Simple Manhood

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Simple Manhood

Post by Jester »

"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: Simple Manhood

Post by Wolfeye »

Hey, Jester! Long time since you've been on here, where you been? Don't mean to pry, but it's been a bit of a mystery. Like the Charlie Daniels one, too (don't totally agree with the drug dealer part or the exact religious angle, but overall a great song).

You hear about Europe? I'm thinking more & more of moving somewhere Slavic (Czech Republic & Poland, maybe Slovakia). Thoughts? Suggestions?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Wolfeye wrote:Hey, Jester! Long time since you've been on here, where you been? Don't mean to pry, but it's been a bit of a mystery. Like the Charlie Daniels one, too (don't totally agree with the drug dealer part or the exact religious angle, but overall a great song).

You hear about Europe? I'm thinking more & more of moving somewhere Slavic (Czech Republic & Poland, maybe Slovakia). Thoughts? Suggestions?
Thanks for the welcome, Wolfeye.

I would personally choose Slovakia over Czech. Less fantastic architecture but more religious and old-fashioned, pro-Axis during the war, always a good thing nowadays in Eastern Europe (less political correctness, no ass-kissing about the phony-baloney Holocaust, no veneration of Russian rapists)

Hungary could be suggested on the same grounds, though not Slavic. Brilliant people. Tough language.

Poland is also still very much a Christian country, and though not pro-Axis, they sure ain't pro-Soviet either.

Romania is interesting because of much easier language, almost same as Italian.

BUT I think anywhere over there would be great. Russia even! No hate. Really anywhere you can get a job will do, on the far side of Germany. Got to get past the masochistic, self-hating, arrogant Nordics and all their Turk immigrants.

One place to consider might be Slovenia. It's where Melania Trump is from.
http://www.bizpacreview.com/wp-content/ ... rump-2.jpg
[image]http://www.bizpacreview.com/wp-content/ ... rump-2.jpg[/image]
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Had lots of those ideas, myself. Romanian has some perks, but then it seems damnably close to NATO- a major problem, since America tends to captain a lot of shit right into an iceberg & then blame the victims, which they'll just as quickly treat as criminals or military enemies. Kind of like a passive-aggressive Soviet Union.

Honestly, I'm not so much into pro-Axis, especially since it's GERMANY screwing up Europe (for the third time in 100 years) & dragging the rest of the world into their bullshit. It seems they're so into people pushing other people around that they don't even care if they're the ones getting pushed around, just so long as it happens.

Speaking of which, how would a Ukrainian formerly from America be seen around there? I'm deeply concerned that I won't be able to "soak in" because of my American origins. I get how someone could make broad assumptions, because there ARE broad trends, but it's those trends that I'm looking to get away from.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Wolfeye wrote:
Speaking of which, how would a Ukrainian formerly from America be seen around there? I'm deeply concerned that I won't be able to "soak in" because of my American origins. I get how someone could make broad assumptions, because there ARE broad trends, but it's those trends that I'm looking to get away from.
I guess if you have roots over there, and don't care about pro-Axis, Russia would be the place, if you need to work in a civilized place with banking connections, internet etc. Russians like Ukrainians, hope to reunite one day.

Can't think of a better place for a dude to find a White bride right now than war-divided eastern Ukraine.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

That's good news. Maybe Russia would work. I keep thinking I might need to live somewhere like the Czech Republic or Poland for a while first- kind of like a half-way house. Now, supposing I DON'T need a "civilized place with banking connections, internet, etc..."? Where would you suggest? Doesn't HAVE to be Slavic, though.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Wolfeye wrote:That's good news. Maybe Russia would work. I keep thinking I might need to live somewhere like the Czech Republic or Poland for a while first- kind of like a half-way house. Now, supposing I DON'T need a "civilized place with banking connections, internet, etc..."? Where would you suggest? Doesn't HAVE to be Slavic, though.
Belarus, Russia, Ukraine

Wherever you can get visas

Might have to bounce among them, visas are hard, Might need to go to Russia and use Educational visa, to learn Russian, presuming they have one.

Nothing wrong with Warsaw Pact or Yugo countries. But I personally havent profited from half-measures. Like when I tried polygamy in the US, with women who hated it. Or when I went to Mexico because it was close and easy and so on. Or got with current gf who has a kid and her own life already, instead of hoding out for someone more malleable.

So my advice to my sons lately, as they consider what job to take etc, has been, do the most selfish self-centered thing possible. Do the thing that will make it a slam-dunk to enjoy your life.

For example, guys who want brides, and go to Phils, seem pretty f***ing happy.

We make our lives hard when we dont do the obvious.

Or put it another way. I want to stop doing things like a HERO would do them. I want to do things like a fat, lazy, greedy, selfish guy would do them. Heroic efforts make great movies, but lousy lives. Go where it's clearly going to be easiest.

To meet White women, that would be the FSU.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Yeah, I guess I'll need to get some visas. Are they generally expensive in those parts? Also, can you pay in cash or do you need to use cards? I usually try for the former, because there's less risk of identity theft (not a subject I know a lot of about, so I try to "hedge my bets")- but, these days, it's a little hard to know if that's going to cause problems.

I'd imagine you could get full-blown citizenship reasonably cheaply in some places, but I don't want to get into shit looking shady- you know? I would think a few thousand in Moldova or somewhere would do it, but I don't know if that's the same sort of thing as bribing cops (a fairly common situation at some borders, from what I hear).

The immigration is an issue (was trying to get it from Italian heritage, but they're not the most "reachable" people & the information itself is potentially hard to find). That pisses me right off- there's all kinds of people that sure as hell don't act like they're taking refuge that get outright citizenship with no questions asked in Germany & Italy moves them in. Yet, me or my relatives have to do all kinds of legal gymnastics to get citizenship in a country we actually have heritage from! Unbefuckinglieavable!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Wolfeye wrote:
Yeah, I guess I'll need to get some visas. Are they generally expensive in those parts?
Got to google that stuff for yourself I'm afraid. Visas are usually not that much. Cost is in effort.
Wolfeye wrote:
Also, can you pay in cash or do you need to use cards?
At a consulate you can pay in cash for a visa. For example that's how it would be with Russia, I am sure. Consulates don't take plastic generally (I think).

Now if you get an ONLINE visa, like a VOA ("Visa On Arrival") that you actually pay for and obtain before you go (misnomer I I know), then obviously plastic payment systems will be involved. Ukraine may fall into that plastic-necessary grey zone... between stroll-right-in (European Union) and get your ass to a consulate before you come (Russia). Better check. Mor and more I am thinking Russia is your Big Bad Teddybear friend.
Wolfeye wrote:
I'd imagine you could get full-blown citizenship reasonably cheaply in some places, but I don't want to get into shit looking shady- you know? I would think a few thousand in Moldova or somewhere would do it, but I don't know if that's the same sort of thing as bribing cops (a fairly common situation at some borders, from what I hear).

The immigration is an issue (was trying to get it from Italian heritage, but they're not the most "reachable" people & the information itself is potentially hard to find). That pisses me right off- there's all kinds of people that sure as hell don't act like they're taking refuge that get outright citizenship with no questions asked in Germany & Italy moves them in. Yet, me or my relatives have to do all kinds of legal gymnastics to get citizenship in a country we actually have heritage from! Unbefuckinglieavable!
Passports are a bitch.

EuroBrat got himself an Italian passport, but he is a persistent little wop mofo. Someone else here did the same I think. Maybe EuroBrat will help steer you on this if you PM him and ask nicely.

NO this shit aint easy otherwise we'd all be doing it.
And yes any darkfaced bounder from Africa or the Middle East will get 3 meals and a cot in the EU, plus a green card, whereas you, Paleface, get kicked out after 3 months. That's how it is.

Moldova is a great idea for passport, probably VERY corrupt thus affordable. But probably not accepted anywhere except... Moldova. Good idea though, I would go for it as a last resort.

But the point is you are trying to get all the lights on green before you will leave the driveway.

Been there.
Done that.
World's f***ing EXPERT in that.

Just go live someplace 6 months to a year. Dont worry about getting a passport. If you are happy you will be prosperous, if you are prosperous, well then as Solomon the Wise wrote in Ecclesiastes, "money answereth all things..."

If it's a place like EU or Belarus or Russia or Ukraine where you can only stay 3 months, no prob. Go to A for 3. then B for 3, rinse lather repeat.

Once you know WHERE you want to put down roots, ways to do so will come out of the woodwork.