Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Nothing to fear from women

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Nothing to fear from women

Postby Adama » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:14 am

Ecclesiastes 7:26 KJV
[26]And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.

Apparently there are many women whose very hearts are traps for men, and their hands are like handcuffs. It seems that women must have always been this way, even before feminism.

1 John 3:22-23 KJV
[22]And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
[23]And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

Believe in Jesus and love the brotherhood? That can't be too hard, can it?
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm







Re: Nothing to fear from women

Postby Ghost » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:14 pm

Adama wrote:Apparently there are many women whose very hearts are traps for men, and their hands are like handcuffs. It seems that women must have always been this way, even before feminism.


Yes. Eve was the first feminist and Adam was the first mangina, one of the important lesson from Genesis that modernity has discarded. Adam lost Paradise because he put p***y before God. Imagine that being taught in a modern day "church."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Nothing to fear from women

Postby Adama » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:52 pm

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:Apparently there are many women whose very hearts are traps for men, and their hands are like handcuffs. It seems that women must have always been this way, even before feminism.


Yes. Eve was the first feminist and Adam was the first mangina, one of the important lesson from Genesis that modernity has discarded. Adam lost Paradise because he put p***y before God. Imagine that being taught in a modern day "church."


Adam loved Eve. That is not a mangina trait. It is love. That is the love a husband is supposed to have for his wife. That is, he is to love her enough that he would be willing to die for her. Just as it is love to die for our platonic friends. It is also love to die for your wife. Adam did not know the full consequences. Eve was not a feminist. She was deceived by Satan.

I would avoid using insults against our great Patriarchs. Somehow I doubt that pleases God.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Nothing to fear from women

Postby Ghost » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:45 pm

Adama wrote:Adam loved Eve. That is not a mangina trait. It is love. That is the love a husband is supposed to have for his wife. That is, he is to love her enough that he would be willing to die for her. Just as it is love to die for our platonic friends. It is also love to die for your wife. Adam did not know the full consequences. Eve was not a feminist. She was deceived by Satan.

I would avoid using insults against our great Patriarchs. Somehow I doubt that pleases God.


Oh, come off it. I was simply stating one of the lessons of Genesis. It wasn't intended to be an insult.

Sounds like you've got things mixed up as usual. It sounds like you're defending Adam's choice.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Nothing to fear from women

Postby Adama » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:59 pm

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:Adam loved Eve. That is not a mangina trait. It is love. That is the love a husband is supposed to have for his wife. That is, he is to love her enough that he would be willing to die for her. Just as it is love to die for our platonic friends. It is also love to die for your wife. Adam did not know the full consequences. Eve was not a feminist. She was deceived by Satan.

I would avoid using insults against our great Patriarchs. Somehow I doubt that pleases God.


Oh, come off it. I was simply stating one of the lessons of Genesis. It wasn't intended to be an insult.

Sounds like you've got things mixed up as usual. It sounds like you're defending Adam's choice.


It is an insult to call a brother a bad name. How can this be otherwise? It is also unnecessary.

That is also not the lesson of Genesis, that the first man, one of our fathers according to the flesh, was a mangina.

Also, all things work together for the good for those who believe and are called according to God's purpose. The only ones who are going to lose out because Adam sinned are the ones who are going to go to hell. The believers, who are the ones who will go to heaven, will have great glory in heaven with the Lord. They will also reign one thousand years on earth under the Prince of Peace who is Our Lord Jesus Christ who is blessed forever, Amen. We are co-inheritors with our Lord Jesus Christ who is our brother.

So when you say Adam is a mangina, I say to you, so what? It doesn't matter anyhow. I believe that since Adam sinned and then the Lord came to pay for our sins by dying on the cross, that now there will be greater glory for all of us (who believe) than there would have been had Adam not sinned.

The only people who are not going onto greater and eternal glory than there is here on earth are the ones who will die in their sins and then wake up to eternal shame in hell.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Nothing to fear from women

Postby Yohan » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:38 pm

Ghost wrote:... Eve was the first feminist and Adam was the first mangina...


I never heard something like that, but it sounds about right to me.
Adam was created by 'god' as a mangina and an idiot who could not say 'no', and Eve was created by 'god' as a bad woman by default - as a feminist.
Jesus was maybe gay, as there were always women around him but they never accused him to be a rapist.

It's all about a fairy tale only. We do not know if Adam and Eve even existed, and about Jesus itself it's existence remains unclear too, we know nothing about him or her.

:LOL:
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Nothing to fear from women

Postby Adama » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:28 pm

Proverbs 1:23-33 KJV

[23] Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
[24] Because I have called, and ye refused;I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
[25] But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
[26] I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
[27] When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
[28] Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
[29] For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:
[30] They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
[31] Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
[32] For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.
[33] But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Nothing to fear from women

Postby Adama » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:40 pm

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 KJV

[10] And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
[11] And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
[12] That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm


Return to Religion and Spirituality

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests