Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


-----

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Understanding a belief-based religion: questions for Ada

Postby Adama » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:55 am

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:In any case, the Word of God, even in the OT, went throughout all the world. Just as God is sending out missionaries today, He was also sending them out back then. So when these people's ancestors rejected the Word of God which they received in history, they prevented their own descendants from getting saved. Once they rejected it, strong deceptions of Satan moved in, such as their false works based religions based upon karma.


So you're saying Israelites went out as missionaries to the entire world thousands of years ago to tell people about God? And what about people that preceded the Israelites?

Stuff like this is why I wonder if you're not some troll masquerading as a fundy.


All of your posts make me wonder if you're a fool masquerading as a complete fool.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm







Re: Understanding a belief-based religion: questions for Ada

Postby Adama » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:57 am

Ghost wrote:This is some of your flimsiest handiwork, Adama.


The only thing that is flimsy is you and your defiled mind. :)
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Understanding a belief-based religion: questions for Ada

Postby Adama » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:02 am

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:Where in the Bible does it say the Israelites were sent to preach the word to the four corners of the globe? There's not a single shred of archaeological or historical evidence to back this up. NO evidence of them having visited the ancient Americans, India etc. Up until Paul, the message of the god of Abraham was never preached outside the Hebrew community.


You're right. There is no evidence.


Adama in a nutshell.

There's no evidence but you need to accept this as fact anyway.


I've posted all along that there is no evidence, only to get insulted. The man demands evidence for something that men can't know or touch.

Then he insults me for telling him that there cannot be any evidence for something that isnt within our physical dimension. He insults me for telling him the truth, that the only way we can perceive and understand is through faith. He requires evidence.

That would make sense if this was a scientific endeavor, which this most certainly is not.

Can someone tell me what kind of evidence is there of the spirit? There is none. At least none that would satisfy those who think there should be some evidence other than faith.

You could even say it a million times. He'd understand it about as much as an Eskimo understands Farsi.

Jesus said:

A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.



Keep seeking that evidence. The Lord PROMISED you will never get any.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Ego, Denialism, and Irrationality

Postby Adama » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:27 am

Recap:

1. God says: Eternal life is in heaven.
Ghost says: everlasting punishment in hell is also eternal life.

2. God says hell is eternal.
Ghost says hell is temporary.

3. God says hell is everlasting punishment.
Ghost says people are burned up til annhilated out of existence.

4. God says that salvation is by faith alone.
Ghost says salvation is by faith + doing things, but somehow doing things isnt a work.

5. God says eternal life is only through Jesus.
Ghost says eternal life can be had through reincarnation. Also he believes faith isn't all about Christ somehow.

6. God says to put all our trust in Him and His work for salvation.
Ghost says we need faith but we also must do things, which is not putting all our trust on God but rather trusting our own selves, which is self righteous and has nothing to do with Jesus.

7. God says to trust in Him and let every man be a liar and let God be true.
Ghost says that we first must evaluate what the scholars and archaeological evidence indicate.

8. God says heaven and hell are real.
Ghost says he is not sure either exists.

9. God says that death is the punishment for sin, and that death takes place in hell.
Ghost thinks the penality for sin is death and death is only the death of the body, rather than of the soul.

10. God demands faith. Ghost demands evidence.

11. God wrote the whole Bible through the Holy Ghost. Ghost says only the words that Jesus spoke are relevant for Christians, and that we should ignore or discard the remainder of the Bible.

12. God says He wants everyone to be saved. Ghost says that God only wanted the Israelites but didnt love anyone else in the old days.

13. God sent His son into the world to save the world. Ghost thinks that Jesus came down to show us how heaven works (which is absurd) and that we must do things, but those things aren't heaven credits but we must do them for salvation (idiocy).

14. God says that Paul is an apostle. Ghost believes that Paul can just be ignored because he isn't God.

15. God says His Word is the Word of God. Ghost says that the Bible is corrupted and mistranslated and therefore unreliable.

16. Ghost believes things which are not written in the Bible, but those things which are written there, he will not believe.

This man is completely upside down. I am sure there are about 84 more things I can add to this list.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Ego, Denialism, and Irrationality

Postby droid » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:03 pm

So what is the difference between Ghost and Holly Ghost?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Ego, Denialism, and Irrationality

Postby Adama » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:28 pm

Ghost says that Adama believes in Christianity without Christ.

Placing 100% of our faith on the work Christ did for us rather than our own work is all about Christ. Another opposite for that fool. Only a self righteous fool would believe placing trust in Christ is Christianity without Christ .

So let us ponder . Does Ghost have Christ with him?
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Ego, Denialism, and Irrationality

Postby Adama » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:52 pm

Ghost claims there can be evidence of the unseen,namely heaven.

God says there will never be any evidence , except the sign of Jonas .

Go figure . Another belief which Ghost has which is the opposite of reality and what God says.

How many of these are there? I can see several more right now which I will point out later if I may .

The only time ghost has been right is when he called me out for calling him wise.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Ego, Denialism, and Irrationality

Postby Adama » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:00 pm

Ghost says evidence can't be invisible .

God says faith is the evidence of the unseen, also known as the invisible.


Ghost how's that wisdom from men working out for you? Everything which you believe directly contradicts God and the Bible.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Ego, Denialism, and Irrationality

Postby Adama » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Ghost says believing in the imperceptible is irrational.

God says the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, that we must worship Him in spirit and truth and that we must believe that God rewards those who diligently seek Him.

Yet another opposite. There must easily be more than 100 of these oppositions .
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Ego, Denialism, and Irrationality

Postby Adama » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:57 pm

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:Exactly. You'll always come to the wrong conclusions, especially even the opposite of reality, because you completely lack faith.


This statement has no credibility coming from a flat earther.



This flat earther has more credibility than you'll ever have .You fail at belief .You fail at logic. You fail at wisdom , even the wisdom of the world which you cling to.

Also if I am not credible you should not ask me questions .That also defies logic that you'd listen to anything I'd say. That would be like me trying to learn the Bible from you .That would be silly since you lack credibility .

Also you don't believe the Bible is credible. And God says you lack wisdom .


droid wrote:So what is the difference between Ghost and Holly Ghost?



Ghost is a member here. He is a son of Satan. All of his beliefs completely oppose everything about God. Who else is it that directly opposes God? Satan.

The Holy Ghost is God, part of the three in one. I am just assuming that Holly was a typo.

Hey you know I was just trying to contrast Mr Ghost with God. Mr Ghost thinks he's got a non grandiose ego, but he will not submit to God. Too bad for him.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Ego, Denialism, and Irrationality

Postby Adama » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:05 pm

Here's another gem from this man. Take a gander at this as I break this down:

Ghost wrote:I would say that they are true, as is the Bible and probably other religious texts. The problem is understanding what they really mean and discerning what has been corrupted by men. I recently finished Mark, and was surprised at the ending, which seemed tacked on and added later for political reasons. (After his ministry of teaching, healing the sick, and trying to make people understand the Kingdom of God, he gets crucified and in the very end he rises from the dead physically, comes back for a very short time and basically says, "whoever believes is saved, whoever doesn't is condemned." And then leaves. It was very different from the rest of the book.)

There are other gospels that were hidden, as well as many things that were hidden in plain sight. (For example, there are allusions to reincarnation in the gospels that did make it into the Bible. And somehow people just gloss over it as if they can't even see it.)

I'm trying to understand, but that is difficult at best. My current level of understanding is that Jesus was teaching people how the Kingdom of Heaven works. In essence, how the Universe works. It wasn't a "believe or burn" teaching. Much of what he says is essentially what we understand as "karma." For example, at least in Matthew and Mark (haven't gone past that yet) whenever he talks about Heaven, he doesn't describe it like a place, but how it works. This is a huge piece of evidence as to what He's really saying.


1. I would say that they are true, as is the Bible and probably other religious texts.

It's true, but he still doesn't believe it. Strike one.
Other religious texts are true also, which contradicts God and implies that God is not God. Strike two.

2. . The problem is understanding what they really mean and discerning what has been corrupted by men.

Logic would tell us that if it is corrupted by men, then it obviously isn't true. What kind of logic does Mr Ghost use? The kind that is meaningless. Strike three.

3. I recently finished Mark, and was surprised at the ending, which seemed tacked on and added later for political reasons.

It looks like he'd rather go with corruption rather than it being true. Obviously this man doesn't believe when he makes a statement like this.

4. whoever believes is saved, whoever doesn't is condemned.

Isn't this the same man who was saying we should trust the words of Jesus instead of Paul? Isnt this the man who said in point one that it is true? Why then does he disbelieve this? Oh wait, corruption! It doesn't even matter that the Bible is consistent in this theme either. He's sure that the Bible is corrupted for political reasons, but the Bible is also true. Did anyone's brain just explode from this stupidity?

5. There are other gospels that were hidden, as well as many things that were hidden in plain sight. (For example, there are allusions to reincarnation in the gospels that did make it into the Bible. And somehow people just gloss over it as if they can't even see it.)

Other gospels hidden? Those gospels aren't included in the Bible because they are false gospels. Anyone who has spiritual discernment can read one page and tell it doesn't have the power of God within it. But this is just nonsense and magical thinking to the unsaved because they don't have the Holy Spirit with them.

Note also the first allusion to reincarnation that this man claims he doesn't believe in but talks about at great length. There is also another proof that he believes this nonsense later in this post.

6. My current level of understanding is that Jesus was teaching people how the Kingdom of Heaven works.

RIght, he came to explain how heaven works. Of course there is no citation provided for this claim, but I'd be put through the wringer. This man has been shown from John chapter 3 that God sent Jesus into the world so that he could SAVE the world. It doesn't say anything about educating people about heaven. Why would that even be necessary? (rhetorical)

7. In essence, how the Universe works.

Look at how he just made that up. Is heaven the equivalent to the universe? Where is he getting universe from? He doesn't know what he's talking about, AT ALL. Watch as I continue to prove this from his own words.

8. It wasn't a "believe or burn" teaching.

Of course this is absolute foolishness. That is because he just cited a verse where Jesus said that very thing. It is only that he wishes to believe that any condemnation is corruption. But somehow this man believes those allusions to reincarnation when that is not a Biblical doctrine.

9. I'm trying to understand, but that is difficult at best.

He's still trying to understand, but two things he is for sure about despite his lack of understanding is that it is NOT believe or be condemned (burn), and there are allusions to reincarnation. Those two things he is sure about, while it is difficult for him to understand much of anything. Got it.Genius.

10. Much of what he says is essentially what we understand as "karma."

Once again proving that he can see things which are not written in the bible. He just inserts them into the Bible in his feeble mind. Then he believes that doctrine. Karma is a work salvation. Salvation is not by works but by faith alone. This man needs some serious spiritual help.

This also proves that he believes in reincarnation. In addition to knowing all those verses and talking about them at length, he also tells us he believes in Karma, which is a concept from eastern religion, the same as reincarnation.

11. For example, at least in Matthew and Mark (haven't gone past that yet) whenever he talks about Heaven, he doesn't describe it like a place, but how it works.

Well you're almost right. If you would have said there's no place there for you, then it would be different. How heaven works? And please take note that he did not write one word on what Mark said about how heaven works. Where is the proof from the text? He didn't even paraphrase. This man just believes in delusions. His doctrine is not even in the Bible.

12. This is a huge piece of evidence as to what He's really saying.

Naturally he left us hanging in the wind. Evidence of what exactly? Take note that he didn't elaborate at all. That's because he knows exactly nothing. Zero. Nada.

Where's all that wisdom at? where's the evidence? Where's the logic? I see none.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Ego, Denialism, and Irrationality

Postby Adama » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:31 pm

Here's another gem from Mr Logical.

Ghost wrote:
Winston wrote:The truth is, Matthew, Mark and Luke teach that to get to heaven, you gotta be a good person and love God and others. Jesus even told that to someone. See the verses below.


His teachings were very logical, simple, and although Jesus didn't reveal the little details, he was explaining how Heaven works. He rewarded the faithful, but didn't say believing X, Y, Z is required to see the Kingdom of God. It's apparent that he was talking about people entering the Kingdom of God through a spiritual rebirth - you leave your animal nature behind and become spirit instead of flesh. And he was essentially telling people how God works: if you want God to forgive you, you must forgive others. No wonder that Christianity became churchianity later on - it was simple but not easy. (I blame myself too, indeed it isn't easy to forgive others who have wronged you.) It was really ahead of its time, and I suppose it always will be. Humanity is always stuck in thinking of "an eye for an eye." Jesus was showing us the best way. This is how I'm understanding so far.

It's clear that Christianity changed over time, and you can still find indicators that suggest this: the interpolated passages like you said, but there are also allusions to reincarnation (look up Origen.) My guess is that people Jesus was with initially misunderstood Him, and then people who came later did the same thing. So they changed little things or explained things incorrectly. Some of the changes were likely malicious or done to consolidate political power, hence how christianity was changed from an instrument of truth to an instrument of control and domination.


Ghost wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:How, then, do you get this person to realise there is only one right way?


By threatening that they'll burn in hell if they don't believe your way?

But seriously, I've noticed that whenever someone is invoking God against others (because the others don't believe the "right" way) that the person is really just invoking his own ego. So when Adama says God's going to burn others in hell, what he's saying is he wants us to burn in hell. He's even said words to that effect - that he hopes others will burn in hell. Quite contrary to the idea of wanting to "save souls" and "win people for the kingdom." At the very least, you'd think his perspective would be one of seeing it as tragic, but he takes glee in it. And so I remember that when psychopaths invoke God, they are really just invoking their own ego.








1. His teachings were very logical, simple, and although Jesus didn't reveal the little details, he was explaining how Heaven works.



So let's get this staright. His teachings were logical and simple, yet in another posts, you admit you find them hard to understand. If the are simple and logical, why is it you do not understand them?

If he doesn't reveal little details about heaven, why didn't you tell us the big details which he included?

I am not against the Lord here. I am just showing how illogical your mind works.



2. He rewarded the faithful, but didn't say believing X, Y, Z is required to see the Kingdom of God.

Oh really. You made a reference to another verse where He did. Just you dismiss that verse and all similar verses.

By the way, in what way did He reward the faithful? How? Tell us. Where's the verses?



3. It's apparent that he was talking about people entering the Kingdom of God through a spiritual rebirth


That's where you are right, but at the end of the sentence you're dead wrong, negating everything.

4. - you leave your animal nature behind and become spirit instead of flesh.



Note no citation or even a summary of a verse. This is his opinion, and he is dead wrong. No one leaves behind the flesh until they're dead.


5. And he was essentially telling people how God works: if you want God to forgive you, you must forgive others.


So am I to take now that you understand how God works? Or do you not understand anything? Mr Contradictory logic.

Also, is this about salvation? How do you know this is about salvation? Does he say forgive others and you shall see the kingdom? Forgive others and I will declare you righteous? Forgive others and you'll be saved? And if He did not say any of those things, why are you confusing the issue by citing this? Oh wait. Cause you don't know anything.



6. It's clear that Christianity changed over time, and you can still find indicators that suggest this: the interpolated passages like you said

More corruption!

7. But there are also allusions to reincarnation (look up Origen.)




No problems believing that lie though, which isn't even in the Bible.

8. My guess is that people Jesus was with initially misunderstood Him, and then people who came later did the same thing.



That's very sad that you are guessing here. You guess? Oh, you aren't sure. So the men He ordained as Apostles didn't understand His doctrine and just made up some stuff for politics? Got it. Yet this man would say the Bible is true when he will say out of the other side of his mouth this nonsense. Brain malfunction.


9. So they changed little things or explained things incorrectly. Some of the changes were likely malicious or done to consolidate political power, hence how christianity was changed from an instrument of truth to an instrument of control and domination.

Nope. You're just incapable of believing the truth, and this is yet another one of the MANY lies that you believe instead. Strong delusion.


10. By threatening that they'll burn in hell if they don't believe your way?

This man still doesn't get it. As if I am the creator or author of the Bible. The Bible says it. He just can't get it though.



11. But seriously, I've noticed that whenever someone is invoking God against others (because the others don't believe the "right" way) that the person is really just invoking his own ego.



This guy just told us how he got the way he is. Any time someone loved him enough to warn him that hell is real and that he better believe in Jesus to avoid it, he says they were wishing him to hell. He doesn't see the distinction. Unfortunately for him God is really like a would-be groom. Just as the man who seeks a wife would discard any woman who repeated rejected him after he's asked her to marry him, it is the same with God.

If Ghost rejected the gospel each time someone tried to give it to him, saying those people were wishing hell upon him, well guess how the groom feels about that eventually?

Reprobate silver shall men call them, because the Lord hath rejected them.



12. So when Adama says God's going to burn others in hell, what he's saying is he wants us to burn in hell. He's even said words to that effect - that he hopes others will burn in hell. Quite contrary to the idea of wanting to "save souls" and "win people for the kingdom." At the very least, you'd think his perspective would be one of seeing it as tragic, but he takes glee in it. And so I remember that when psychopaths invoke God, they are really just invoking their own ego.


Keep in mind the way this man perceives things, everything is reversed. His mind works backwards. If he gave you directions such as to make a right turn, you can be assured that you better make a left turn instead.

The only people who I know of who are this contrary are Satanists. No, I don't believe he is a Satanist, but it does tell you much
.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Ego, Denialism, and Irrationality

Postby Ghost » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:25 am

All those gobbledygook posts and you can't even represent what I've said correctly. Not that you wanted to. You're a liar and a deceiver and a hypocrite. You love to lie about others simply because they don't believe the same way you believe. And making an avalanche of posts so that no one can possibly sift through all your bullshit. Reminds me of those fundy forums where they spam you with posts and links so that you can't get through all of it. You're a sad case. Irrationality is a hell unto itself. Your belief system has little to do with the Bible and God. You use the names of these things to push your opinions, but there's no substance or logic or consistency.

If you want address something, do so one or two items at a time and we can have a mature discussion about it. Otherwise, shut the f**k up you self-righteous twat.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Ego, Denialism, and Irrationality

Postby Adama » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:34 pm

Ghost wrote:All those gobbledygook posts and you can't even represent what I've said correctly. Not that you wanted to. You're a liar and a deceiver and a hypocrite. You love to lie about others simply because they don't believe the same way you believe. And making an avalanche of posts so that no one can possibly sift through all your bullshit. Reminds me of those fundy forums where they spam you with posts and links so that you can't get through all of it. You're a sad case. Irrationality is a hell unto itself. Your belief system has little to do with the Bible and God. You use the names of these things to push your opinions, but there's no substance or logic or consistency.

If you want address something, do so one or two items at a time and we can have a mature discussion about it. Otherwise, shut the f**k up you self-righteous twat.

.
If you want yourself to be represented correctly, you should:

1. Show us where exactly I have misrepresented you and how.
2. Present your actual beliefs.

You don't have beliefs, except for holding onto that which is directly counter to God and His scripture. You say you are just against my version which is my ego. It is not my ego naturally if I supply verses proving them. You just lack spiritual discernment because you're a reprobate who has a dead soul which can't perceive.

You even lack the courage to go back and read posts. Yet you would entice more posts when you won't read what's there. Willful ignorance.

I am not even upset that you call me names. You call names but don't prove that I've done any of those things. At least when I call you a fool, I've shown how you are a fool, and a complete fool and a reprobate at that. Your choice of insults also reflect your pure animal spirit; the most base insults: twat, shut the f**k up, self-righteous, liar, deceiver, hypocrite, your bullshit, Irrationality, no substance or logic or consistency, gobbledygook posts.

You are an accuser, but without proof or citation. You say I am all these things and have done all of them to you, yet you don't cite, make references or even quotation, despite me having done so (in your mind) many times with avalanche, spam posts. If there is proof and you are so logical, you would cite that proof. I can probably cite many posts in which you have done all of those things.

How is it I can be a deceiver when in every place you've admitted you don't know doctrine, scripture or the meaning behind them? You know nothing, but you know this? Yet no citation.

You say, I am a liar. Believe me, I would show everyone how you are a liar with your own posts. Where are the posts proving I am a liar?

You say, I am a deceiver and a liar, with bad fruit, yet in every place you've been asking me for answers to learn, supposedly, while attacking me, saying it is B.S. Then why would you ask questions and attempt to "learn" from such a person? What's the logic in that?

Also, it isn't necessarily to call anyone a twat, or to say it is B.S. And if your complaint is illogic, why don't you stick to the logical yourself? Use logic, not insults. Use citation to back up that logic, rather than insults.

And how do you know that I have misrepresented you, when you won't even go back to read those posts.

