7 Kemetic Principles

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Eric
Experienced Poster

7 Kemetic Principles

Post by Eric »

First of all, I want you to look at this image of a manuscript of a copy of 42 Laws of Ma'at - or wisdom (truth) out of ancient Egypt. Do you notice any similarities? Here it is:

Now, look at this:

Do you notice anything? Is this just a coincidence? You can decide for yourself.

But, I want to talk about Kemetics. This was an ancient, very ancient practice which probably had roots before Egypt, but for all we know it came from Egypt - so this is how we refer to it. There were 7 laws operating in the universe *(notice the Biblical number 7) that the Egyptians wrote down and stated, they were:

I just think these are important to know; important because one can clearly see how they operate and are operating behind everything. These principles were worked into the Bible and into all other religions elsewhere. That last one, should read Gender. Things are masculine and feminine.
Last edited by Eric on June 4th, 2016, 9:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: The 7 Kemetic Principles

Post by Eric »

Mods, can I please get these images to show up? Thanks.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: 7 Kemetic Principles

Post by starchild5 »

You need to use IMG tag on top of your post box where its say's [*]IMG URL NORMAL

Click on IMG

and put the URL link in between
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I believe it was Freud who purported that Moses was, in fact, an Egyptian and possibly a priest of the ruler Akhenaten, who brought monotheism to Kemet. He led the canaanites out of Egypt after his king's assassination and started his own religion.

That's one theory anyway.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I did that but, it doesn't work.