Joel Osteen - Most powerful/successful preacher in America!

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Joel Osteen - Most powerful/successful preacher in America!

Post by Winston »

Doesn't this guy remind you of Mark Davis? His name is Joel Osteen. He's the most gifted and powerful preacher ive ever seen. He's like mark davis x10. His voice is mesmerizing and spellbinding. It fills you with such energy and power. Wow. He is probably the most charismatic, inspiring and successful preacher in America, worth millions of dollars. Probably the richest preacher in America as well. He is pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas, which is the biggest church in America.

He is on TV a lot. Every time I catch him on TV, I can't help but watch, since I am so spellbound and mesmerized by him. His voice has so much power, energy and passion in it. Wow. I've never seen such a charismatic preacher before. His voice is so positive, smooth, and fills you with hope and optimism. It hypnotizes you and makes you believe everything he says. His enthusiasm is so contagious and rubs off on you and makes you feel good too. Listen to him on YouTube and you'll see what I mean. He definitely has the gift of public speaking, motivational talk and preaching.

I told Rock about him and when Rock listened to his sermons online, he wasn't impressed. He thought he was a con artist. lol. Listen to him yourself and decide.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... oel+osteen

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y_AUsUmCEM[/youtube]

Here are Joel Osteen's photos and websites. Doesn't he have a winning smile? Isn't his smile so genuine and down to earth? lol. Doesn't he look like the epitome of success and confidence? lol. Doesn't he look like a winner? lol. His wife is hot too, she's tall and blonde, just like Mark Davis' wife. What a synchronicity. lol

https://www.joelosteen.com
https://www.lakewoodchurch.com/pages/ne ... steen.aspx

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Joel Osteen: The most amazing/successful preacher in Ame

Post by Winston »

Here's a must hear sermon by Joel Osteen for you all. It's about why and how to empty out the negativity, hurt, pain, anger, regret, worry, hate, etc. inside you, so you can be free to reach your full potential and destiny. They are nothing but toxins in you that take up valuable space that you could be using for better things to reach your potential.

I know that's easy to say, but the way Joel explains it all in this sermon is very inspiring and motivating. He has a gift for motivating people to do things that they aren't motivated to do. Watch this and see. We could all learn from this one, since it applies to all of us. He makes you see the big picture and what your life would be like if you could remove all the toxins and poisons from your mind and soul. His voice and message will totally captivate and empower you.

You guys should listen to this once a week at least. I should too. He gives a lot of good advice, and talks about how forgiving others will heal you and have your sins be forgiven as well. The stories he tells will touch you and bring tears to your eyes.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRmi3cQ2hBw[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Joel Osteen - Most powerful/inspiring preacher in Americ

Post by Winston »

Here in this sermon below, Joel Osteen talks about murphys law and how they are character tests from God. He explains why if you try to make them go away, they will only get worse until you change your character and reaction to them. He gives many funny examples of murphys law in his life and how he dealt with them.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GynRQwlk3WY[/youtube]

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I don't get it. You condemn PUAs for saying "confidence is the answer", you condemn Ralph Smart for being too "new age" and full of "woo-woo", you scoff at "The Secret" and other advocates of magical thinking, and then you praise this Joel Osteen, who is basically selling the same line of hokum. Namely, that the answer to all your problems is in your head rather than the world outside. There's some truth in that idea, of course. Your obesity, for example, is because of what's in your head (fatty mentality), not because of what's in the food supply or the water. But isn't the whole message of HA that changing your personality to fit into the USA culture, especially as concerns women, is less easy than moving to another country? At least for those of us who are able to move abroad.

[Update: sorry for banging on the obesity issue, but you did bring it up yourself with those threads about your pot belly that won't go away and your sleep apnea, which in turn is strongly related to obesity. This will be my last discussion of your weight issues.]
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

His vibe is more like Ralph Smart 2.0 Version :lol: ...going with the same age old cliche's like "Improve Yourself","think better", "think positive" "Change yourself" with a mix of Jesus in it...Jeez... :mrgreen: ..If I'm in that stadium...my brain cells will explode with BS ...

I thought we are already passed away from preachers, sermons and guru's ..They don't work in real life...Improving yourself with the way he is saying...never works..We all have tried it in some points in our life's....else Americans will not be this miserable...this guy also have that free-masonic vibe.

His style, his teachings are so old...How can he keep a straight face and tell all these in this day and age...perhaps there are no shortage of sheep on earth.

All you need is Tulsi to fix you and its free... :D
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

This guy is full of shit.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

retiredfrank wrote:I don't get it. You condemn PUAs for saying "confidence is the answer", you condemn Ralph Smart for being too "new age" and full of "woo-woo", you scoff at "The Secret" and other advocates of magical thinking, and then you praise this Joel Osteen, who is basically selling the same line of hokum. Namely, that the answer to all your problems is in your head rather than the world outside. There's some truth in that idea, of course. Your obesity, for example, is because of what's in your head (fatty mentality), not because of what's in the food supply or the water. But isn't the whole message of HA that changing your personality to fit into the USA culture, especially as concerns women, is less easy than moving to another country? At least for those of us who are able to move abroad.

[Update: sorry for banging on the obesity issue, but you did bring it up yourself with those threads about your pot belly that won't go away and your sleep apnea, which in turn is strongly related to obesity. This will be my last discussion of your weight issues.]
What do you mean? I dont have any fatty mentality at all. I visualize myself as being normal and not fat. I dont do anything to get my pot belly. I already explained that. Something is out of whack with my system. I dont eat more than anyone else. Some things dont have a logical reason.

Joel Osteen is not like those others. You didnt really listen to him. He gives a lot of good advice and his public speaking talent is unparalleled. You can tell that the power of God is speaking through him. You can feel his energy.

Sure some of his lines may be cliche, but they work for some people and apply to life. Ive seen and experienced what hes described. So yes his advice is more real than what i hear from new agers.

Just listen to his sermon about emptying out negativity from yourself and you will see what i mean. Listen to all of it. All 30 minutes of it. Only then can you judge. It will bring tears to your eyes. And you will realize that a lot of guys here in this forum really NEED that message. It applies to them like a T. They have exactly what he described, held onto hate and anger which poisons them like toxins and takes up valuable space in their soul that could be used for other things. If nothing else, that sermon does apply to all of us here. So its a must hear.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

starchild5 wrote:His vibe is more like Ralph Smart 2.0 Version :lol: ...going with the same age old cliche's like "Improve Yourself","think better", "think positive" "Change yourself" with a mix of Jesus in it...Jeez... :mrgreen: ..If I'm in that stadium...my brain cells will explode with BS ...

I thought we are already passed away from preachers, sermons and guru's ..They don't work in real life...Improving yourself with the way he is saying...never works..We all have tried it in some points in our life's....else Americans will not be this miserable...this guy also have that free-masonic vibe.

His style, his teachings are so old...How can he keep a straight face and tell all these in this day and age...perhaps there are no shortage of sheep on earth.

All you need is Tulsi to fix you and its free... :D
He doesnt tell anyone to change yourself. He tells people to trust in god and give their problems to him. Many have done that and found that it works. Even i have. For example i believe this website and movement is gods plan for my life and my calling. So by following it, god took care or me by allowing me to make a living from it, which i had no idea how to before i started it. When u follow your destiny, things work out on their own.

You can ask adama. Many Christians have amazing stories to tell about how trusting in god and having faith ended up solving their problems. Their mistakes turned out to be blessings in disguise. There are many amazing stories about this. Ive seen them before so i can attest that they are real.

Btw i dont know if joel osteen is a freemason or not. But rock said he looks jewish and has a jewish last name. So that may be why hes so successful, in addition to his amazing talent as a public speaker and motivational preacher.

Listen to his whole sermon, all 30 min of it, not just 5 min, and you'll understand what i mean. I wouldnt post these videos if they didnt have value.

Sometimes you gotta stop being so cynical and allow a good message to come into your life and mind and help you. Try it and you'll see what i mean. You gotta allow the universe to help you first before it will. This is one of those times.

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

pure evil
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 29th, 2017, 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, joel olsteen doesnt preach positive thinking or any of that bullshit. He preaches about how to heal from your inner pain and suffering. A lot of you guys need that. Seriously.

Also use some basic logic here guys. This guy is supposed to be americas most successful preacher. You cant attain that kind of status without bringing SOME VALUE to the table. Think about it. A man cant just bullshit his way to the top. He has to provide real benefit to people too, in addition to his talent, charisma and being the best at what he does.

Just watch the sermon above on emptying out your negativity and youll see what i mean. You will feel empowered and energized and your heart will be touched and moved to tears too. Trust me. Watch the whole half hour sermon and you will see that im right.

gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

fschmidt wrote:pure evil
Exactly. Of course this cretin is the most popular "preacher" in modern America.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Winston wrote:Btw, joel olsteen doesnt preach positive thinking or any of that bullshit. He preaches about how to heal from your inner pain and suffering. A lot of you guys need that. Seriously.
Seriously, Winston, if you really can't tell the difference between pure scum and decent people, then this probably explains why you feel so confused a lot of the time.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:Also use some basic logic here guys. This guy is supposed to be americas most successful preacher. You cant attain that kind of status without bringing SOME VALUE to the table. Think about it. A man cant just bullshit his way to the top. He has to provide real benefit to people too, in addition to his talent, charisma and being the best at what he does.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

The guy is very talented. He's a talented con man and performer.