The Problems With Atheists and Atheism

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Problem With Atheists

Post by Winston »

Yeah Starchild, everyone talks about karma, but very few know what dharma is. It needs to be talked about more. How would you define dharma anyway? And how do you find it or follow it?

I never said that religion had all the answers or that it could solve all your problems. Of course, Christianity is heavily flawed but so is Atheism as well. I'm just saying that Atheism is illogical, heavily flawed, doesn't make sense, and is unsupportable. So why is it so popular with Western men? About half of Western males I know are Atheists. And in China, most people are probably Atheists too, but only because the government and society told them to be, not because it is the most logical belief system or position (as Stefan Molyneux falsely claims in his stupid western male white arrogance).

Both religion and atheism has their flaws that aren't supported by logic or evidence. So we need to find alternative views. The ancients were polytheists, so I believe they were closer to the truth than monotheists, which are more of a modern invention that can be traced to the rebel Egyptian pharaoh Akhenaton and maybe Zoroastrianism too. Mystics have also discovered many great truths, especially the ones in India and Russia. The ancients had many mystery schools which are lost and kept in the hands of the Illuminati today.

Truth is a search, a process. It's something you have to dig for. It's not something that's handed to you on a silver platter. It's not something that comes in a package, like religion or atheism does.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More problems with Atheism:

1. Atheism is also an oxymoron, because if there was no God and we live in a Godless universe of random forces, as Atheists claim, then none of us would be here, because life could never have evolved by random forces. Even astrophysicists, scientists and biologists admit this and have stated this in their articles, speeches and documentaries. The universe seems to be finely tuned, aka "the anthropic principle", and life is an astronomical improbability that is mathematically impossible. The formation of life, including the simplest living cells, has been likened to a tornado blowing through a junkyard and forming a fully functional boeing 747 jet airline. And our DNA forming through random forces has been likened to having a group of monkeys typing random keys on typewriters, and coming up with the Complete Works of William Shakespeare.

Yeah, given enough time, that may be "possible", but why assume something so illogical and improbable as if that is the only answer? Atheists seem hell bent on trying to attribute randomness to explain everything, even when it's the least likely explanation. This indicates that they have a bias and agenda, and are not neutral or objective. When there are several explanations, they believe that only the atheistic randomness explanations MUST be correct, and all notions of design or creation must be debunked. That reflects a definite agenda and chip on their shoulder. They seem to have a deep seated hatred of God and religion for some reason. They even deny the existence of the supernatural or paranormal, even though there is plenty of evidence for it. Surely, they seem to be in rigid dogmatic denial.

2. Atheism also inevitably leads to big government and state control. You see, the Founding Fathers of America said that a small libertarian government with laissez faire policies, which is what they wanted, could only work in a society of virtuous people with strong moral value and principles. Only then could people be free to govern themselves, and trusted to do the right thing most of the time. Thomas Jefferson and John Adams wrote about this in their essays. But in an immoral wicked society without virtues and principles, big government would be required along with many laws, which is what we have today. But that's what Atheism fosters, as mentioned before. It leads to moral relativism, the belief that right and wrong are subjective and that everyone has the right to decide what's right and wrong, good and bad, moral and immoral, for themselves, and that all opinions are equal. That's a dangerous belief system, for obvious reasons.

Now, I know some famous Atheist authors and speakers, such as Sam Harris and Richard Dawkins, argue otherwise and claim that one can be Atheist and have good moral principles at the same time. However, these men can only speak for themselves. Just because a small minority of people can be Atheists with morals, does NOT mean that the majority of the masses out there can too. The truth is, many people need religion in order to be moral, and to give them something to live for. Not everyone can create their own purpose and meaning in life. Many people need religion to do that for them. Humans seem to be sheep by nature. They are natural followers and need something to follow and believe in, which religion provides, but atheism does not. So it's a logic fallacy for Harris and Dawkins to assume that all people don't need religion or God, just because they don't. Likewise, it's also a logic fallacy for Christians to assume that all people need Jesus or the Bible, just because they do. Both are logic fallacies. But everyone at some point has been guilty of such a fallacy - by assuming that others are the same as they are.

