Homosexual agenda is aimed at girls

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Homosexual agenda is aimed at girls

Post by Adama »

Why do they want to teach our children homosexuality in school?

Women are not supposed to be homosexuals. Thinking about it from the point of view of evolution, there is no reason a woman would be a lesbian.

Why are men homosexual? Because of one of two things. Because they were molested as children by a homosexual man, or they completely gave their lives to Satan.

A small percentage of women will give their lives to Satan, and most of those are the hos we all get to fornicate with, but even most of them will not become lesbians. Why not? No traumatic same sex rape during their childhoods. That's why it is more rare for women to be homosexual than it is for men.

So all the propaganda isnt so much aimed at boys. Boys are recruited through pedophilia. The propaganda is aimed at girls. Just the same way Satan went to Eve, rather than to Adam.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: Homosexual agenda is aimed at girls

Post by Wolfeye »

Adama: I think you're somewhat off-course on this. I DO figure there is a very pro-homo momentum here that is damn-near anti-straight. I've noticed & even heard from other people that it always feels like you have to explain yourself when you say you're straight, or else you come off like you're somehow persecuting those that aren't. It's just a general attitude.

There's also what seems to be an undeclared effort to obstruct people's development in school, since anything from a hug to a fist fight turns into some kind of an issue with the staff & the cops. If a boy & a girl seem to be getting along or having ANY romantic back & forth it seems like all kinds of "red alerts" go off. They certainly like to obstruct mental ability, in spite of being associated with the opposite.

I think that someone can just randomly be attracted to the same gender without any kind of abuse, deals with the devil, or any other leading. I also think that there's a major effort to kind of supplant everyone as much as possible. Like the idea of turning them into mummies what get moved around.