Ahahahahaha See, he claimed he wanted to learn. All he was interested in was acting like a devil: to ridicule and insult. He doesn't even realize he's a son of Satan, acting like an adversary and an accuser of the brethren, opposing the gospel, believing everything completely contrary to the gospel.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Ego, Denialism, and Irrationality

Postby Ghost » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:59 am

Adama wrote:If you want yourself to be represented correctly, you should...


No, nope, stop right there little boy. It is YOUR responsibility to represent others accurately as best you can. If you make a mistake, fine, but you're lying and that's quite unethical.

1. Show us where exactly I have misrepresented you and how.
2. Present your actual beliefs.


I'll give you one example since you misrepresented me many times. For example, you said I believe in reincarnation when I stated several times (in this thread and others) that I do not. You were clearly too stupid to differentiate between what I believe (or in this case, don't believe) and what I am stating about text in the Bible. In other words, I was showing an allusion to reincarnation in the Bible, not stating that I believe in reincarnation. This and many other problems you have with basic comprehension indicate that you have a sub 80 IQ.

You don't have beliefs, except for holding onto that which is directly counter to God and His scripture. You say you are just against my version which is my ego. It is not my ego naturally if I supply verses proving them. You just lack spiritual discernment because you're a reprobate who has a dead soul which can't perceive.


1. I do have beliefs. I stated that I don't have a fully formed belief system. Bit of a difference there. Coming from you, this is also funny because you've previously stated what I believe, although you got that wrong too. So you said both that I don't believe in anything and that I believe in wrong things. You have no consistency.

2. One can selectively pick out verses from any text and make points. That's all you have been doing. You've been using effectively less than 1% of the Bible to form your belief system. That's silly at best.

3. Anyone can claim that one lacks "spiritual discernment." A Jew, Christian, Muslim, or Zoroastrian could all approach and say that others lack discernment. But when I say you lack comprehension or a sense of logic, I can point in out in your posts.

You even lack the courage to go back and read posts. Yet you would entice more posts when you won't read what's there. Willful ignorance.


Don't expect people to read spam, idiot. Post one or two points at a time and let's go from there. You were intentionally trying to obfuscate things by rapid firing gobbledygook posts.

I am not even upset that you call me names. You call names but don't prove that I've done any of those things. At least when I call you a fool, I've shown how you are a fool, and a complete fool and a reprobate at that. Your choice of insults also reflect your pure animal spirit; the most base insults: twat, shut the f**k up, self-righteous, liar, deceiver, hypocrite, your bullshit, Irrationality, no substance or logic or consistency, gobbledygook posts.


I see no need to sugar coat it. If that hurts your feelings, too f***ing bad.

You say, I am a liar. Believe me, I would show everyone how you are a liar with your own posts. Where are the posts proving I am a liar?

You say, I am a deceiver and a liar, with bad fruit, yet in every place you've been asking me for answers to learn, supposedly, while attacking me, saying it is B.S. Then why would you ask questions and attempt to "learn" from such a person? What's the logic in that?


You've intentionally misrepresented me and acted immature and irrational. I started the thread to learn what you believe and the particulars about your belief system. It turned out to be jumbled, inconsistent, illogical mess. The error I'm guilty of is thinking an idiot like you could explain anything sensibly.

Also, it isn't necessarily to call anyone a twat, or to say it is B.S. And if your complaint is illogic, why don't you stick to the logical yourself? Use logic, not insults. Use citation to back up that logic, rather than insults.


I tried that and you don't respond to it. I'm convinced the only thing you would respond to is a punch in the face.

And how do you know that I have misrepresented you, when you won't even go back to read those posts.


I've skimmed through enough of it to find misrepresentations. If you present one or two reasonable posts at a time, as I said, we can have a discussion. But you don't want that. Don't spam the thread with 10 or 12 gobbledygook posts and then expect everyone to spend hours sifting through all the bullshit.

Ahahahahaha See, he claimed he wanted to learn. All he was interested in was acting like a devil: to ridicule and insult. He doesn't even realize he's a son of Satan, acting like an adversary and an accuser of the brethren, opposing the gospel, believing everything completely contrary to the gospel.


Got that, everyone? Disagreeing with Adama = SATAN! :lol: What a moron.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

PreviousNext

Return to Religion and Spirituality

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest