Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Christian Persecution Is Increasing

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Christian Persecution Is Increasing

Postby Farmer308 » October 25th, 2015, 6:22 am

Adama wrote:
Farmer308 wrote:Modern jews indroduced slavery? Your lack of history education is appalling.


No, but I have a basic education in history, something you Apperently lack.

It's who is writing the history.

Do you honestly believe you're a brainiac? Just stop right now.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 120
Joined: October 21st, 2015, 7:29 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Christian Persecution Is Increasing

Postby Farmer308 » October 25th, 2015, 6:29 am

[quote="Adama"]

God would forgive your blasphemy, if you got saved by believing in His Son. Of course you would reject that offer and continue to lie to yourself. It's a scary proposition realizing that you are not your own. Even our very thoughts are not private. And even they are subject to

This reminds me of when my dog tries to "save" me from the vaccume cleaner.
Unlike the imaginary threat the dog sees, religion is actually dangerous and dragging down humanity.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 120
Joined: October 21st, 2015, 7:29 pm

Re: Christian Persecution Is Increasing

Postby Yohan » October 25th, 2015, 6:35 am

Farmer308 wrote:
Adama wrote:
God would forgive your blasphemy, if you got saved by believing in His Son. Of course you would reject that offer and continue to lie to yourself. It's a scary proposition realizing that you are not your own. Even our very thoughts are not private. And even they are subject to

This reminds me of when my dog tries to "save" me from the vaccume cleaner.
Unlike the imaginary threat the dog sees, religion is actually dangerous and dragging down humanity.


If we continue like that, HappierAbroad will transform into a Church with frequent Bible reading lessons.

LOL

Winston Wu, the spiritual leader, might create soon his own temple and religion and will help us to justify our 'sins'.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2390
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Christian Persecution Is Increasing

Postby Laboratory Mouse » October 25th, 2015, 6:49 am

Yohan wrote:
Farmer308 wrote:
Adama wrote:
God would forgive your blasphemy, if you got saved by believing in His Son. Of course you would reject that offer and continue to lie to yourself. It's a scary proposition realizing that you are not your own. Even our very thoughts are not private. And even they are subject to

This reminds me of when my dog tries to "save" me from the vaccume cleaner.
Unlike the imaginary threat the dog sees, religion is actually dangerous and dragging down humanity.


If we continue like that, HappierAbroad will transform into a Church with frequent Bible reading lessons.

LOL

Winston Wu, the spiritual leader, might create soon his own temple and religion and will help us to justify our 'sins'.

You aren't too smart, but you're right. In fact, this site already has religious undertones. You might have to read between the lines a little (something you have trouble with), but it's there. You should do some digging and see what this site was like years ago. Even then, think. What do the majority of topics here concern?
User avatar
Laboratory Mouse
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 8
Joined: May 6th, 2015, 12:30 am

Re: Christian Persecution Is Increasing

Postby Yohan » October 25th, 2015, 7:04 am

Laboratory Mouse wrote:You aren't too smart, but you're right.

LOL, I know, I'm not too smart, because I am not from America. I don't care. I don't feel guilty. It's not my fault that I was not born in USA. Have mercy with me and include me in your prayers.

In fact, this site already has religious undertones. You might have to read between the lines a little (something you have trouble with), but it's there. You should do some digging and see what this site was like years ago. Even then, think. What do the majority of topics here concern?

I know about this forum since it was created.

It has religious undertones, because it is an US-based forum and badly moderated. There is a section for religion and moderators should move anything regarding religion straight into this section, this forum needs a 'filter' - not for deleting, but for separation of comments.

I have never seen any US-based forum about dating issues, especially talking about foreign women and otherwise living conditions outside of USA, which did not attract immediately religious comments usually related to the Bible.

I can assure you that other US-forums are much worse in this sense, if you say anything against the 'lord', you will be banned and all your comments will be deleted.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2390
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Christian Persecution Is Increasing

Postby Jester » October 25th, 2015, 7:29 am

Yohan wrote:
... and badly moderated. There is a section for religion and moderators should move anything regarding religion straight into this section, this forum needs a 'filter' - not for deleting, but for separation of comments.



So anything you don't agree with belongs in a ghetto, out of sight, out of mind?

Guess what. My religion informs all of my life. From business to sex to friendships to politics. Everything.

Where I go, my beliefs go too.

Deal with it.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Christian Persecution Is Increasing

Postby Taco » October 25th, 2015, 12:41 pm

If we kill all the Christians we can save the planet but if we don't kill all the Christians then we can't save the planet. That's the central message of multiculturalism, global warming and the Bill Gates vaccination campaign.
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4454
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: Christian Persecution Is Increasing

Postby Yohan » October 25th, 2015, 12:51 pm

Jester wrote:
Yohan wrote:... and badly moderated. There is a section for religion and moderators should move anything regarding religion straight into this section, this forum needs a 'filter' - not for deleting, but for separation of comments.

So anything you don't agree with belongs in a ghetto, out of sight, out of mind?

I don't know what is so difficult to understand with my comment.

There is a sector for religion.
Comments about religion should be posted there.

There is a sector about languages.
Comments about foreign languages should be posted there.

There is a section about computers.
Comments about computers should be posted there. etc. etc.

Otherwise, why is this forum divided in various sections if nobody respects them and if moderators do not sort out comments which are clearly misplaced in a wrong section?

What has this to do with 'hiding of comments'? All sections are open to everybody.
Somebody wants to read about religion, read the section about religion - somebody wants to read something about working or studies abroad, go to the section about working overseas, studying abroad.

Why to mix up all and everything with verses from the Bible?
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2390
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Christian Persecution Is Increasing

Postby Adama » October 25th, 2015, 4:56 pm

Taco wrote:If we kill all the Christians we can save the planet but if we don't kill all the Christians then we can't save the planet. That's the central message of multiculturalism, global warming and the Bill Gates vaccination campaign.


So they can advance society. Actually they just want to shut up all the people who are smart enough to know better. It is just like when Communism takes over, the first thing they do is kill ALL of the intelligensia (smart people who are able to lead the culture) and some of the aristocracy. That's because they do not want anyone who is smart enough to know what's going on to be able to inform the idiots who are sleepwalking through life that they are being led to slaughter.

Just like the USA really is the last place on earth with freedom that matters, when the USA falls under gun control, then the mass culling of humanity can begin. Now we live in the information age. Even though most of the world is unarmed, due to the freedom of information, if they began mass killing in gun controlled countries, it would only harden the stance of the conservative right and gun owners, making it more difficult for them to be able to kill Americans in the future. Better to simply eliminate the people who are against gun control, or convince everyone that anyone who believes the Bible is a kook. Until they can outright kill the opposition, minimizing them by vilifying them in their message is their tool of propaganda.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5007
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Christian Persecution Is Increasing

Postby Farmer308 » October 25th, 2015, 5:28 pm

Taco wrote:If we kill all the Christians we can save the planet but if we don't kill all the Christians then we can't save the planet. That's the central message of multiculturalism, global warming and the Bill Gates vaccination campaign.


LOL! There it is! It's almost too perfect! Everything that makes Americans the laughing stock of the first world all in one little message.
Not since Germany in the 30's has a modern society been so ready to suspend critical thinking and believe the silliest and most absurd propaganda.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 120
Joined: October 21st, 2015, 7:29 pm

Re: Christian Persecution Is Increasing

Postby Adama » October 25th, 2015, 7:05 pm

Farmer308 wrote:
Taco wrote:If we kill all the Christians we can save the planet but if we don't kill all the Christians then we can't save the planet. That's the central message of multiculturalism, global warming and the Bill Gates vaccination campaign.


LOL! There it is! It's almost too perfect! Everything that makes Americans the laughing stock of the first world all in one little message.
Not since Germany in the 30's has a modern society been so ready to suspend critical thinking and believe the silliest and most absurd propaganda.



Yup, just compare us to Nazis because we believe in religion. This has got to be the smartest individual I've ever encountered online. :roll:
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5007
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Christian Persecution Is Increasing

Postby Farmer308 » October 25th, 2015, 9:09 pm

Adama wrote:
Farmer308 wrote:
Taco wrote:If we kill all the Christians we can save the planet but if we don't kill all the Christians then we can't save the planet. That's the central message of multiculturalism, global warming and the Bill Gates vaccination campaign.


LOL! There it is! It's almost too perfect! Everything that makes Americans the laughing stock of the first world all in one little message.
Not since Germany in the 30's has a modern society been so ready to suspend critical thinking and believe the silliest and most absurd propaganda.



Yup, just compare us to Nazis because we believe in religion. This has got to be the smartest individual I've ever encountered online. :roll:


Thanks for demonstratin that in addition to a lack of critical thinking skills you also lack reading comprehension skills as well.
As anyone who actually read my message knows, I never compared Americans to Nazis. Far from it. And your attempt to put words in my mouth and falsely asserting that it's because "you believe in religion" didn't go un noticed.
Maybe you are unaware of this but most people in the world are religious. That doesn't mean that they suspend their critical thinking skills and are prepared to swallow the Kool aid and gulliblely believe even the most silly and phoney propaganda the way about 80% of Americans have.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 120
Joined: October 21st, 2015, 7:29 pm

Re: Christian Persecution Is Increasing

Postby Taco » October 25th, 2015, 11:54 pm

Image

Image
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4454
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: Christian Persecution Is Increasing

Postby Yohan » October 26th, 2015, 6:07 pm

Adama wrote:Yup, just compare us to Nazis because we believe in religion. This has got to be the smartest individual I've ever encountered online. :roll:


Sometimes I think, Bible-bigots should be compared with male feminists if they are men and with feminazi if they are girls...

About myself, still better MGTOW.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2390
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Christian Persecution Is Increasing

Postby Adama » October 26th, 2015, 6:17 pm

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote:Yup, just compare us to Nazis because we believe in religion. This has got to be the smartest individual I've ever encountered online. :roll:


Sometimes I think, Bible-bigots should be compared with male feminists if they are men and with feminazi if they are girls...

About myself, still better MGTOW.


Thank you, Yohan.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5007
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Religion and Spirituality

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest