“Magicians” prove a spiritual world exists

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Mr_Truth
Freshman Poster

“Magicians” prove a spiritual world exists

Post by Mr_Truth »

Please watch this very interesting video about "magicians" (who are in reality demonic sorcerers). There should be no doubt whatsoever in anyone's mind about the existence of spiritual forces.

Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Re: “Magicians” prove a spiritual world exists

Post by Devil Dog »

ITT I learned that being able to do a double lift makes me a demonic sorcerer.

Listen to the voice of that stupid f**k narrator.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Mr_Truth wrote:Please watch this very interesting video about "magicians" (who are in reality demonic sorcerers). There should be no doubt whatsoever in anyone's mind about the existence of spiritual forces.

Absolutely. Every magician has probably sold his soul to Satan. They have made a pact with devils in exchange for power. But this is also true of virtually every celebrity, including singers, movie stars, and politicians.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr_Truth
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr_Truth »

Ghost wrote:Are we talking about magicians, as in, illusionists? Because if we are, most of those probably don't even believe in the supernatural, knowing that their "magic" is all science and manipulation.
Please watch the video, and judge for yourself.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That video was stupid. Many of those tricks are known and not due to the supernatural. For example the Chinese magician changing faces has a trigger in his costume where he can switch masks. That's not Satanic. There's a gadget inside his costume that switches his many masks. It's an old trick. I don't know if any magicians have demonic powers, but many of the ones in the video are using classified magic tricks, not supernatural abilities. Also, NE Asians are too timid and weak and insecure to be making pacts with the devil, especially the young NE Asians. They have no confidence to even stand up to authority, how can they have the guts to contact Satan? lol

However some of the tricks by David Blaine are very inexplicable. I wonder if they are camera tricks.

The OP's video is gone. There's a new video alleging the same stupid thing about magicians and demons. Here it is.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

David Blaine catches a bullet fired at him at point blank range. No way. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne