Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why Polytheism makes more sense than Monotheism

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why Polytheism makes more sense than Monotheism

Postby starchild5 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:23 am

True founder of Christianity was APOLLONIUS Not Jesus Christ.

http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2015/10/true-founder-of-christianity-jesus.html

Nobody heard of the fame of a man named Jesus. But every body heard of Apollonius of Tyana, who, during the first century, enjoyed universal fame from one end of the Roman empire to the other, being honored by all with huge temples and statues .
It was he who banned animal sacrifice

More than seventeen HUGE marble temples were dedicated to him in various parts of the empire. Nearly a dozen Roman Emperors held him in awe and reverence and it is on record .

The Roman emperors; Vespasian, Titus and Nerva, were all, prior to their elevation to the throne, friends and admirers of Apollonius .

Only Nero and Domitian regarded Apollonius with dis-respect.

Emperor Septimus Severus (A.D. 193-211 erected a statue to him in his gallery of deities in the Pantheon, while his son, Emperor Caracella, honored his memory with a chapel
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1648
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am







Re: Why Polytheism makes more sense than Monotheism

Postby Adama » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:54 am

Eric wrote:"Your new companion is not your friend. He is telling you lies and half truths. "

Who? Who are you talking about?...


Michael Tsarion. Who else? Winston is now a member of his flock. Michael Tsarion is the pastor. Winston is his follower. He's following a false prophet who is the same as the people on Ancient Aliens, the same as David Icke. Preaching lies.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why Polytheism makes more sense than Monotheism

Postby Eric » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:51 pm

The same as starchild5?
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: Why Polytheism makes more sense than Monotheism

Postby Adama » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:53 pm

Eric wrote:The same as starchild5?


I read a few of that person's posts a long time ago, and whoever it is has been on ignore since. I have no idea what is being written by the person behind that name.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why Polytheism makes more sense than Monotheism

Postby Eric » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:25 pm

Adama wrote:
Eric wrote:The same as starchild5?


I read a few of that person's posts a long time ago, and whoever it is has been on ignore since. I have no idea what is being written by the person behind that name.


Some of his stuff is really out there, but, he seems like a decent enough guy to me - he speaks entirely a lot of other common sense - along with the supernatural stuff, that sometimes I find weird or, hard to believe, and he does have a good character. I like him.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: Why Polytheism makes more sense than Monotheism

Postby Adama » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:27 pm

Lots of nice guys utter pure nonsense.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why Polytheism makes more sense than Monotheism

Postby Winston » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:46 am

Adama wrote:
Eric wrote:"Your new companion is not your friend. He is telling you lies and half truths. "

Who? Who are you talking about?...


Michael Tsarion. Who else? Winston is now a member of his flock. Michael Tsarion is the pastor. Winston is his follower. He's following a false prophet who is the same as the people on Ancient Aliens, the same as David Icke. Preaching lies.


But Adama, how do you know whether you're the one that's been deceived? If you listen to Michael Tsarion, you will see that he's far more knowledgeable than any Christian about the history of the world, the occult, the illuminati, mass mind control, the war on consciousness, suppressed hidden histories, etc. He's definitely one of the most intellectual and deepest figures in the conspiracy movement. Listen to him at the link below and you will see what I mean. Very few people are like this.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=michael+tsarion
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Why Polytheism makes more sense than Monotheism

Postby Adama » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:59 am

Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:
Eric wrote:"Your new companion is not your friend. He is telling you lies and half truths. "

Who? Who are you talking about?...


Michael Tsarion. Who else? Winston is now a member of his flock. Michael Tsarion is the pastor. Winston is his follower. He's following a false prophet who is the same as the people on Ancient Aliens, the same as David Icke. Preaching lies.


But Adama, how do you know whether you're the one that's been deceived? If you listen to Michael Tsarion, you will see that he's far more knowledgeable than any Christian about the history of the world, the occult, the illuminati, mass mind control, the war on consciousness, suppressed hidden histories, etc. He's definitely one of the most intellectual and deepest figures in the conspiracy movement. Listen to him at the link below and you will see what I mean. Very few people are like this.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=michael+tsarion


Some of it is knowledge. Most of it is lies. Like when he says that the Egyptians were the first ones to think of Monotheism. That is a lie. They made the biggest stink about it. You can't go from polytheistic to monotheistic in one generation. Besides that, they weren't following the true God, which is why they failed. God was always one God from the beginning. It is recorded in the Bible, not by the Egyptians. So who do you want to believe? Do you want to believe God? Or do you want to believe someone who comes to you with the same doctrine as David Icke and Star Child?

If you even had as much faith as a child, the Lord would probably reveal to you the truths you seek. But because you are pursuing man's wisdom, which is foolishness with God, you may never get the real truth.

Besides that, most Christians have ordinary life to concern themselves about. They aren't concerned with all the evil things of this world, especially not made up things or things which do not matter, which is what most of your guru is all about.

Just because someone knows a lot of fluff, it doesn't make them intelligent. Just think of all the doctors who are very learned men, but when you have any kind of problem, they are mostly clueless, guessing and taking shots in the dark with medicine and surgeries which often will not fix problems or make them worse. Or how about scientific studies that come to one conclusion and then another set of geniuses will conduct another study which will contradict the first. And these smart people are the ones you think are intelligent, when they are just assuming, guessing and practicing on you, your body and with your life. Take a look at how the average medication only undergoes 6 wks of study on human beings, but then they feel it's safe to put people on these drugs for 20-40 years or more, after only "studying" (which is really observing for "side effects" and then ignoring the effects they don't like) for four to six weeks.

Put your faith on Jesus, not on men. Men will fail you. These doctrines of space aliens are demonic. How many times must I write this? It's blatantly obvious. What's wrong with you that you want to believe lies? Is there no truth within you? Do you hate the God of the Bible?
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why Polytheism makes more sense than Monotheism

Postby Adama » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:06 pm

"suppressed hidden histories"

Anyone can say anything about a "hidden history." Heck, there are known histories that we receive but which we are lied to about. Even the things which we think we know are lies, Winston. They only tell us those things they want us to know for their agenda. Don't you realize this? So how many lies can people tell with unknown histories when we already know that the known histories are already complete lies? A suppressed, hidden history can be full of fabrications, with no way to verify anything. Yet you'll believe it, cause it sounds so cool.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why Polytheism makes more sense than Monotheism

Postby Eric » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:12 pm

Adama wrote:
Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:
Eric wrote:"Your new companion is not your friend. He is telling you lies and half truths. "

Who? Who are you talking about?...


Michael Tsarion. Who else? Winston is now a member of his flock. Michael Tsarion is the pastor. Winston is his follower. He's following a false prophet who is the same as the people on Ancient Aliens, the same as David Icke. Preaching lies.


But Adama, how do you know whether you're the one that's been deceived? If you listen to Michael Tsarion, you will see that he's far more knowledgeable than any Christian about the history of the world, the occult, the illuminati, mass mind control, the war on consciousness, suppressed hidden histories, etc. He's definitely one of the most intellectual and deepest figures in the conspiracy movement. Listen to him at the link below and you will see what I mean. Very few people are like this.
I hear you about Michael Tsarion and stuff, I do. I do believe there are grounds to believe it. Truth is shit is changing, we can do nothing about it. ...We can't control society.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=michael+tsarion


Some of it is knowledge. Most of it is lies. Like when he says that the Egyptians were the first ones to think of Monotheism. That is a lie. They made the biggest stink about it. You can't go from polytheistic to monotheistic in one generation. Besides that, they weren't following the true God, which is why they failed. God was always one God from the beginning. It is recorded in the Bible, not by the Egyptians. So who do you want to believe? Do you want to believe God? Or do you want to believe someone who comes to you with the same doctrine as David Icke and Star Child?

If you even had as much faith as a child, the Lord would probably reveal to you the truths you seek. But because you are pursuing man's wisdom, which is foolishness with God, you may never get the real truth.

Besides that, most Christians have ordinary life to concern themselves about. They aren't concerned with all the evil things of this world, especially not made up things or things which do not matter, which is what most of your guru is all about.

Just because someone knows a lot of fluff, it doesn't make them intelligent. Just think of all the doctors who are very learned men, but when you have any kind of problem, they are mostly clueless, guessing and taking shots in the dark with medicine and surgeries which often will not fix problems or make them worse. Or how about scientific studies that come to one conclusion and then another set of geniuses will conduct another study which will contradict the first. And these smart people are the ones you think are intelligent, when they are just assuming, guessing and practicing on you, your body and with your life. Take a look at how the average medication only undergoes 6 wks of study on human beings, but then they feel it's safe to put people on these drugs for 20-40 years or more, after only "studying" (which is really observing for "side effects" and then ignoring the effects they don't like) for four to six weeks.

Put your faith on Jesus, not on men. Men will fail you. These doctrines of space aliens are demonic. How many times must I write this? It's blatantly obvious. What's wrong with you that you want to believe lies? Is there no truth within you? Do you hate the God of the Bible?



Actually man, I think you're wrong. Egyptians did and were most likely the first ones with the One God concept. This fact is pretty well known - as it doesn't even take a genius to see the concept of 'everlasting life' originated in Egypt .....with the Egyptians fascination with the afterlife, etc. I've explained this in my posts, though I can't prove it (but neither can you) that most people don't know Egyptians did believe in One God Amun, and there were various godlings below him.
But it doesn't matter because it is ESSENTIALLY the same God.
The Hebrews just talk shit about Egypt because they wish to denigrate them and elevate themselves. Don't they do this to everybody? I don't get how you can hate Jews now, but not see these were the SAME people who wrote your book. Essentially, the further life and society gets from the Bible; particularly OT, but as well as NT - the worse we are getting.
The ancients didn't waste their time with bs.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: Why Polytheism makes more sense than Monotheism

Postby Adama » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:32 pm

Unfortunately you'll never know for sure until the moment after death.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why Polytheism makes more sense than Monotheism

Postby Winston » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:50 pm

Adama,
You are assuming things. Calling Tsarions theories as all lies is not an answer to anything. You never investigated them.

What makes you think the God of the Bible is the most credible? Why is one god more credible than another? Just because someone is a creator or architect or builder or designer, it does not logically follow that he must then be infallible and an authority on all truth as well. The logic doesnt follow. You are guilty of logic fallacies and circular reasoning.

Yes i know a lot of known history are lies too. The way you know real history is by reading original source documents, which michael tsarion has done. He has spent many years reading historical documents and ancient texts at many libraries around the world. Hes uncovered many secrets about the Celts, the Druids, etc. What have you read Adama? Only the Bible? Well then you dont compare to Michael Tsarions knowledge then. Anyone who listens to Tsarion a lot can tell he knows what he is talking about.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Why Polytheism makes more sense than Monotheism

Postby Adama » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:17 pm

Winston wrote:Adama,
You are assuming things. Calling Tsarions theories as all lies is not an answer to anything. You never investigated them.

What makes you think the God of the Bible is the most credible? Why is one god more credible than another? Just because someone is a creator or architect or builder or designer, it does not logically follow that he must then be infallible and an authority on all truth as well. The logic doesnt follow. You are guilty of logic fallacies and circular reasoning.

Yes i know a lot of known history are lies too. The way you know real history is by reading original source documents, which michael tsarion has done. He has spent many years reading historical documents and ancient texts at many libraries around the world. Hes uncovered many secrets about the Celts, the Druids, etc. What have you read Adama? Only the Bible? Well then you dont compare to Michael Tsarions knowledge then. Anyone who listens to Tsarion a lot can tell he knows what he is talking about.


Winston, you cannot verify the things that man is telling you! See, you've placed him on a pedestal. He is just another man, subject to the same whims and desires as everyone else. You don't think men lie all the time? Many people lie practically everyday, even little "white lies." There are also people who have no problem conducting a massive hoax, or who would lie pathologically, in order to get a little bit of fame, to make a little bit of money, or even to lead some other souls to hell. These are false prophets.

My argument may be circular, but Winston, I assure you, it is correct. Jesus promises that He will reveal Himself to the believers who keep His commandments. God has done things for me that I couldn't do on my own, and He has prevented me from doing some abominable things. God has shown me His majesty many times. Those things which I thought were coincidences are statistically not even remote, but they would be impossible if it were not God doing those things for me. And preventing me from taking part in some terrible crimes that my friends, who were not and are not believers, were able to take part in (specifically sins which are worthy of death). So yes, God has revealed Himself to me. I know all of this is real. Until you believe, God will never reveal Himself, because first He wants us to believe that He exists and that He rewards those souls who diligently seek after Him.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Why Polytheism makes more sense than Monotheism

Postby Eric » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:22 pm

He may be smart and he's telling the truth - I've listened to him after viewing this link. ..but Adama has a point. This man, and probably men like him; Jordan Maxwell, etc., you can tell by listening to them they are practically shills for the new world order occult bullshit. I'm not saying it's all bullshit - but none of it compares to the God of the Bible, the wisdom thereof, that's why the Bible was and still (is) superior. I'm not saying there isn't something to Hermeticism, Gnosticism, even especially the Coptic Hermes Trismegistus' writings; which seem eerily similar to Jesus' supposed sayings in the Nag Hamadi - Dead Sea Scrolls' Gospel of Thomas.

For example,
Emerald Tablet (Hermes Trismegistus): "That which is above is from that which is below, and that which is below is from that which is above, working the miracles of one. As all things were from one."

Gospel of Thomas: Jesus said to them, "When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make the male and the female one and the same, so that the male not be male nor the female female; and when you fashion eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and a likeness in place of a likeness; then will you enter the kingdom."

I think Adama has a point in saying that these men are pretending to be on the truther's side, but are actually slowly gradually acclimating us to the new world order Luciferian stuff w/out telling us explicitly they are doing so. They are giving lots of information, but I wouldn't trust these men. Take it with a huge grain of salt.
It's the same thing as putting DHS in cities around the public, so that the people become used to it and come to think of it as their friend, and familiar. This is what I think.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: Why Polytheism makes more sense than Monotheism

Postby Adama » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:43 pm

Eric wrote:He may be smart and he's telling the truth - I've listened to him after viewing this link. ..but Adama has a point. This man, and probably men like him; Jordan Maxwell, etc., you can tell by listening to them they are practically shills for the new world order occult bullshit. I'm not saying it's all bullshit - but none of it compares to the God of the Bible, the wisdom thereof, that's why the Bible was and still (is) superior. I'm not saying there isn't something to Hermeticism, Gnosticism, even especially the Coptic Hermes Trismegistus' writings; which seem eerily similar to Jesus' supposed sayings in the Nag Hamadi - Dead Sea Scrolls' Gospel of Thomas.

For example,
Emerald Tablet (Hermes Trismegistus): "That which is above is from that which is below, and that which is below is from that which is above, working the miracles of one. As all things were from one."

Gospel of Thomas: Jesus said to them, "When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make the male and the female one and the same, so that the male not be male nor the female female; and when you fashion eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and a likeness in place of a likeness; then will you enter the kingdom."

I think Adama has a point in saying that these men are pretending to be on the truther's side, but are actually slowly gradually acclimating us to the new world order Luciferian stuff w/out telling us explicitly they are doing so. They are giving lots of information, but I wouldn't trust these men. Take it with a huge grain of salt.
It's the same thing as putting DHS in cities around the public, so that the people become used to it and come to think of it as their friend, and familiar. This is what I think.


Exactly. This is a classic case of a Wolf in Sheep's clothing; a false prophet. Winston will never believe that though, cause he doesn't believe that sorcery and magic are evil, and he practices casting spells (mostly love spells from what I could see). If a person does that, they must therefore not be able to see the difference between the true God and false gods. Witchcraft and sorcery are directly demonic. Hard to see the light when you're wrapped up with demons. I fear for Winston. Even if I saw him in person and smacked him a few times, he would still never get it (which I would never do, just for illustrative purposes).
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Religion and Spirituality

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest