Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Documentary on Near Death Experiences

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Documentary on Near Death Experiences

Postby jamesbond » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:47 pm

This is an interesting documentary where several people discuss their near death experiences.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Documentary on Near Death Experiences

Postby The_Adventurer » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:00 am

I like the TV series "Proof".
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:06 pm

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:46 pm

Check out art bells interview with pam reynolds. Her NDE is considered a smoking gun in NDE research because she had a full blown NDE during surgery when both her brain and heart were stopped completely while surgeons removed her brain aneurysm. A flatline brain and heart should produce no consciousness at all. Technically she was dead for 40 min. So this case is very unusual and inexplicable to the science community. Its a smoking gun NDE.

Here is her interview on NBC:

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Religion and Spirituality