The main point here is that there is simply no evidence to indicate that the large masses of people can have good solid moral principles and virtues without religion. History doesn't show that. If anyone knows any examples otherwise, please let me know. But even if such examples exist, they are the exceptions, not the norm.

Thus Atheism does seem to inevitably lead to bigger government and state control, even if indirectly. A case can be made for that. You can see this in America even. With moral decay and degradation in American culture during the last 50 years, has also come bigger government, more state control and more laws. I don't think that's a coincidence. Do you? The two seem interconnected, even though it's not clear which caused the other or if both are by design.

That's probably why the establishment and powers that be today promote Atheism, albeit often indirectly. Without moral values, more state control and security are required, so it's in the political interest of the government to promote Atheism. The state needs an excuse to increase control and grow bigger, thus drawing more money and power to itself. It's pure corruption, the kind that the Founding Fathers and even Ancient Greeks and Romans warned us about. Yet that's what's happening today. Therefore, it's no surprise that Atheism is on the rise, and more people are Atheists today than ever before. You think that's just a coincidence? I think not. A pattern is developing. And smart aware people can see it. Can you?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Dharma can be summed up as a Natural Law to be followed by every human being so that he does not incur Karma in life.

It does not matter if you a Hindu, Christian, Muslim, Buddha or even god. If you do not follow Dharma you will pay the price. Indian religion is very practical. The British and Jews did a great damage to Indian way of life. Earlier, The entire world was following Dharmic Principles, now even 90% of Indians do not follow it and result of it is everywhere.

In India, God is a status given to a being that has reached the highest point of spiritual frequency by following the natural law of the universe. In India, there is an Ultimate, all knowing GOD etc like what the Christian, Muslims believe in, but its useless to a human being as its impractical to have an all powerful being who can do no good when you need him the most.

All Indian gods have weapons, they can defend themselves, Indian gods keep changing according to different age we are living in, When humanity has progressed enough, they will have other gods. Its a very practical system.

The highest form of GOD is no use to humanity, because as we know, its all there is can be called God.

Now, Those who have reached the highest point in understanding that Universal God is most practical to us and we get their guidance and they are called god...but they still are cosmic forces in the universe who can take shape of humans.

Now, they have laid out the guidelines for humans to follow, else you will be devolved like what is happening in the world. To go higher in dimension and be in infinite bliss, happiness aka BE ONE WITH GOD is through the principles laid out by the God called DHARMA.

When you follow Dharma there is no Karma.

Dharmic Principles would cover a million lines :) . So I would suggest to Google Sanatan Dharma Principles for deeper study.

Number 1 thing in Dharma is Cosmic Forces...Those who have been to higher dimension says Planets do effect an individuals life.

Get your Vedic Astrological Chart done.. VERY VERY IMPORTANT....So that You know where you stand in life, which areas you need to work on, the things you do not have to worry, where you are good at etc...Even when Avatars, God Incarnation come on earth, they get there chart done as I said..Indian Religion is very very practical, even gods when they come on earth, cannot escape its frequencies of 3rd dimensions.

Indian gods have weakness as well when they incarnate but eventually they overcome it and Win...They are not fake as in all mighty impractical gods that always wins every-time...It does not work like that in real life.

So, First step to do in Dharma is to get your Vedic Birth Chart done, get a good consultation.

Some examples of your Dharma

You are already Vegan...Very very good Dharma...You won't incur any bad Karma

You are taking care of your kids in a way that is practical...Again very good Dharma

You respect women...Good Dharma

Do fasting on certain days...Google Ekadashi to get higher frequencies in life..HIGHEST DHARMA

Eat Tulsi Leafs...The mother of Ayurveda..Highest Dharma...

You need to do things, that would bring gods energy into your life. VERY VERY IMPORTANT>>>even if you are a very good guy but you lack high energy, eventually you will do some negative things, so getting gods energy by doing certain things is MOST IMPORTANT.

Hence, doing certain Dharma like fasting, doing yoga, eating tulsi leafs, eating vegan food, getting gemstones to get rid of negative effects of planets along with being a good guy is THE BEST.

Dharma will make sure, you will reach the HIGHEST point in the spiritual universe..No misery ever again..all in a practical way which makes sense.

Atheist will eventually loose as they die, Dharma never dies because its Universal Law, even gods cannot escape Dharma..That is why, they say..Do your Dharma to make things right in your life.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
How do you align with dharma exactly? And what do you get from it? Blessings and protection from above?

Also what do you think of my arguments on why polytheism makes more sense than monotheism in this thread?

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 15&t=27283

Can you reply in that thread, since no one else did?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out these great video talks by the Irish philosopher, freethinker and author Darryl Sloan, where he explains about why Atheism is not the best position to hold and why science alone cannot explain everything. He makes many compelling, logical points that make sense. All Atheists should hear him out.

Why I am not an Atheist

Why one can't rely on science alone

Metaphysics: Where Atheism takes a wrong turn (here he explains why it is a big mistake for Atheists to outright reject any possibility of a metaphysical reality)

To download Darryl Sloan's free ebook "I Universe", or get his paperback "Reality Check", which I highly recommend, go to his website at:

http://www.darrylsloan.com

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
suprmon wrote:I find it interesting that of all the people who have done the most terrible things of the world there's not a one I heard of that was a devote atheist! Devil worshippers yes, but not atheist!
Mao and Stalin
Yeah and ive yet to hear of a great leader who was an atheist. Every great leader in history believed in God. People with passion, vision and creativity are usually never atheists. Neither are warm people in general. When have you heard of a great artist, poet, writer, actor or musician being an atheist? Also, people who are great geniuses or inventors are usually never atheists either. That should tell you something.

In fact humans seem hardwired to believe in a creator, as if it were natural to believe in God. Thus atheism is not natural at all. It seems to be a modern invention or aberration.

Yet in spite of all that, it seems that atheism is on the rise and more popular now than ever. Especially since money, science, consumerism and technology have replaced religion.

Have any of you noticed that at least half of western men nowadays are atheists? Why is that? What is it about western men that makes them lean toward atheism so much nowadays? Any of you notice this too? They also tend to have this "if i cant touch or see it, then i dont believe it" mentality, and they deny the supernatural too, even when you show them plenty of evidence for it. They also have this belief that science can explain everything, even when it cant. Why? Is this a modern male thing? How come western men werent like this before the 20th century?
The only thing about the word "God" is that many people who don't believe in the Bible also call their god by the name of God. Back in those days, a few of those men were probably atheists but since the culture was Christian, they had to fake it to make it. In other words, there may have been atheists who simply lied and said they were Christian, to fit into society. But primarily in my opinion, most of those Founding Fathers were Freemasons, which is why they called God "The Grand Architect." Of course they aren't talking about God the Father or Jesus Christ Our Savior when they call their god by that title. They are talking about the god of Freemasonry, who is Satan.

In the past, Molynjeux has proven that he hates God because God hates homosexuality and women are to be in subjection to their husbands. For him apparently religion is about hate. He hates government. Now he wants to claim to be on God's side. I watched most of that video, and I didn't see where he said he loves God, loves Jesus, or that he now agrees with God's statements on homosexuality or the role of women in the family. He just went on about how much he hates communism, liberalism and big government. So although at first glance some believers might jump for joy, I have not heard anything out of his mouth that would make me believe that he is saved or that he believes in Jesus (did he even mention Jesus? I don't think he even did that much). I didn't hear him quote any Bible verses which could his viewers to salvation and Christ.

This people honoreth me with their mouth and their lips but their heart is far from me. Howbeit in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

When I hear some salvation verses come out of his mouth, then I will believe that he believes in God (Jesus Christ). Until then, like most of the billions of unbelieving Christians, he is merely paying lip service.

I've given up on trying to educate many of these false Christians online. They want to condemn themselves to hell by belief in something other than Jesus, who is the Word of God.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Richard Dawkins is pervert who believes that "soft pedophilia" is okay. Apparently he was molested in his boarding school as a child by an older man. Now you can see how he hates God so much that he would much rather believe that aliens seeded life on this planet. These same idiots will ask, "Who made God?" when they are told that God is The Creator. However, they never stop to ask who made those aliens.

By the way, aliens are real. They aren't abducting people though. They are called reptilians for a reason. They are the dragons and serpents of the Bible, otherwise known as demons, fallen angels, but NOT The Nephilim, which is a man made mistranslation leading many Christians astray.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Starchild,
How do you align with dharma exactly? And what do you get from it? Blessings and protection from above?

Also what do you think of my arguments on why polytheism makes more sense than monotheism in this thread?

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 15&t=27283

Can you reply in that thread, since no one else did?
Due to the Age of Darkness..The entire social Structure is muddied up. Earlier, You would not have to align yourself with Dharma, You were Born in a family that is conducive to your Dharmic Duties on Earth.

For example, If you had a spiritual bend of mind, YOU WILL BE BORN in a very spiritual family not a family who do not understand you which is quite common now a days. So in Good times, everything went smooth, so you did not really had to do anything but follow your family lineage.

Now, its all messed up and you have to WORK TOWARDS YOUR DHARMA.

Never Listen to your parents. Only Love Them. The golden words that can save you in this age of darkness.

There is no blessing and protection...You become giver of blessing, your become the protector, You go to higher dimensions to live, You never die, you have infinity with you..You can get anything you want.

You will be assigned galaxies to manage..some humans when they do there dharma properly have desires to become Planets. They have given the status of planets. You can become the Star and Planet itself.

The entire aim of Dharma is to not get Reincarnated on Earth and suffer endlessly.

ok. Will post there..
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote: Atheism is also an oxymoron, because if there was no God and we live in a Godless universe of random forces...
Not only Atheism does not believe in the existence of a God - the Buddhist religion also has nothing to offer which you might call a 'God'.

There is no 'God', but even if something like a 'God' does exist, there is no proof for any form of an afterlife for a human after death.
If there is no afterlife after death, the existence of a God is meaningless for any human.

Some religious bigots believe in a soul, but its existence is rather questionable. However should something like a soul really exist, it would be interesting to ask if a soul has any form of consciousness - if not what is then the meaning of a soul? If it had really something like a consciousness, what kind of consciousness might it be? Those of a unborn child, a newly born child, those of an highly intelligent adult, or those of a rather old person with Alzheimer, who does not know that it is now a soul?

The universe seems to be operating out of 'random forces' but there are certainly rules about it which we do not yet completely understand.
We need deep research to understand the origin of the universe better. It's complicated, and it is very convenient to say, it's all done by a 'God', but this is not the case.

http://www.kek.jp/en/Research/

About the Bible and similar old books, they are all outdated, they were written out of fantasy by humans long time ago.
We do not even know for sure if Jesus (as a human, I don't talk about a 'God') even existed, and if we do not know anything about this person, it might have been a man, but could have been a woman.

There are and in the past have been many religions. However many of them disappeared, nobody believes anymore in what the Egyptians, the Greeks and the Romans were believing. The Christian Church might be the next to disappear, as it is rather old and outdated already. New religions are created all the time...

Religious bigots are never interested into research, claiming often pure nonsense, like the sun is moving around the earth which is the center of the world or all diseases are made by God - and are even attacking and killing people who are thinking differently. Religious people are very afraid of atheism as more and more which they claim is made by God, turns out as totally untrue.

I remember in school, only 50 years ago, Catholic priests were teaching, that it is not possible to transfer even skin from human to human, and that it will be for always impossible to prove who is the father of a child, the human as a special final creation, not related to any animal and similar nonsense.
Adama » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:00 am
Richard Dawkins is pervert who believes that "soft pedophilia" is okay. Apparently he was molested in his boarding school as a child by an older man.
Why by an older man? About 1/3 of pedophiles are females. Pedophilia is a mental disorder and not related to gender.
What is "soft pedophilia" btw?

About pedophilia in general, you better refer to Catholics and other Christian churches (in UK for example) and not to atheists.
About moral value, maybe the Church of Sweden will be the right place, with a married lesbian bishop....
These same idiots will ask, "Who made God?" when they are told that God is The Creator.
There is no need for an atheist to ask 'Who made God?' as a God-like structure does not exist except in the fantasy of religious bigots.

Those religious bigots are even killing each other because they believe in different God-like structures...claiming some 'holy verses' out of some various so-called Holy Books to justify their Holy Wars.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Yohan wrote:Not only Atheism does not believe in the existence of a God - the Buddhist religion also has nothing to offer which you might call a 'God'.
But Buddhism also (rightly) rejects Atheism.

http://www.middlesexdesign.com/gwc/is_b ... eistic.htm
The universe seems to be operating out of 'random forces' but there are certainly rules about it which we do not yet completely understand.
We need deep research to understand the origin of the universe better. It's complicated, and it is very convenient to say, it's all done by a 'God', but this is not the case.
I think you miss the point. God is a black box that doesn't have to be understood, just observed. In other words, look at history and see what happened and then assume that the same will happen in the future (inductive reasoning). Then you know what to do without necessarily understanding it.
About the Bible and similar old books, they are all outdated, they were written out of fantasy by humans long time ago.
The Old Testament is not outdated at all, it is just that people have become too stupid to understand it.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yohan wrote:
Winston wrote: Atheism is also an oxymoron, because if there was no God and we live in a Godless universe of random forces...
Not only Atheism does not believe in the existence of a God - the Buddhist religion also has nothing to offer which you might call a 'God'.

There is no 'God', but even if something like a 'God' does exist, there is no proof for any form of an afterlife for a human after death.
If there is no afterlife after death, the existence of a God is meaningless for any human.

Some religious bigots believe in a soul, but its existence is rather questionable. However should something like a soul really exist, it would be interesting to ask if a soul has any form of consciousness - if not what is then the meaning of a soul? If it had really something like a consciousness, what kind of consciousness might it be? Those of a unborn child, a newly born child, those of an highly intelligent adult, or those of a rather old person with Alzheimer, who does not know that it is now a soul?

http://www.kek.jp/en/Research/

We do not even know for sure if Jesus (as a human, I don't talk about a 'God') even existed, and if we do not know anything about this person, it might have been a man, but could have been a woman.

There are and in the past have been many religions. However many of them disappeared, nobody believes anymore in what the Egyptians, the Greeks and the Romans were believing. The Christian Church might be the next to disappear, as it is rather old and outdated already. New religions are created all the time...

Religious bigots are never interested into research, claiming often pure nonsense, like the sun is moving around the earth which is the center of the world or all diseases are made by God - and are even attacking and killing people who are thinking differently. Religious people are very afraid of atheism as more and more which they claim is made by God, turns out as totally untrue.

I remember in school, only 50 years ago, Catholic priests were teaching, that it is not possible to transfer even skin from human to human, and that it will be for always impossible to prove who is the father of a child, the human as a special final creation, not related to any animal and similar nonsense.
Adama » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:00 am
Richard Dawkins is pervert who believes that "soft pedophilia" is okay. Apparently he was molested in his boarding school as a child by an older man.
Why by an older man? About 1/3 of pedophiles are females. Pedophilia is a mental disorder and not related to gender.
What is "soft pedophilia" btw?

About pedophilia in general, you better refer to Catholics and other Christian churches (in UK for example) and not to atheists.
About moral value, maybe the Church of Sweden will be the right place, with a married lesbian bishop....
These same idiots will ask, "Who made God?" when they are told that God is The Creator.
There is no need for an atheist to ask 'Who made God?' as a God-like structure does not exist except in the fantasy of religious bigots.

Those religious bigots are even killing each other because they believe in different God-like structures...claiming some 'holy verses' out of some various so-called Holy Books to justify their Holy Wars.
You only say that because you're only thinking on the surface level. Things are not nearly as simple as you believe they are. If anyone wants the answer to this, feel free to PM me. It would be a waste to write it to someone who couldn't understand because they only want to believe the simple answer rather than the real answer which is far more complex.

Whoever said pedophilia is a gender issue? I never wrote that. Both homosexual men and women are guilty.

Those Catholic priests are obviously not godly men. There are closer to the homosexual men and women than they are to God. Catholicism is also not Christianity. It is simple paganism, full of statues, vain repetition of prayers, pastors who are forbidden to marry and who command to abstain from meat, homosexuals and other reprobates. Anyone with eyes can see it is not a Godly institution but instead is part of the false works based religion set up by the evil one. Ever wonder why Buddhism and Catholics have monks, forbid their pastors to marry, wear long robes? That's because both were started by the same evil entity which is not bound by physical confines.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Problem With Atheists and Atheism

Post by Winston »

Here is a comment I wrote in response to a YouTube video about why Atheism is not a religion. I'm posting it here so I can just copy and paste it next time from here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X3BaYCdDfY

"+Secular Talk , in a way, atheism is a religion, because it has beliefs and takes position. It bows and agrees with whatever the scientific establishment consensus says. Remember science is just a tool. It does not take positions. But scientific establishments and communities do. For example, they believe in things with zero proof, such as the big bang, dark matter, the multiverse theory, etc. they take positions on issues like global warming, which is sketchy and unproven. It also dismisses the existence of any paranormal or psychic phenomena, which is why you have skeptics groups like CSICOP and Michael Shermer. And they are dogmatic about it, claiming that all supernatural events are hoaxes, delusions, hallucinations or mistakes, when in fact they cannot know that to be the case, many are unexplained or verified by multiple sources and credible people. So you see, yes, in a sense atheism is a religion, even though it's not like the other religions in that it doesn't worship a deity, but it has a set of dogmatic beliefs that they adhere to, even against all evidence and reason. That's why atheists are charged with having a religion of their own. That's what deepak chopra means. now you understand? Bill Maher doesn't know shit by the way. Please visit my website where I debunk atheism and pseudoskepticism, here: http://www.debunkingskeptics.com "

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I knew an atheist who was also a big proponent of Ayn Rand. He believed that western culture was objectively superior to native american culture. Since the native americans didn't recognise property rights in the western sense, what the Europeans did to them when they arrived in the Americas was A-OK in his book.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
TheLight954
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLight954 »

I think here could be why so many people are fanatical atheists:

https://thelightspiritualthinker.wordpr ... -religion/ .

The problem is, the society wants to robotize us - which is evident in their attempts to make us think we are free when this society is full of workaholics. And atheism(more specifically, materialism or even worse, establishmentism - where you hold EVERYTHING the establishment says as true) is a very good way to make us think we are robots or sheep only meant for production - robotizing us makes us easier to control by the government, which wants power like all other governments. This is because materialism implies that consciousness is an illusion entirely determined by our brain - and therefore, we're biological robots determined by the chemicals of our brains - when you think you're robots, you are easier to control.

Furthermore, they have engaged in extremely deceptive mind control tactics - such as hijacking "scientific" or "rational" to mean "to agree with them". They also provide a lot of one lines, cited from the media probably, to brush off any contrary ideas(just like the Christian's idea of "Satan masquarades as an angel of light"). The establishmentists never want to put it in this connotation, but they also believe in God - they hold the establishment as an infallible source of information, much like the Christians do to the Bible, whether they directly admit it or not - they can deny it all they want, but their actions(which speak louder than words) are still there.

The reason why I like Christians more than establishmentists is because while the former admits that they are basing their beliefs on faith, the latter doesn't and hijacks important words, deceptively, to mean to agree with them. While many Christians use fear to sustain their beliefs - indeed, fear is a very powerful sustainer of a belief, it is a pretty poor converter. I do think that both fundamentalism thelogical religions and establishmentism is a problem, but the latter aims at robotizing us, while the former has a large variety and contains some fair ideas. I feel like establishmentism is not getting enough criticism compared to Christianity at this point, honestly, probably because they are falsely labeled "scientists" or "atheists".
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just posted a video I made a few years ago exposing some of Stefan Molyneux's fallacies, flaws and false assumptions on various issues. So according to the video in the OP, has Molyneux revised or changed his views on Atheism?