Joel Osteen - Most powerful/successful preacher in America!

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Joel Osteen - Most powerful/inspiring preacher in Americ

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote: [*]In interviews, Osteen has said there are MANY paths to Jesus. That means he doesn't believe the Bible. The Bible says there is only one path to Jesus.
Can you show me where Osteen said that there are many paths to Jesus? Did he mean that you can use other religions to get to Jesus too? lol. I'd like to see the source for that and his exact words. I doubt he would say that. You probably took his words out of context or misquoted him. His church website said it believes the Bible is inerrant.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Joel Osteen - Most powerful/successful preacher in Ameri

Post by Winston »

Here is Joel Osteen's YouTube channel if you want to subscribe to it. lol

https://www.youtube.com/user/joelosteen ... ies/videos

His about us page:

https://www.youtube.com/user/joelosteenministries/about
Joel Osteen is a native Texan and the Pastor of Lakewood Church, which according to Church Growth Today is America's largest and fastest growing church. Each week Joel delivers God's message of hope and encouragement to more than 38,000 attendees.

According to Nielsen Media Research, Joel is the most watched inspirational figure in America. His weekly sermon is broadcast into every U.S. television market where it is viewed by seven million Americans each week and more than 20 million each month. His weekly broadcast is also seen in almost 100 nations around the world.

We are so thankful for the opportunity to share the greatest message of all with individuals, families and communities all over the world. This ministry is committed to helping people from all walks of life experience the unconditional love and unending hope found only in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Wow so his weekly sermons at church are attended by 38,000 people? Wow imagine if each of those 38,000 people each gave him a dollar. He's get $38,000 a week from donations alone! And his sermons are broadcast to 20 million people per month? And his broadcast is seen in almost 100 nations around the world? Wow. You guys must be mesmerized by such stats and figures. lol

Btw, doesn't Joel Osteen look like a young version of Richard Gere? You see the resemblance? lol. I guess that's the look of success in America, sleek oval face in a business suit. lol

Check out these latest sermons by Joel Osteen that will energize you and make you feel optimistic, good and hopeful about your day. lol

How God makes miracles out of your mistakes.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5IHc8t87qk[/youtube]

God will help you.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0epAv3RYh_A[/youtube]

God uses uncomfortable situations to mold and shape us.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn0ISCbViKY[/youtube]

Those sermons will turn you guys into believers and brings tears to your eyes. lol

Even Rock will salivate and be mesmerized by them and be titillated. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Joel Osteen - Most powerful/inspiring preacher in Americ

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
Adama wrote: [*]In interviews, Osteen has said there are MANY paths to Jesus. That means he doesn't believe the Bible. The Bible says there is only one path to Jesus.
Can you show me where Osteen said that there are many paths to Jesus? Did he mean that you can use other religions to get to Jesus too? lol. I'd like to see the source for that and his exact words. I doubt he would say that. You probably took his words out of context or misquoted him. His church website said it believes the Bible is inerrant.
I didn't want to post the video because I don't endorse the video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XXUfTNCkzc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwL1DThtxYg[/youtube]
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I also just noticed that he equates being poor to being broke and miserable. Being poor means you're miserable. So being rich means you're happy. And from the short Oprah snippet, it seems that all you need to do to get rich is to pray for it. Anyone ever try that? Winston?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Ok guys, I'm convinced. If I listen to this oke and believe what he says I will be blessed with riches. Do you think God knows my bank details to start transferring money? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Winston is impressed by a slick hairdo and a crisp business suit. What a feeble mind.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

YourTrustedAdvisor
Freshman Poster

Post by YourTrustedAdvisor »

WINSTON!

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't fall for this con man!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I beg you!!!!

I BEG YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ YourTrustedAdvisor

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Taco wrote:Image
I'm disappointed that surgeon is on that list. It is also surprising that police officer isn't higher up. Is this based on rank? And is politician included under civil servant or lawyer? Or is it a double whopper with cheese?

Journalist is on there. You know they are in on it, with the lawyers and other media personnel.

And I am completely perplexed as to why the Chef profession even makes it onto the list!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys cant deny something. If YOU had osteens amazing public speaking talents and the opportunity given to him to become a star and get rich, theres no doubt that YOU would gladly take it and you know it. So if you were in osteens shoes, youd do the exact same thing. Youd use your talents and opportunity to get rich and capitalize on it. Dont deny it. Therefore we are in no position to judge him, since we would all be like him too, given the chance.

Moreover if you watch his sermons, you can see from his facial expressions and eyes that he is a caring person who feels what he says. Hes a man with feelings and compassion too. Hes not faking it all. There is genuine emotion on his face. He does care about helping people. Watch his face and you will see.

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:You guys cant deny something. If YOU had osteens amazing public speaking talents and the opportunity given to him to become a star and get rich, theres no doubt that YOU would gladly take it and you know it. So if you were in osteens shoes, youd do the exact same thing. Youd use your talents and opportunity to get rich and capitalize on it. Dont deny it. Therefore we are in no position to judge him, since we would all be like him too, given the chance.

Moreover if you watch his sermons, you can see from his facial expressions and eyes that he is a caring person who feels what he says. Hes a man with feelings and compassion too. Hes not faking it all. There is genuine emotion on his face. He does care about helping people. Watch his face and you will see.
Money and power creates big egos and corrupts majority of people I believe if and when they get too much of those things. If Osteen were the real deal, he would donate majority of his earnings and just hold on to a few million at most. And he wouldn't be living in a ten million dollar home. You know Warren Buffet lives in a modest residence and engages in a regular lifestyle, not a life of luxury? He may be one of the richest guys on the planet but he doesn't seem to be in love with money. Guys like Bernie Sanders are much closer to being real servants of the people. Osteen's vibe is one of plastic, phoniness, ego, and exploitation. You seem to be attracted to certain types of con men lol.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:You guys cant deny something. If YOU had osteens amazing public speaking talents and the opportunity given to him to become a star and get rich, theres no doubt that YOU would gladly take it and you know it. So if you were in osteens shoes, youd do the exact same thing. Youd use your talents and opportunity to get rich and capitalize on it. Dont deny it. Therefore we are in no position to judge him, since we would all be like him too, given the chance.
This is not true. A true believer wouldn't put himself in such a position, and I highly doubt God would allow for it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:
This is not true. A true believer wouldn't put himself in such a position, and I highly doubt God would allow for it.
Osteen didnt put himself in a position to be rich. Read his bio. His dad was a preacher and pastor too, of the same church. When he died, osteen took over his fathers church. So his family gave him the opportunity. Then he discovered he had a talent for preaching these power talks and the media rewarded him for it. Nothing unethical about that. You would do the same if you were him. We all would. Dont deny it. None of us are saints. You live a double life too adama. Dont deny it. No one can live a purely moral life. Christian moral standards are artificial and impossible. You know it.

How much do you give to the poor adama? How much do you donate to charities? Do you even give to beggars? If not who are you to expect osteen not to capitalize on his blessings? Or why would you expect him to reject millions of dollars? Ill bet you would not reject millions of dollars. If you say you would then youre a liar. :p

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:

Money and power creates big egos and corrupts majority of people I believe if and when they get too much of those things. If Osteen were the real deal, he would donate majority of his earnings and just hold on to a few million at most. And he wouldn't be living in a ten million dollar home. You know Warren Buffet lives in a modest residence and engages in a regular lifestyle, not a life of luxury? He may be one of the richest guys on the planet but he doesn't seem to be in love with money. Guys like Bernie Sanders are much closer to being real servants of the people. Osteen's vibe is one of plastic, phoniness, ego, and exploitation. You seem to be attracted to certain types of con men lol.
I already addressed this rock. You didnt answer my questions. You have extra money. Do you give to the poor? Do you give to filipino beggars? No you dont. So why you expect osteen to give away most of his money?

If you were osteen would you give away your millions? No you would not and you know it. Put your hand on the bible and swear to tell the truth.

So arent you hypocritical? Lol.

Plus we all know that giving to the poor doesnt really help them. Thats why we dont give to beggars in the Philippines. It just goes down a black hole and makes them ask for more.

You know that saying: Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.