Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

7 Kemetic Principles

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

7 Kemetic Principles

Postby Eric » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:59 am

First of all, I want you to look at this image of a manuscript of a copy of 42 Laws of Ma'at - or wisdom (truth) out of ancient Egypt. Do you notice any similarities? Here it is:

Now, look at this:

Do you notice anything? Is this just a coincidence? You can decide for yourself.

But, I want to talk about Kemetics. This was an ancient, very ancient practice which probably had roots before Egypt, but for all we know it came from Egypt - so this is how we refer to it. There were 7 laws operating in the universe *(notice the Biblical number 7) that the Egyptians wrote down and stated, they were:

I just think these are important to know; important because one can clearly see how they operate and are operating behind everything. These principles were worked into the Bible and into all other religions elsewhere. That last one, should read Gender. Things are masculine and feminine.
Last edited by Eric on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:32 am, edited 6 times in total.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
Eric
Junior Poster

Re: The 7 Kemetic Principles

Postby Eric » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:02 am

Mods, can I please get these images to show up? Thanks.
Eric
Junior Poster

Re: 7 Kemetic Principles

Postby starchild5 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:49 am

You need to use IMG tag on top of your post box where its say's [*]IMG URL NORMAL

Click on IMG

and put the URL link in between
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby The_Adventurer » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:15 am

I believe it was Freud who purported that Moses was, in fact, an Egyptian and possibly a priest of the ruler Akhenaten, who brought monotheism to Kemet. He led the canaanites out of Egypt after his king's assassination and started his own religion.

That's one theory anyway.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Postby Eric » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:32 am

I did that but, it doesn't work.
Eric
Junior Poster

Return to Religion and Spirituality