Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I struggle with contradictions of Christianity

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: I struggle with contradictions of Christianity

Postby cdnFA » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:38 am

Considering you take your theological education from a book that is littered with falsehoods and contradictions as well as outright evil you babykiller lover you, I think you might want to be careful when referring to others as fools and concepts as stupid.

Adama wrote:Thanks, Winston. Now I understand what the fools talk about when they refer to Pascal's Wager. The arguments against Pascal's wager make me laugh, they are so stupid.

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/DebunkingChristians/Page13.htm

1. Basically equates Christianity with every other religion, which we know is not the case. We all know this intuitively without needing to have it explained, but I already explained it above. Christianity is salvation by faith alone in Christ. Every other religion is a works or faith + works salvation, which is self-righteousness and insufficient in God's sight.

2. This one just says they've declared that God can't exist. That's what that means. Because they're idiots, they just throw this out there. It just means they can't believe already.

3. In this one in the last sentence, whoever wrote this even knows that God knows the hearts of men. But somehow he still refuses to accept that all he needs to be saved is a little faith in Jesus in his heart. There he is admitting that he willfully disbelieves God. He even says God knows the difference between going through the motions and real faith, but then he says it isn't intentional if someone doesn't believe. Well since you know that salvation is by having faith in your heart and not by works of the law, why not just have faith in Jesus without works of the law? Because that person can't or doesn't want to believe.

Pascal's Wager is only sufficient for reprobates to subscribe to. It's just their "rational" and "scientific method" way of fooling themselves into thinking they don't have to accept Christ. They condemn themselves through willfully ignoring the Holy Commandment that they should believe and be saved.


If someone is a cultist than Pascals wager does not apply. You only believe in the one right god <laugh> and believe so even though cultists over the world believe in the one right different god or worship the one right god in the one right way unlike those poor deluded bastards who get it wrong. Of course all those others got it wrong, you got it right just because.

1:
For a non believer the idea that 1: Christianity is the one actual god is far from certain. If they believed as such they would be believers.
Also Pascal was a Catholic. Many fundies think they got it wrong and are all going to hell, I believe you had some harsh words to say on those people also.
No better evidence that point 1 is true and not stupid is that the person who came up with Pascals Wager and followed it got it wrong according to some.

2: Actually point two says that the idea of a Christian god who tosses people in hell for not believing is not likely.
The bible is filled with contradictions and error, it just can't be the work of, or inspired by a creator god unless it's purpose was to mislead.
The bible is filled with too many stories of god being a complete evil dick both on a personal, national and global scale, yet the claim that he is just and loving. One of these things can't be true.
It is in theory possible but very unlikely that someone who can create the universe and knows everything and has unlimited power would get so butt hurt and having someone not see the evidence of his existence that he would respond with an eternity of torture. This is beyond the level of a kid who takes his toys and goes home, the husband who beats his wife or children half to death for the slightest error. It just isn't on and anyone who thinks this is reasonable really needs psychiatric help.

3"
This is a mixture of you not knowing how to read and your staggering ignorance of non cultists.
He isn't saying god knows the heart of men. He said any real God would obviously see straight through that. Much like any real Santa would know who is naughty and who is nice doesn't not require the belief in nor the existence of Santa to be a true or valid or even reasonable statement. If a brony says any real unicorn would believe friendship is magic most people would understand that the brony saying that doesn't actually believe in unicorns, it's a hypothetical. The whole premise of the writers and the site is that god doesn't exist. It is really pathetic reaching for you to grab onto point three as evidence that we are actually do believe and just reject your invisible friend. If is very clear to anyone who doesn't have his head completely up his ass like a cultist that it is a hypothetical statement.
IF you went through the motions and IF there is a god, you would not fool him.

Also you disagree with point 1 while claiming that you have to get it right or you are going to hell which is basically point 1. That so many people get it wrong in your eyes proves point 1.
I am sure you would agree that going through the motions is not enough to be saved so you obviously believe in point three.
So you have just called to logical points that YOU agree with stupid. Bravo <sarcastic clapping>

Again you are such a cultist that it seems to concept of If when applied to your imaginary friend is beyond your limited mind to comprehend.


You know since you go about assuming anyone who doesn't believe in your imaginary friend hates your imaginary friend, rejects him and is a reprobate. I think every time you mention your invisible friend I will call you a child f***er. I mean those priests sure love f***ing little kids and your imaginary friend sure loves killing babies.

You child f***er.


Also all those counter arguments to Pascals Wager only applies to Pascal's Wager nothing more. It is not meant to debunk your imaginary friend, unicorns or Santa. so your ending points are moot in regard to what you are objecting to. Most religious people especially the fundies actually believe that Pascals Wager isn't true. You must pick the right imaginary friend, worship him in the correct way and do it for real.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am







Re: I struggle with contradictions of Christianity

Postby Eric » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:48 am

edit duplicate
Last edited by Eric on Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 628
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: I struggle with contradictions of Christianity

Postby Eric » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:48 am

I think Christianity is good intended; but it does this to people. Look at how we all argue. I will be the first to admit, when I read the NT all the passages about love and forgiveness, I can read them from a distance, but if I get too into it; something weird happens. I start to feel this..hatred and sickness inside myself, like I want to get away from it. ...
This is the dreaded guilt that Christians feel all over the place. I don't know where it comes from but, I know it's there, it drives people away.

I don't think people are ready for it. I think it's too much for them, or maybe impossible.

I also think they have forgotten the foundation of what it's about. The Jewish Hebrew foundations of it in their Bible, which is 3/4 times as long as the supplementary Christian one. You can argue with me if you want, this is just how I feel.
Feelings don't lie, and they tell you stuff.
I don't know what it is about NT, the things are good. I think it's so life rejecting though, it's in trying to be completely like that All the time. I think it is too life rejecting. All that leads into depression, I think that's maybe... where they got it wrong, I think that's what it is. Maybe it's meant to be taken in small doses. I don't know.
The lessons on love and forgiveness are real valuable, they are beautiful and touch the truth. They are incredibly powerful, but there needs to be a balance of living life rather than just self denying everything...That's the obvious problem. It leads to this sickness of the soul where you just shut down, and I have to do what's right.
I just think they crossed the line somewhere in the New Testament but - I'm not sure where. I think some of the stuff in NT is so powerful you can only use it in small doses.

Anyway, just live life & read the Bible!
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 628
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: I struggle with contradictions of Christianity

Postby Adama » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:21 am

There is nothing that says a Catholic can't be saved. It's the Catholic church which teaches damnable heresy. Individual Catholics are often good people.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: I struggle with contradictions of Christianity

Postby Adama » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:01 pm

cdnFA wrote:Also Pascal was a Catholic. Many fundies think they got it wrong and are all going to hell, I believe you had some harsh words to say on those people also.

You know since you go about assuming anyone who doesn't believe in your imaginary friend hates your imaginary friend, rejects him and is a reprobate. I think every time you mention your invisible friend I will call you a child f***er. I mean those priests sure love f***ing little kids and your imaginary friend sure loves killing babies.

You child f***er.


And I will call you incontinent, fierce, trucebreaker, covenantbreaker, full of debate, and a false accuser of the brethren.

These also show how reprobates even reach for non sequiters to "prove" their points. Because Catholics priests are often pedophiles*, someone who believes in Jesus therefore must also be a pedophile. This conclusion does not follow from the premises but is merely a feeble and very weak attempt at slander because the writer is a malicious person.

Being filled with all unrighteousness: fornication, wickedness, maliciousness. Full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whispers, back biters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful.


*[It should also be noted that Catholicism is full of damnable heresy and idolatry and is in no way the true religion of God, and most of the pastors who are pedophiles come out from that "church" because false prophets and homosexuals and pedophiles are an overlapping group, as told to us in Jude and 2nd Peter. This is also why Buddhist monks rape young initiated monks who are defenseless. False prophets are often pedophile, rapists and homosexual, preferring male over female. This is explained explicitly in the Bible.]
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: I struggle with contradictions of Christianity

Postby cdnFA » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:38 pm

And the dumbass takes sarcasm as serious. I don't actually think you are a child f***er, but as you have no problems spreading lies and bullshit for those who don't believe in your imaginary friend, I will return the favor. I am sure this is obvious to everyone else but you.
Which leads to yet another example of your inability to understand what is going on around you.

But hey, he is a child f***er so what can one expect.

Also "There is nothing that says a Catholic can't be saved. It's the Catholic church which teaches damnable heresy. Individual Catholics are often good people."
So people who follow a damnable heresy can be saved? Uh huh. Do you even know the meaning of the word damnable. If simply being good is enough to be saved than one doesn't need to believe does one but you have gone on record saying that isn't the case.


Also the stuff you call me either has no backing at all, based on your bullshit views and your love of an imaginary friend and or plain hypocritical.

OTOH you have repeatedly said that people who don't believe in your imignary friend deserve to be tortured forever.
I ripped apart your weak ass response and showed you for the fool that you are, for which you have no reply at least not one on target.
You have proclaimed that a mass murderer of babies is both just and worthy of your worship.

All you have on me really is that I think you are an idiot and hold evil f***ed up views. So basically I point out that you are shit and full of shit.

You call me
incontinent: I assume you mean as having no self control. However there are many bullshit threads I do not comment on so that isn't true. Also you keep repeating the same weak ass shit and I keep slamming you for it. Wouldn't it be you who is guilty on having no self control. Why shouldn't I post. Pointing out your idiocy could be helpful for other cultists, it's fun and it shows you to be a fool. You seem to have a lot of hubris if you think my not ripping you a new one about half the time you post garbage shows some lack of self control. So that's just bullshit. There is no reason for me not to keep slamming you. Lacking self control usually implies there is a reason to have control like drug use and the like. Really what sort of person accused another of lack of self control just because they keep pointing out that the first person is wrong and messed up. What is wrong with you. Oh right, you are a cultist.

"fierce"
You constantly lie about the nature of atheists and atheism. You constantly say things that are pure evil. Nothing wrong with being fierce. Thanks for the compliment.

"trucebreaker" Huh? I've never established a truce with you. I've never broken any truce I've made, not as far as you know anyway.

"covenantbreaker" What covenant have I ever broken? The one by your imaginary friend as stated in a book filled with contradictions and pure evil. Uh huh? Ohhh you got me there.

"full of debate"
This is a bad thing how? Creepy dude.

"false accuser of the brethren"
God kills babies, it is in the bible, that book you think is true. Killing babies is evil. So are many other things in the bible. You worship a baby killing evil shit. Or perhaps you were lying about being a Christian in which case any false accuser thing is your fault and you are not brethren.
As for the above, if you think baby killing is an act of a Just god, you are evil.
You are a moron, I demolished your position above as being not worthy of respect and continue to do so.

It seems everything that I have actually accused you of is true, not false. Everything you claim [I hate you, I hate god, I reject your imaginary friend etc] is total bullshit and I've explained it more than once how it can't logically be true yet you keep repeating it.

Thus I will start refering to you as a Child Molester. Of course because you are a moron you will think that I think you are an actual child molester because you are too dim witted to understand that I just just doing to you what you do to others and you will consider it a false accusation but meh.


To sum up. You are full of shit and everything you say about me is either wrong, or a compliment.
Everything I say about you is true and backed up with the only exception being an obvious example where I am following your lead.

You child f***er.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: I struggle with contradictions of Christianity

Postby Adama » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:26 pm

cdnFA wrote:And the dumbass takes sarcasm as serious. I don't actually think you are a child f***er, but as you have no problems spreading lies and bullshit for those who don't believe in your imaginary friend, I will return the favor. I am sure this is obvious to everyone else but you.
Which leads to yet another example of your inability to understand what is going on around you.

But hey, he is a child f***er so what can one expect.

Also "There is nothing that says a Catholic can't be saved. It's the Catholic church which teaches damnable heresy. Individual Catholics are often good people."
So people who follow a damnable heresy can be saved? Uh huh. Do you even know the meaning of the word damnable. If simply being good is enough to be saved than one doesn't need to believe does one but you have gone on record saying that isn't the case.


Also the stuff you call me either has no backing at all, based on your bullshit views and your love of an imaginary friend and or plain hypocritical.

OTOH you have repeatedly said that people who don't believe in your imignary friend deserve to be tortured forever.
I ripped apart your weak a** response and showed you for the fool that you are, for which you have no reply at least not one on target.
You have proclaimed that a mass murderer of babies is both just and worthy of your worship.

All you have on me really is that I think you are an idiot and hold evil f***ed up views. So basically I point out that you are shit and full of shit.

You call me
incontinent: I assume you mean as having no self control. However there are many bullshit threads I do not comment on so that isn't true. Also you keep repeating the same weak a** shit and I keep slamming you for it. Wouldn't it be you who is guilty on having no self control. Why shouldn't I post. Pointing out your idiocy could be helpful for other cultists, it's fun and it shows you to be a fool. You seem to have a lot of hubris if you think my not ripping you a new one about half the time you post garbage shows some lack of self control. So that's just bullshit. There is no reason for me not to keep slamming you. Lacking self control usually implies there is a reason to have control like drug use and the like. Really what sort of person accused another of lack of self control just because they keep pointing out that the first person is wrong and messed up. What is wrong with you. Oh right, you are a cultist.

"fierce"
You constantly lie about the nature of atheists and atheism. You constantly say things that are pure evil. Nothing wrong with being fierce. Thanks for the compliment.

"trucebreaker" Huh? I've never established a truce with you. I've never broken any truce I've made, not as far as you know anyway.

"covenantbreaker" What covenant have I ever broken? The one by your imaginary friend as stated in a book filled with contradictions and pure evil. Uh huh? Ohhh you got me there.

"full of debate"
This is a bad thing how? Creepy dude.

"false accuser of the brethren"
God kills babies, it is in the bible, that book you think is true. Killing babies is evil. So are many other things in the bible. You worship a baby killing evil shit. Or perhaps you were lying about being a Christian in which case any false accuser thing is your fault and you are not brethren.
As for the above, if you think baby killing is an act of a Just god, you are evil.
You are a moron, I demolished your position above as being not worthy of respect and continue to do so.

It seems everything that I have actually accused you of is true, not false. Everything you claim [I hate you, I hate god, I reject your imaginary friend etc] is total bullshit and I've explained it more than once how it can't logically be true yet you keep repeating it.

Thus I will start refering to you as a Child Molester. Of course because you are a moron you will think that I think you are an actual child molester because you are too dim witted to understand that I just just doing to you what you do to others and you will consider it a false accusation but meh.


To sum up. You are full of shit and everything you say about me is either wrong, or a compliment.
Everything I say about you is true and backed up with the only exception being an obvious example where I am following your lead.

You child f***er.


You're upset at God because He killed babies in the Old Testament? Believe me, there is far worse that happens to the soul in hell than what happens to the body as a cause of death. You hate God because He killed? You hate Him for that reason? That is the reason you ought to respect His great power to destroy. Obviously God is just and righteous. He holds sinners and their families accountable for up to four generations. When those people commit sins worthy of death before Him, and especially after He has warned them to stop. After they've ignored His warning, eventually He will destroy them. He demands justice. Your sin carries a deep penalty. Either submit to Jesus through faith and have your sins cleansed to receive eternal life, or continue in sin and have God destroy you.

Many of those terrible things in the Old Testament happened to show people who would live afterward just how God feels about those sins. God feels that certain sins are worthy of death and in history He destroyed cities who would not turn towards Him to believe and then stop committing abomination.

It's probably too late for you though. Any man who dares to call God evil will have a very steep penalty to pay. When we argue at the gate you'll remember these things you've written. ;)
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: I struggle with contradictions of Christianity

Postby Nomad » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:34 pm

livefreeordie wrote:1. The so called 'pagans' or unbelievers historically and to this day, live in far more harmony than nature, which according to the bible is gods creations. Aren't Christians supposed to be moving towards the garden of Eden, not away from it?

2. Dont the 10 commandments say don't worship any idols before me? So whats with all this Jesus worship? How can you prove that this man called Jesus existed and was the son of god, when a simple exercise of Chinese whispers with more than 5 people doesn't work to pass on info accurately?

3. Where is all the wealth the Vatican accumulated since the dark ages, and why are they hoarding it? Surely if hell is real those bastards would be very very scared to go there, as I would be if i committed the Spanish inquisitions and to this day hoarded the greatest load of wealth and knowledge

4. How do i know that all the miracles and works which i think have merit, aren't just because of the masses of faithful who direct their beliefs onto the energy of our experience? Even quantum physics confirms that our perception is creating reality, have you considered its our own power not necessarily Jesus?

5. Why should you love your enemy, when he is literally going to kill you, as many globalists have done, and are actually doing? Have you considered you are being brainwashed into being a pacifist obedient slave and that the real hell will come to you when you don't protect your loved ones and communities from those who revel on domination over others?

6. Council of Nicea, council of Trent, and thats just what we are told, how can you put so much blind faith into something without questioning it?

Id appreciate some responses to these


1. No. The Garden of Eden was sinless at its creation. As long as sin remains in the world, we can never fully achieve the "Garden of Eden" that was lost. For sin brought death into the world and death through sin. You as a free agent have the ability to aspire to life (grow things) or aspire to chaos & death (destroy things). This is why when you die, you are judged for your works.

2. Good question. Secular Roman Historians speak of Jesus existence and "this cult of Christianity" that rose up. As for to prove Jesus Christ was God and should be worshipped, that is determined in the old testament. If you believe the New Testament was scripted in (a fake), but perhaps the old one is the real copy, then you still cannot get away with it. For Jesus Christ exists in every Chapter in the old testament. For example: Abraham to sacrifice his son Isaac, was a model of God sacrificing his son Jesus Christ on a wooden cross. The innocent spotless lambs in the temple that needed to be sacrificed for the "removal of sins". The bronze serpent on a pole, that when the Jews looked at, were healed of their wounds. Jesus Christ is all over the old testament, not just the new.

3. I have pretty much no knowledge of the Vatican, but I don't understand how this contradicts Christianity and why it confuses you.

4. If that was the case, then this "healing energy" would be able to be invoked at our discretion. We should be able to duplicate it in mass and in 1 sitting session. We cannot. Jesus on the other hand, healed everyone that came to him, in mass, and in 1 meeting session.

5. Loving your enemy is not the same as "Don't defend yourself". You have to understand that all of God's creation, he wants to save. Men can choose otherwise, but other men are not the enemy, but spiritual enemies of darkness. When Christ came to the earth, he had plenty of enemies, and he saved some of them. For he came that people might repent.

6. I haven't heard of either of those and don't understand how they relate to Christanity. Perhaps you could explain more?
User avatar
Nomad
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:13 am

Re: I struggle with contradictions of Christianity

Postby livefreeordie » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:49 am

Adama, everything you are claiming is from a book written with second hand accounts, managed and controlled by possibly the most evil and vile institution in the history of the planet, an institute that would torture to death innocent children even in the most horrific ways that are hard to even imagine and worse than game of thrones skinning people alive, written of authors we don't even know the identities of, who didn't even live during the alleged time of Jesus's life, . There is information that points out to an influential roman family employing an influential jew in writing the new testament, and its easy to see that its very plausible that its a heavily edited, tightly controlled dogma used for the exercise of conversion and controlling the masses so they give over their spiritual power to worshiping an idol. Have you ever considered that the real demons are the zealots and missionaries who travel far and wide, have those who are living in harmony with nature and god give up the true teachings written by god himself via the natural world and cycles he created, abandoning both reason and balance and in turn having an artificial money oriented nature destroying culture put in its place?

Im sorry but if Christianity can't get things right in 2000 years, especially when the world is more disconnected from god, more satanic and more polluted and physically and naturally destroyed than ever before, perhaps it's time to question this very old and destructive dogma, and seek out the true teachings that fostered harmonious tribal community, certainly not perfect (as they failed to defend themselves against external threats like the Romans and the demonic missionaries) but certainly far more harmonious and happy than the universal money worship that has spread to all parts of the world today. I'm sorry but basing salvation on a book that could easily be a forgery and is most likely a tool of control and disempowerment controlled by the most evil vicious satanic group in history is not common sense

I challenge you and any member of this forum to watch the masterwork film documentary 'Kanyini' with link below , and dispute the obvious truth that the original people of Australia lived in harmony with god and his laws, until the 'Christian' colonists came and sought to destroy it all, and evidence points to there culture being almost totally free of warfare, abundant, happy and very very spiritual, as archaeology also shows us with evidence of the arratan people's in Ukraine 10000 years ago

If you are curious I love and have total faith in the supreme creator Lord, and I know he wouldn't have given me a love of truth and curiosity about the world if there wasn't a reason. We are made in his image for a reason, and Man can rise to great heights but only if we set ourselves free from the oceans of lies and deception around us, especially one that seeks to project all our spiritual power on possibly an occultism focal point that interestingly adds up to 13(JC)

There is no other proof needed that the supreme creator Lord loves us and desires for us to be happy than in the over the top abundance and nourishment of mind, body and soul provided for us in his TRUE and PERFECT work via the source of our physical body NATURE, the only perfect and undeniable truth that cannot be disputed, that gives us shelter, clothing, delicious food, and most importantly joy, laughter and love from happy families enjoying life and living in the natural state of abundance when we lived as the innocent children God desires for us to be. Then the Christians come, cut down the trees, enslave or kill the people and create a miserable disconnected satanic money worship religion of evil and mind control. Watch the film below and god will speak to you as he spoke to me through the indescribable feeling of love

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mvv4RllHws[/youtube]
User avatar
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:18 am

Re: I struggle with contradictions of Christianity

Postby Adama » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:17 pm

livefreeordie wrote:Adama, everything you are claiming is from a book written with second hand accounts, managed and controlled by possibly the most evil and vile institution in the history of the planet, an institute that would torture to death innocent children even in the most horrific ways that are hard to even imagine and worse than game of thrones skinning people alive, written of authors we don't even know the identities of, who didn't even live during the alleged time of Jesus's life, . There is information that points out to an influential roman family employing an influential jew in writing the new testament, and its easy to see that its very plausible that its a heavily edited, tightly controlled dogma used for the exercise of conversion and controlling the masses so they give over their spiritual power to worshiping an idol. Have you ever considered that the real demons are the zealots and missionaries who travel far and wide, have those who are living in harmony with nature and god give up the true teachings written by god himself via the natural world and cycles he created, abandoning both reason and balance and in turn having an artificial money oriented nature destroying culture put in its place?

Im sorry but if Christianity can't get things right in 2000 years, especially when the world is more disconnected from god, more satanic and more polluted and physically and naturally destroyed than ever before, perhaps it's time to question this very old and destructive dogma, and seek out the true teachings that fostered harmonious tribal community, certainly not perfect (as they failed to defend themselves against external threats like the Romans and the demonic missionaries) but certainly far more harmonious and happy than the universal money worship that has spread to all parts of the world today. I'm sorry but basing salvation on a book that could easily be a forgery and is most likely a tool of control and disempowerment controlled by the most evil vicious satanic group in history is not common sense

I challenge you and any member of this forum to watch the masterwork film documentary 'Kanyini' with link below , and dispute the obvious truth that the original people of Australia lived in harmony with god and his laws, until the 'Christian' colonists came and sought to destroy it all, and evidence points to there culture being almost totally free of warfare, abundant, happy and very very spiritual, as archaeology also shows us with evidence of the arratan people's in Ukraine 10000 years ago

If you are curious I love and have total faith in the supreme creator Lord, and I know he wouldn't have given me a love of truth and curiosity about the world if there wasn't a reason. We are made in his image for a reason, and Man can rise to great heights but only if we set ourselves free from the oceans of lies and deception around us, especially one that seeks to project all our spiritual power on possibly an occultism focal point that interestingly adds up to 13(JC)

There is no other proof needed that the supreme creator Lord loves us and desires for us to be happy than in the over the top abundance and nourishment of mind, body and soul provided for us in his TRUE and PERFECT work via the source of our physical body NATURE, the only perfect and undeniable truth that cannot be disputed, that gives us shelter, clothing, delicious food, and most importantly joy, laughter and love from happy families enjoying life and living in the natural state of abundance when we lived as the innocent children God desires for us to be. Then the Christians come, cut down the trees, enslave or kill the people and create a miserable disconnected satanic money worship religion of evil and mind control. Watch the film below and god will speak to you as he spoke to me through the indescribable feeling of love

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mvv4RllHws[/youtube]


Much of this is because you've accepted many false narratives as true. I will attempt to explain one or two of them here, but I cannot prove God to you.

The Catholic church takes credit for the Bible, but it has nothing to do with God, nothing to do with Christianity and nothing to do with Jesus. The Catholic church is blatant idolatry which God forbids. It worships Mary, forbids priests to marry, and commands other things which are against the Bible. Jesus tells us never to call a spiritual leader by the title Father, Master or Rabbi.

An organization that "wrote the Bible" would not allow for doctrines contained therein to defeat its doctrine. That is the Bible says things that already tell us Catholicism is NOT CHRISTIAN, because Jesus foretold us in the New Testament. So you know, as I have just proven to you, the Catholic church is not the author of the Bible.

The Catholic church claims it preserved the Bible, but they have a false version of it; a corrupted one. The Catholic church murdered those who had the true Bible and taught it as heretics. This is why all of Europe was Catholic. They literally tortured and murdered every other kind of Christian there was, on the authority of the Pope.

The Catholic church also charged for indulgences, inventing a way to get money from people. It is criminally evil in every sense, both earthly and ungodly evil.

Now I have proven to you the Catholic church is NOT of God.

So therefore we can remove all of the slanders against Christianity. Catholicism is not Christianity. It is just a cult surrounding the Pope, complete with gold pageantry, idolatry of statutes, prayers to false gods.


Also, I don't know about Australia, but most of those pagan religions practiced human sacrifice. They are all praise to demons. You can choose to accept or reject this.

You accept that creation is divine. The problem here is that you exalt creation but not the Creator. If you love creation, you must accept its Creator and praise Him. Because the earth is part of His glory. The earth is not without Him.

As for why I don't consider the other religions, as I have said before, other religions believe salvation is by works of righteousness that we do on our own. The problem with that is none of us are perfectly good and that we are all sinners. We can't wipe our own sins clean because we aren't perfectly good. The only one who is perfectly good is God. He lived a sinless life and died to pay for all our sins. All we have to do is put our complete trust in Him and His sacrifice for salvation, because we can't do it without Him. Every other religion says you can do it on your own. Christianity says all you have to do is trust in the Lord. I know that it is easier to trust in the Lord than to trust in my own works because I'm not perfectly good.

Forgot to add. Men penned the Bible but it was written under inspiration of the Holy Ghost. In other words, God is the true author of the Bible.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: I struggle with contradictions of Christianity

Postby Adama » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:07 pm

Also, even among Christians, only a few of them have found the narrow path to Jesus. Most "Christians" are not Christians at all because they haven't found the narrow path but are still on the broad path with agnostics, atheists and followers of false religions. The point here is that you can't say because the world was Christian therefore xyz. The world is full of false Christianity, with only a very tiny minority of Christians being truly Christians according to the Bible. Most Christians are just like a lighter version of atheist. They don't believe. They just go through the motions and pay lip service. But the whole time they never believe anything about Jesus. That's what most Christians are like. So it isn't true that Europe was Christian. It just had a semblance of godliness.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: I struggle with contradictions of Christianity

Postby tom » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:54 am

Today's Christianity is effectively a different religion from just a century ago. MGTOW would have things in common with monastic orders of the past. Hypocrisy is the core of Christianity, it is what defines it, without hypocrisy the religion would be dead. The problem with modern Christianity is it is toxic to men and boys. Modern Christianity caters to the vices of women at the expense of men. Red pill would be considered heresy in a modern Church as it exposes hypocrisies of women which is now a core dogma of Christianity.
tom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:40 pm

Re: I struggle with contradictions of Christianity

Postby retiredfrank » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:37 am

The issue is not debunking Christianity, that was done long ago, no need to repeat those arguments here. Paine's Age of Reason is a particularly amusing debunking, but there are scores of others.

No, the real issue is what sort of upbringing causes guys like Adama, Eric and Ghost, among others, to continue swallowing this shit at such a late time on history. Occasionally Eric, in one of his rants, talks about his stern father. I'd be curious about Adama's upbringing, and also current influences on Adama. What sort of guru had this poor guy under his control.
retiredfrank
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:45 am

Re: I struggle with contradictions of Christianity

Postby Adama » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:52 am

retiredfrank wrote:The issue is not debunking Christianity, that was done long ago, no need to repeat those arguments here. Paine's Age of Reason is a particularly amusing debunking, but there are scores of others.

No, the real issue is what sort of upbringing causes guys like Adama, Eric and Ghost, among others, to continue swallowing this shit at such a late time on history. Occasionally Eric, in one of his rants, talks about his stern father. I'd be curious about Adama's upbringing, and also current influences on Adama. What sort of guru had this poor guy under his control.


That's funny. I don't know much about Eric. But as for Ghost, he is more like you in that he is a reprobate. I would ask what happened to you in your youth to make you hate God, but I do see your posts: that you'd love to share a mistress with two or three other men while paying her $100 a day for the privilege, that you imagine you have a vaggina during masturbation, and that you've inserted things into your own secret place. Then that explains it for me. No more questions as to how or why you hate The Lord.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: I struggle with contradictions of Christianity

Postby retiredfrank » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:03 am

Adama wrote:I would ask what happened to you in your youth to make you hate God, but I do see your posts: that you'd love to share a mistress with two or three other men while paying her $100 a day for the privilege, that you imagine you have a vaggina during masturbation, and that you've inserted things into your own secret place. Then that explains it for me. No more questions as to how or why you hate The Lord.


I'm not paying $100/day if I have share. Also, that rate is only for three months a year, since the rest of the year I'm by myself, so it's not as big a number as it seems, especially since I live very cheap when by myself. Alternation between 3 months debauchery and 9 months monastic existence, in other words. Easy to find women for less than $100/day, even without sharing, but I like to be generous during the 3 months debauchery.
retiredfrank
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:45 am

PreviousNext

Return to Religion and Spirituality

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests