior" because you have faith in something outside of yourself.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to Religion and Spirituality