Christian Persecution Is Increasing

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Christian Persecution Is Increasing

Post by Taco »

Christian persecution is intensifying and becoming more obvious as another world war approaches.

Christianity now criminalized in America
http://www.naturalnews.com/051304_relig ... Davis.html

Christianity under global threat due to persecution, says report
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/o ... ays-report

Oklahoma judge orders Ten Commandments monument removed
http://newsok.com/article/5446146?utm_s ... C-Facebook

Christians Are Going To Be Banned From Holding Many Jobs In America
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... in-America

Feeding American Christians to the Lions
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/ ... rsecution/

GERMANY Is Evicting Christian Citizens From Their Homes To Make Room For The Explosive Flood Of Muslim Invaders
http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/09/germa ... i3Cdgdx.99

Oregon gunman singled out Christians during rampage
http://nypost.com/2015/10/01/oregon-gun ... g-rampage/

US Downfall Traced to Defeat of Christianity
http://henrymakow.com/2015/06/US-Downfa ... anity.html

Christianity and the Nagasaki Crime
https://consortiumnews.com/2015/08/09/c ... aki-crime/

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Re: Christian Persecution Is Increasing

Post by Farmer308 »

When I opened this I assumed this was about increasing persecution BY CHRISTIANS!
What a joke that Christians take the roll of the victim.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Farmer308 wrote:When I opened this I assumed this was about increasing persecution BY CHRISTIANS!
Just to refresh your memory. Approximately 150 million Christians died in the Bolshevik revolution, WW I and WW II combined(the text books don't like to call it genocide). Not to mention another million in Armenia. A fact most people are grossly ignorant of.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

Farmer308 wrote:When I opened this I assumed this was about increasing persecution BY CHRISTIANS!
We could find twice as many current-day examples of persecution of atheists and other non-lunatic religions, but any evidence/proof we find will be Jew-engineered and thus inadmissible. Let us heathens admit defeat. God hates us, after all.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

Taco wrote:
Just to refresh your memory. Approximately 150 million Christians died in the Bolshevik revolution, WW I and WW II combined(the text books don't like to call it genocide). Not to mention another million in Armenia. A fact most people are grossly ignorant of.
If we want to look at history there are the 95 million plus American Indians Christians are responsible for killing, the 6 - 10 million jews, russians and othwrs slaughtered by the Germans in the 40s and on and on. But the claim is that it's increasing.
I hope it is. The Christians have some pay back coming. I am sick and tired of them constantly trying to shove their make belive religion down our throats.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

Farmer308 wrote:
Taco wrote:
If we want to look at history there are the 95 million plus American Indians Christians are responsible for killing, the 6 - 10 million jews, russians and othwrs slaughtered by the Germans in the 40s and on and on. But the claim is that it's increasing.
I hope it is. The Christians have some pay back coming. I am sick and tired of them constantly trying to shove their make belive religion down our throats.
Not to mention building a brand of slavery using their book, and using it to justify racism and intolerance. The funny thing is, Islam is less lunacy than Christianity, as non-Muslims have a snowball's chance at making it to Heaven. With Christians, even if you didn't get to learn about the bible due to being isolated or what have you, you'll burn forever in Hell. That is textbook insanity, if you ask me.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Taco wrote:Christian persecution is intensifying and becoming more obvious as another world war approaches.
In which country? Done by whom?

If it is reported that local Christians are persecuted in Muslim countries, like Egypt, Saudi Arabia and even Turkey and that such attacks are increasing, it might be true.

The Christian religion is not welcome everywhere. However Islam is also not welcome everywhere.

But still easier life and safer for a Muslim in USA than for a Christian in Saudi Arabia if you ask me.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Eightfold Path wrote:With Christians, even if you didn't get to learn about the bible due to being isolated or what have you, you'll burn forever in Hell.
This is simply wrong.

----------------------------------------------------
An Orthodox scholar recently observed that there are basically three views that Christians have taken with regard to non-Christian religions. The first is that the non-Christian will be damned because there is no salvation outside the visible Body of Christ, the Church, The second is that the non-Christian may be saved in spite the religion he practices, but only through the mercy of God. The third is that the non-Christian may be saved by means of the very religion he practices, for nonChristian religions may also contain saving truths. These three views parallel the three approaches identified elsewhere as exclusivism, inclusivism and cultural pluralism.

The claim of exclusivism has been rejected by many Orthodox scholars as untenable. This is not done in the interests of facilitating missionary endeavors or to foster world peace. Exclusiveness is rejected as a matter of Truth. The majority of Orthodox scholars would accept inclusivism. Some Orthodox scholars espouse the view characterized as cultural pluralism but with qualifications.
----------------------------------------------------
http://www.goarch.org/ourfaith/ourfaith8089
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Christian persecution is not always obvious...

Cancer rates: see how countries compare worldwide
http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablo ... rate-drops

Free Contraception Can't End the Abortion Debate
http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2 ... ion-debate

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Sins of the Father. It doesnt matter where you live in the world. If your parents have rejected the gospel of Christ, that makes it that much harder for you to become a Christian. Now if the whole society or country has rejected Christ, then they have doomed their society's children.

It doesnt matter where a person lives though. Plenty of people in the USA hear the proper Christian doctrine, and probably 99% will reject it outright. That's why it doesnt matter where you live. Chances are even if those foreigners in India heard the right gospel of Christ, they would still reject it. Most people want to think they can get to heaven under their own power. They seriously think they are super awesome people who are only capable of doing good things, and in their minds, they truly do believe they can be absolutely perfect enough to go to heaven without Jesus. Or they believe there is some counterweight and as long as they are 51% good then they can still go to heaven.

There are also some places where it is illegal to spread the Word of God. In Israel, passing out Bibles and trying to evangelize will get you arrested. I havent looked it up, but I think the same is true in much of the Muslim world.

See? They are damning that 1% of their population which could have been saved if they had heard the word from an evangelist.

It isnt God's fault those people are damned. It is the fault of their parents for rejecting God. God simply gives us a choice: Believe in His Son and the work He did, or go to hell. That's an easy choice. Probably 90-99% of humanity (these are just my pluck from air numbers from talking to people) will refuse to believe in Jesus's work, choosing instead to believe in their own. They will find out though, in that day, when every knee shall bow, which will probably be at the Great White Throne Judgment, at the end of time.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

The Christian "god" is a p***y. The more who reject the cruch of the weak minded (religion) the better for society and humanity.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eightfold Path wrote:
Farmer308 wrote:
Taco wrote:
Not to mention building a brand of slavery using their book, and using it to justify racism and intolerance. The funny thing is, Islam is less lunacy than Christianity, as non-Muslims have a snowball's chance at making it to Heaven. With Christians, even if you didn't get to learn about the bible due to being isolated or what have you, you'll burn forever in Hell. That is textbook insanity, if you ask me.
If it were textbook insanity, then it would be insanity, and we wouldnt have to ask you. We'd ask you for your opinion on that matter. Your opinion on the matter is wrong, of course, because you don't even realize inserting "textbook" in front of the word means we shouldnt be asking you for your opinion on what should be fact. We would just look it up, and there it would be! Sorry.

There is no racism in the Bible. God says that we are all of one blood. Many of the prophets married interracially. Yes, they had races back then too. (Even some of the Hebrew tribes had African blood in them from the 12 patriarchs.) Slavery was introduced by modern Jews. Do some research, and you'll see it wasnt regular Europeans. It was the falsely so called tribe.

The form of slavery God accepted in the Bible is called indentured servitude in modern times. This was accepted in the USA until recently. It was a way of paying back debts when they had no other way to pay. There was no bankruptcy.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Farmer308 wrote:The Christian "god" is a p***y. The more who reject the cruch of the weak minded (religion) the better for society and humanity.
God would forgive your blasphemy, if you got saved by believing in His Son. Of course you would reject that offer and continue to lie to yourself. It's a scary proposition realizing that you are not your own. Even our very thoughts are not private. And even they are subject to judgment.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

Modern jews indroduced slavery? Your lack of history education is appalling.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Farmer308 wrote:Modern jews indroduced slavery? Your lack of history education is appalling.

It's who is writing the history.

Do you honestly believe you're a brainiac? Just stop right now.